• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class

Explain to me how it's not! It's very clear. You made generalizations and judgements based on race. Its doesn't get anymore racist.

No.

What I said was:

You are comparing white, Christian immigrants to black Muslim immigrants.

L O FREAKING L!

Get real.

You are comparing apples with poisoned apples.

You don't see the striking difference in the two types of immigrants?

The regular apple gives you a boring guy named Sven.....who goes to the same church as the Americans and thinks a big night is a barn dance.

The toxic apple gives you this:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265873/refugee-rape-gangs-sweden-dawn-perlmutter

Muslim immigrant rapists believe that all non-Muslim and uncovered women can be lawfully taken for sexual use; hence rape and sexual assaults are justified. Appearance, particularly for women, is an important aspect of Sharia Islamic law. Modesty is how women achieve honor and to appear in anything revealing brings shame not only for her but for the entire family. Almost all Muslim governments encourage and even legally obligate women to dress modestly: at a minimum to wear a headscarf, in some countries a veil and in others a full body covering.

Uncovered women are viewed as prostitutes and adulterers and the prevailing attitude is that if an uncovered woman is raped she asked for it. In September 2006 in a Ramadan sermon on adultery, Australia’s most senior Muslim cleric blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear hijab for being preyed on by men. Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali alluded to the infamous Sydney gang rapes in 2000, committed by a group of fourteen Lebanese Australian men, and suggested the attackers were not entirely to blame. Sheik Hilali said: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem." That is the psychology of Muslim refugees who have been welcomed into Sweden in extraordinary numbers.

Sweden prides itself on its humanitarianism that has accepted more refugees in proportion to size of population than any other nation in the developed world. Unfortunately, this humanitarianism has been at the expense of Swedish women and eventually Swedish culture. This is evident in the increasing mass sexual assaults and rapes committed by migrants at Swedish festivals. In July 2016 at Bravalla, Sweden's largest music festival, there were nearly 40 assaults, including five rapes. A week earlier at Putte i Parken (Party in the Park), a free festival in Karlstad, there were 32 similar sexual attacks where the youngest victim was just twelve years old. The number of attacks is much higher as many women do not report them and there were multiple victims in most reports.

Gang rapes of individual Swedish women have been particularly brutal. Infidel uncovered women are viewed as acceptable targets without exception, regardless of age or disability. On October 2, 2016 in the town of Visby on Sweden's Gotland island a wheelchair-bound woman was gang-raped by up to six men at a Swedish migrant center. The woman who was in her 30’s was sharing a taxi home when she asked to use the toilet. Her fellow passenger invited her inside and with five of his buddies viciously raped her in the bathroom for several hours. The six men who were all asylum seekers in their 20s were arrested but released a few days later. The victims’ attorney said, “She got paralyzed in this situation and was not able to bring herself to resist physically, other than saying no.” He added: “She is completely broken down.” From a Western perspective, this seems inexplicable, however from the world view that embraces Sharia law this is perfectly acceptable punishment for an infidel woman. The fact that she was disabled just made her an easier target.

Compare the white Christian immigrant to the black Muslim immigrant and tell me that one is not an apple and the other not a toxic apple.

Please.

It is not racist to point out the clear difference between the two.......while it may indeed involve race and religion, those two things are simply pieces of the puzzle.

It is the behavior of the black Muslim immigrant that is different.......and clearly toxic.

Grenades? How the hell did they get a hold of those? Unless those grenades got smuggled in from outside of Sweden. Wouldn't by whom be the next logical question?

Aren't they illegal? I mean the nerve!!! Don't they know grenades aren't allowed?

Grenades? How the hell did they get a hold of those? Unless those grenades got smuggled in from outside of Sweden. Wouldn't by whom be the next logical question?

Why would you assume it comes from outside, can't they be homemade?

Different time?....Many of the founding fathers re-renounced slavery...Jefferson did not, kept his slaves til the day he died.....Jefferson clearly believed in unalienable rights for white men only....It appears many of his "followers" today believe the same

Actually, Jefferson introduced a bill to end slavery, but I'm not surprised you did not know that.

Aren't they illegal? I mean the nerve!!! Don't they know grenades aren't allowed?
Yeah. How the he'll do you get a hold of export controlled, military grade explosives, unless it's illegally smuggled in across international borders, from, like, say the Middle East?

Might be more to this Muslim radical invasion thing than you'd think.

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk

Grenades are pretty darn sophisticated......it's not like an IED.

So naturally people can't figure out how to build one? Hell improvised grenades have been made in worse off places then this.

So naturally people can't figure out how to build one? Hell improvised grenades have been made in worse off places then this.

No........hand grenades are highly complex and dangerous.

The people we're talking about have had difficulty building an improvised indoor toilet.

Did you read the article you posted? Most of the gangs /weapons involved come from the former Yugoslavia. What does this have to do with more recent immigration waves?

Wrong again.

Muslim fighting men are at war with the West.......therefore, any infidel woman they capture is their prisoner and slave.

Thus she can be legally raped.

This is common knowledge so I don't know why I should link it, but anticipating your plaintive whining I will link.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...im-Women-Pagan-ISIS-Al-Azhar-University-Egypt

I figured this was your source. Allow me to shove your idea of "wrong" down your throat once again...

Saud Saleh's comment about the history of slavery in Islam (and everywhere else) is not a religious teaching, anymore than a Christian slave owner in the U.S. had the right to legally rape his property. His comments were condemned by the Sunni and Shi'a ulema throughout the region, because the Islamic texts (Qu'ran and Hadiths) do not promote rape and do not encourage slavery. Slavery was a mater of culture. You know, like us good Christian Americans.

But like the ignorant extremists of the Middle East who latched onto his permission, ignorant extremists in the U.S., like yourself, latched onto his very irresponsible comment. You anti-Muslim bigots will always find something to pass around in order to satisfy a need to hate and denigrate. Fro, this little circle jerk of ignorance, you get your "common knowledge."

Some post somewhere?

I see you are still firmly wedded to babble and irrelevant nonsense.

So, you're wrong again......three times in three sentences.

I don't watch FOX and I'm a Jeffersonian Deist.

You sure you want to keep making these inane speculations about me?

:mrgreen:

I didn't say you watched Fox News. I stated that my parents, who are just about as old and lost in their own warped perspective of the world as you, are Fox News watchers.

And Jeffersonian Deist? So you are all about them Jesus codes of morality, huh? Love your neighbor, unless he is black and Muslim. I believe that was in Luke. The last thing a Christian should ever do is whine about another religion's imperfections, especially during a time of crisis. Most of you people don't even understand your own.

Explain to me how it's not! It's very clear. You made generalizations and judgements based on race. Its doesn't get anymore racist.

Aside from celebrating the Christian immigrant and denigrating black African Muslim immigrants, he also prefers to refer to Iranians, who fled the Islamic Revolution, as nice people because they were "Persian," which is the label they chose for themselves in order to try to escape the rampant bigotry of the time against Iranians and Muslims. It's 2018 and this old man still can't bring himself to calling them what they were, Iranians (and many were Islamic). Doing so would shatter his ignorant wall of simplified and irrational hate against all things Muslim.

No.

What I said was:

You don't see the striking difference in the two types of immigrants?

The regular apple gives you a boring guy named Sven.....who goes to the same church as the Americans and thinks a big night is a barn dance.

The toxic apple gives you this:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265873/refugee-rape-gangs-sweden-dawn-perlmutter

Compare the white Christian immigrant to the black Muslim immigrant and tell me that one is not an apple and the other not a toxic apple.

Please.

It is not racist to point out the clear difference between the two.......while it may indeed involve race and religion, those two things are simply pieces of the puzzle.

It is the behavior of the black Muslim immigrant that is different.......and clearly toxic.

No wonder you are what you are. Your sources are right-wing as hell and full of misrepresentational trash.

- In 2014, there were 6,697 rapes reported to the Swedish police.
- In 2016, the number of reported rapes increased to 6,715.

Your little rag of a source implies that this is due to the "Muslim immigrant rapists." It is not. All countries have rape and to single a specific group out as the problem because it has contributed to the number, is foolish...

- Those with immigrant background are overrepresented in Swedish crime statistics, but research shows that socioeconomic factors, such as unemployment, poverty, exclusion language, and other skills explain most of difference in crime rates between immigrants and natives.

- Viral falsehoods have circulated in recent years that tie immigrants and refugees to an alleged surge in rapes and crime in Sweden. According to Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University, "What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all.

So, once again you avoid as much context as possible in order to spew your ignorance. And all you have managed to do is point out the criminal conduct of some Muslim gangs, not Islam, and built an ignorant soap box around that. These Muslim gangs don't care about Islam anymore than you do. Therefore, you are the toxic apple, and yes, you have proven to be quite the racist and an ignorant bigot. But you don't know any better because you hinge your outdated world perspective on your feelings and right-wing trash.

Last edited:

Please.

I can understand your frustration here. Rest assured, civilized people know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior, and everyone acts on that assessment in a very real way - even liberals. What we see from Sweden are two different things. First, the superficial and meaningless lip service of 'no problems with immigrants', this is merely for political show. The next, and very real way that civilized liberal Sweden deals with unacceptable behavior, is that they shun the immigrants and steer them into certain areas, such as in Malmo.

I figured this was your source. Allow me to shove your idea of "wrong" down your throat once again...

Saud Saleh's comment about the history of slavery in Islam (and everywhere else) is not a religious teaching, anymore than a Christian slave owner in the U.S. had the right to legally rape his property. His comments were condemned by the Sunni and Shi'a ulema throughout the region, because the Islamic texts (Qu'ran and Hadiths) do not promote rape and do not encourage slavery. Slavery was a mater of culture. You know, like us good Christian Americans.

But like the ignorant extremists of the Middle East who latched onto his permission, ignorant extremists in the U.S., like yourself, latched onto his very irresponsible comment. You anti-Muslim bigots will always find something to pass around in order to satisfy a need to hate and denigrate. Fro, this little circle jerk of ignorance, you get your "common knowledge."

On the other hand, I said it was a religious teaching and I was correct. The fact that some religious leaders disagree with others is common and irrelevant.

The rapists that are terrorizing Sweden obviously believe in their right to rape infidel women according to the way they have been taught.

The women being savaged really don't care which religious teacher caused it.

I didn't say you watched Fox News. I stated that my parents, who are just about as old and lost in their own warped perspective of the world as you, are Fox News watchers.

And Jeffersonian Deist? So you are all about them Jesus codes of morality, huh? Love your neighbor, unless he is black and Muslim. I believe that was in Luke. The last thing a Christian should ever do is whine about another religion's imperfections, especially during a time of crisis. Most of you people don't even understand your own.

I agree. I've told you at least twice that I'm a Deist, not a Christian and you still don't get it. Where did you get the idea that I don't have love for Black Muslims? Most of them are very good people.

I don't even hate those that are causing the problems.......but I do insist that they are kept out of America. That's just common sense. So we take precautions. If you watched the news conference today you heard that Sweden is now also taking precautions. Everybody is getting smarter.

No wonder you are what you are. Your sources are right-wing as hell and full of misrepresentational trash.

- In 2014, there were 6,697 rapes reported to the Swedish police.
- In 2016, the number of reported rapes increased to 6,715.

Your little rag of a source implies that this is due to the "Muslim immigrant rapists." It is not. All countries have rape and to single a specific group out as the problem because it has contributed to the number, is foolish...

- Those with immigrant background are overrepresented in Swedish crime statistics, but research shows that socioeconomic factors, such as unemployment, poverty, exclusion language, and other skills explain most of difference in crime rates between immigrants and natives.

- Viral falsehoods have circulated in recent years that tie immigrants and refugees to an alleged surge in rapes and crime in Sweden. According to Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University[/URL], "What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all.

So, once again you avoid as much context as possible in order to spew your ignorance. And all you have managed to do is point out the criminal conduct of some Muslim gangs, not Islam, and built an ignorant soap box around that. These Muslim gangs don't care about Islam anymore than you do. Therefore, you are the toxic apple, and yes, you have proven to be quite the racist and an ignorant bigot. But you don't know any better because you hinge your outdated world perspective on your feelings and right-wing trash.

And you are saying the Muslim rapists rape because they are poor. Aw gosh......it's not their fault that they savage white women......they're just poor.

Are you listening to yourself?

I can understand your frustration here. Rest assured, civilized people know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior, and everyone acts on that assessment in a very real way - even liberals. What we see from Sweden are two different things. First, the superficial and meaningless lip service of 'no problems with immigrants', this is merely for political show. The next, and very real way that civilized liberal Sweden deals with unacceptable behavior, is that they shun the immigrants and steer them into certain areas, such as in Malmo.

If you watched the news conference with the Swedish Prime Minister and Trump today you saw that Sweden is taking firm action to stop the infestation of these criminals and demanding that other E.U. nations take more of them.

Problem is.......everybody else is aware of just how toxic they are and NOBODY wants them anymore.

They should have been paying attention to Trump.

On the other hand, I said it was a religious teaching and I was correct. The fact that some religious leaders disagree with others is common and irrelevant.

The rapists that are terrorizing Sweden obviously believe in their right to rape infidel women according to the way they have been taught.

The women being savaged really don't care which religious teacher caused it.

No, it is absolutely relevant and you are partly correct.

First, you obviously did not watch the video where after she explained the history of this in terms of legitimate jihad (actual warfare), she declared it as not only nonsense in the modern age, but not even prescribed by Islam. And she is correct. She gave a history lesson, then followed it up with a religious teaching to contradict the behavior. It is at mark 1:48 where the second half of the recorded video began. But you only liked the history lesson, huh?

Second, the rest of the ulema throughout the region condemned her remarks about rape because IS and Boko Haram turned around and used the first half of the recorded video to help them legitimize their un-Islamic behavior. They cut out the actual teaching. This what you and your kind have done in order to practice your own special brand of radicalism. You ignored the actual teaching.

Third, there is nothing in the Qu'ran that condones rape and the book is full of how to treat the women of the household (slaves, and family) respectfully. The women being "savaged" in Sweden are being savaged by all kinds of rapists. It's you who only seem to care about the Muslim kind who are not following any religious prescription for rape.

And you are saying the Muslim rapists rape because they are poor. Aw gosh......it's not their fault that they savage white women......they're just poor.

Are you listening to yourself?

Um, I didn't state this. The research stated it. You know, that thing that scholars and scientists do to help us out of our ignorance. And it is the same sort of research that finds crime higher in communities where unemployment, a lack of education, and poverty thrive.

And, as always, I noticed that you chose to ignore the part where Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University, declared that "what we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all."

He's talking about you, Vox. You gave taken some cases that are attributed to Muslim gangs, wrapped it around Islamic teaching and religion, and condemn the whole. But maybe you are right. If they only kick out the Muslims, their 5,000 national rapes will go down to 4,980. Problem solved.

Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University, declared that "what we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all."

More or less, huh? He doesn't sound real sure.

If you watched the news conference today the Swedish Prime Minister sounded more sure.

He said he's working EVERY DAY on this damned Muslim problem.

Third, there is nothing in the Qu'ran that condones rape and the book is full of how to treat the women of the household (slaves, and family) respectfully.

As far as I can see, the Koran is never the problem.

The problem comes in the Hadith and other even more unreliable teachings from Muslim religious goofballs.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of Muslims who pay more attention to the goofballs than the Koran.

Yeah, as much as you Muslim apologists try to pretend it's not happening........Sweden has horrific problems due to Muslim migrants or refugees or invaders......whatever you want to call them they are crazy, they are criminals and rapists and they are trouble.

And Sweden is beginning the process of getting rid of them and stemming the flow of new filth.

OH SHEW!! False alarm guys, it is just immigrants grenading other immigrants. Move along. :roll:

Is that what I said? You degrade your nearly exhausted credibility every time you pull that mess. For the learning impaired, my post meant that immigrants are not "the" problem because they're also victims of "the" problem. The people who blame immigrants are just perpetuating a simplified and often racist explanation of crime's causes.

Well, MateoMtnClimber certainly appears to be cool with immigrant on immigrant violence. I'm sure the immigrant and non-immigrant women being raped also had it coming, dressing like that.. or something.

Congratulations. That is the single dumbest post I have ever seen you fart into this forum. My stance on violence has been pretty transparent in DP. Don't make up silly **** and then retreat with a self-congratulatory back pat. Violence has to be understood and considered by thoughtful people with minds aimed toward solutions. "Those damned immigrants" is neither a cause nor an effect of most crime.

Back
Top Bottom