• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class

I think the religious teaching is that infidel women are raped simply because they exist.

No other reason needed.......

Soon: Hollywood Misogyny Cult is Cultural Appropriation!

Yes, and getting repeatedly and soundly trounced in fair debate forces you to stay and call me ignorant.

What other choice do you have? You got nothing else.

:lamo

See what I mean?

Thank you. Since I'm 71 I'm fascinated by both the compliment and your ability to be that incredibly wrong.

But you've given us such strong hints of cluelessness that I guess this should not surprise.

:lamo

Ah, so like my 67 and 69 year old Fox News watching parents. I bet you are even a Jesus loving Christian. I noticed your reference to Christian immigrants being better than Muslim immigrants in some post somewhere. I also noticed where you insisted that your foolish idea of what Muslims will do in America is more of a threat than what white red-blooded American mass shooters already do but are less the problem because they are already here. Not very logical for an old man from the "land of Logic" who speaks with the "Wisdom of God." You are the opposite of an ignorant millennial, yet still the same in many ways. You are the old guy who's world perspective involves an outdated black/white ideology and you have grown more and more stubborn in a world that has passed you up. This makes sense too. For example...

- Um...Communist bad.
- Um...Muslim bad.
- Um...Black bad.

That sort of thing. Because your posts hinge on reducing matters to its simplest, personally understandable, form. And this is why you see my posts as too difficult to grasp as they defy your need for a simple world.

Last edited:
I don't mean to snip your post, I just want to quickly comment on your border comment as you are correct and highlight some very significant differences. The reality is that it is very different from what people tend to associate with the notion of borders being fences, barbed wire, patrols.

For the posters not aware of the reality of the situation.

The border between Germany, left, and Poland, right

I don't think that that is very informative. The EU is loosely analogous with the United States, with little more than road signs marking the borders from one state to the next. What would be more appropriate is showing the borders between EU and Non-EU countries, and the barriers in place to control immigration into the EU. I'm more interesting in, say, the Poland-Ukraine border than the Austria-Italy border.

While some states refuse to take refugees, it really isn't entirely their choice since most of the refugees come in to the EU legally, and then can disperse within the EU mostly freely. These immigrants no doubt coalesce in states where the benefits are better and the population is more welcoming, like Sweden, but then those welcoming destinations also have to deal with the culture rot that comes with them that turned their home countries into cesspools.

A good immigrant is one who immigrates to a new country to take part in a culture they have come to respect and want to be a part of, a bad immigrant is an immigrant who arrives in a new country and demands their new home change to accommodate them.

Last edited:
I think the religious teaching is that infidel women are raped simply because they exist.

No other reason needed.......

Nope. That is not the religious teaching.

I don't mean to snip your post, I just want to quickly comment on your border comment as you are correct and highlight some very significant differences. The reality is that it is very different from what people tend to associate with the notion of borders being fences, barbed wire, patrols.

For the posters not aware of the reality of the situation.

The border between Germany, left, and Poland, right

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150811130737-02-cnnphotos-borderline-restricted.jpg

Three country border where Germany, Netherlands and Belgium meet

Three-Country-Border-Aachen_-Where-Germany-Netherlands-and-Belgium-meet-by-Marcela-Fae-06_.jpg

This is border post 576 between France and Spain. (One step either way and you can be in either France or Spain.)

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150811130748-03-cnnphotos-borderline-restricted.jpg

Italy left, Austria right.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150811130922-12-cnnphotos-borderline-restricted.jpg

Germany is in the foreground and Austria in the background

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150811130808-05-cnnphotos-borderline-restricted.jpg

But what does that have to do with immigration from outside the EU? (which is actually very strictly controlled in most cases)

The GOOD thing is that America has learned and we're moving to end immigration except for highly qualified and carefully investigated applicants.

Sweden learned the hard way and they will eventually (and INEVITABLY) have to move to deportation of troublemakers as Israel has done.

Our biggest criminals and terrorists are American citizens. Some of biggest contributors in our country and our country's history were immigrants. So this stupid lie anti immigrant people say isn't fooling anybody. And these AMerican citizens have arsenals of weapons

Ah, so like my 67 and 69 year old Fox News watching parents. I bet you are even a Jesus loving Christian. I noticed your reference to Christian immigrants being better than Muslim immigrants in some post somewhere.

Some post somewhere?

I see you are still firmly wedded to babble and irrelevant nonsense.

So, you're wrong again......three times in three sentences.

I don't watch FOX and I'm a Jeffersonian Deist.

You sure you want to keep making these inane speculations about me?

:mrgreen:

You are comparing white, Christian immigrants to black Muslim immigrants.

L O FREAKING L!

Get real.

You are comparing apples with poisoned apples.

Did you really just write this? Wow. I hope you don't deny that you're a racist.

Did you really just write this? Wow. I hope you don't deny that you're a racist.

Says he is a Jeffersonist, one of the founding fathers that owned slaves his entire life.....Jefferson also wrote about the negro being inferior and not worthy of freedom....So this crazed bigotry is all starting to make sense

Our biggest criminals and terrorists are American citizens. Some of biggest contributors in our country and our country's history were immigrants. So this stupid lie anti immigrant people say isn't fooling anybody. And these AMerican citizens have arsenals of weapons

You sound like English is your second language so I'll try to be very clear.

Of course our biggest criminals and terrorists are American citizens.

That's because it's AMERCA .... and thus the Americans outnumber the aliens.

If we let in too many aliens then they can become the biggest criminals and terrorists.

But we're not going to let that happen.

Now go have a nice pork chop and a nap.

Says he is a Jeffersonist, one of the founding fathers that owned slaves his entire life.....Jefferson also wrote about the negro being inferior and not worthy of freedom....So this crazed bigotry is all starting to make sense

I'm so glad you're finally getting it.......well, starting to get it.

I said I am a Jeffersonian Deist.

That's a little different from what you seem to be trying to establish, but it shows that you're trying to comprehend me.

Good work.

You sound like English is your second language so I'll try to be very clear.

Of course our biggest criminals and terrorists are American citizens.

That's because it's AMERCA .... and thus the Americans outnumber the aliens.

If we let in too many aliens then they can become the biggest criminals and terrorists.

But we're not going to let that happen.

Now go have a nice pork chop and a nap.

Ooooohhh boy. :shock: Somebody needs to shut down the computer and go for a walk.

I'm so glad you're finally getting it.......well, starting to get it.

I said I am a Jeffersonian Deist.

That's a little different from what you seem to be trying to establish, but it shows that you're trying to comprehend me.

Good work.

Oh, I think it's pretty obvious what you are. Its not as if you're being shy about saying it.

Are you calling me a racist?

Do tell why. This should be fun.

At least he not denying it.

Are you calling me a racist?

Do tell why. This should be fun.

Yep, I quoted your post. That pretty much said it right there. You said it yourself, I didn't have to say anything. Not sure how it could be misinterpreted. You were quite clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post

L O FREAKING L!

Get real.

Maybe you didn't actually mean what you said?

Are you hiding in a bunker with a cheese pizza?...You sound frightened

More substance, Saladin!

More substance.......less passive aggressive babble.

Yep, I quoted your post. That pretty much said it right there. You said it yourself, I didn't have to say anything. Not sure how it could be misinterpreted. You were quite clear.

What post? This?

L O FREAKING L!

Get real.

You think that's racist?

Explain why you think it's racist, please.

What post? This?

You think that's racist?

Explain why you think it's racist, please.

Explain to me how it's not! It's very clear. You made generalizations and judgements based on race. Its doesn't get anymore racist.

Jefferson lived in a different time, and anyone who's intellectually honest will not judge him by his opinions of societal norms back then. Jefferson was, however, one of the smartest, if not "the" smartest of our Founders, a man whose wisdom and insight have given billions of Americans access to rights that citizens of other nations are denied. So, we can forgive his opinions on slavery and blacks. He's earned the respect of all the citizens.

Jefferson lived in a different time, and anyone who's intellectually honest will not judge him by his opinions of societal norms back then. Jefferson was, however, one of the smartest, if not "the" smartest of our Founders, a man whose wisdom and insight have given billions of Americans access to rights that citizens of other nations are denied. So, we can forgive his opinions on slavery and blacks. He's earned the respect of all the citizens.

Different time?....Many of the founding fathers re-renounced slavery...Jefferson did not, kept his slaves til the day he died.....Jefferson clearly believed in unalienable rights for white men only....It appears many of his "followers" today believe the same

Different time?....Many of the founding fathers re-renounced slavery...Jefferson did not, kept his slaves til the day he died.....Jefferson clearly believed in unalienable rights for white men only....It appears many of his "followers" today believe the same

Indeed.

Back
Top Bottom