• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hallie Jackson asks Sanders: Does Trump truly believe that Dems hate Jewish people?

Are you Jewish? If you're not going to answer the question, I am going to assume that you're not Jewish, in which case I am going to question your obsession, because it's clearly not derived from any sense that you're sticking up for your fellow Jews.

I don't give a damn what you think. Further you can assume all you want. And you can question my obsession all you want. And you can decide what is clearly or not.

All you've done is flap your gums which makes all your ditty little comments baseless and useless.

That would lead me to believe that you're serving some other nefarious agenda.

Now all that flapping your gums leads you to believe............ another baseless and useless comment.

In any case, since you don't have anything except your opinion at this point, I'm sure you will understand why I don't see any point in entertaining your opinion, what with it being a lot like assholes.

Your just full of baseless and useless comments, what with it being a lot like assholes.

Last edited:
It's fun to watch you desperately sputter that Obama is a racist and jew-hater and then never, ever be able to back that up.

I back it up alright, just look at that picture with Obama sucking up and kissing Farrakhan's racist Jew hater ass.

I don't give a damn what you think. Further you can assume all you want. And you can question my obsession all you want. And you can decide what is clearly or not.

All you've done is flap your gums which makes all your ditty little comments baseless and useless.

Now all that flapping your gums leads you to believe............ another baseless and useless comment.

Your just full of baseless and useless comments, what with it being a lot like assholes.

I admit, I am terrible at arguing with idiots. I am not fluent in "idiotic".

The response of democrats to Ihlan Omar was to in effect make her the victim instead of deal with what she stated. Classic democrat politics.

And here is a case of classic RW projection.

I back it up alright, just look at that picture with Obama sucking up and kissing Farrakhan's racist Jew hater ass.

Even better is when you pretend that picture backs up your asinine claim when it doesn't. Farrahkan is a hard-core conservative. You two seem to have a lot in common.

Even better is when you pretend that picture backs up your asinine claim when it doesn't. Farrahkan is a hard-core conservative. You two seem to have a lot in common.

Put your glasses on. Farrahkan is a hardcre liberal kissing Obama's ass for having him on stage to promote racism and hatred of Jews. Obama supports racism and hatred of Jews, which is why Obama is standing next to Farrakhan, with all smiles. Kissing each others ass.

Put your glasses on. Farrahkan is a hardcre liberal kissing Obama's ass for having him on stage to promote racism and hatred of Jews. Obama supports racism and hatred of Jews, which is why Obama is standing next to Farrakhan, with all smiles. Kissing each others ass.

Farrakhan, to anyone who knows his history and his beliefs, is a hardcore conservative.

You, not knowing his history and his beliefs, are yet again compelled to dishonestly try and use him as a tar baby.

Hint: it's not working. Try harder.

You you stand corrected by my admission, so you're calling me a liar.
You have a serious reading comprehension problem. I pointed out when you lied, repeatedly. You called yourself a liar and I agreed. Now in case you still have a problem understanding what that means seek the help of a grade schooler or take a remedial English class.

Farrakhan, to anyone who knows his history and his beliefs, is a hardcore conservative.

You, not knowing his history and his beliefs, are yet again compelled to dishonestly try and use him as a tar baby.

Hint: it's not working. Try harder.

You need to bone up, Farrakhan is one of you liberal supporters and he through his support for Obama when he was running for represident. You could not be more dishonest. Farrakhan and Obama are loving buddies and Obama loved putting Farrakhan next to him showing his support for racism and hatred of Jews.

The 20 Worst Quotes From Louis Farrakhan, Liberal America's Favorite Racist

Hint: Do your research.

You need to bone up, Farrakhan is one of you liberal supporters and he through his support for Obama when he was running for represident. You could not be more dishonest. Farrakhan and Obama are loving buddies and Obama loved putting Farrakhan next to him showing his support for racism and hatred of Jews.

The 20 Worst Quotes From Louis Farrakhan, Liberal America's Favorite Racist

Hint: Do your research.

LOL! He supports Trump. Pwned again.

Yes, You Read It Right: The Right Welcomed Louis Farrakhan’s Support of Donald Trump

Centering Women in the Nation of Islam – AAIHS

Why are you so dishonest? What do you get out of it?

Hallie Jackson asks Sanders: Does Trump truly believe that Dems hate Jewish people?

MSNBC's Hallie Jackson asked Press Secretary Sarah Sanders: 'Does President Trump truly believe that Democrats hate Jewish people?' Sanders said: "That's a question, frankly, I think you should ask Democrats what their position is, since they're unwilling to call this what it is..." Hallie Jackson provides more analysis on the other key moments at the briefing – the first formal one since since Jan. 28.
===================================
There was recent (today) video on MSNBC has Trump on the phone in his office at Mar-a-Lago telling contributors (mostly rich southern FL Jews) that 'Democrats hate Jews.'

This back & forth on anti-Semitism charges is a new low in U.S. politics.

I would say its just politics as usual, but then its Trump, he may at this point believe his own lies.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. I pointed out when you lied, repeatedly. You called yourself a liar and I agreed. Now in case you still have a problem understanding what that means seek the help of a grade schooler or take a remedial English class.

Is this what I was lying about? These are some questions you need to answer

If so then why did Obama not go to Crimea when Putin was taking over?

Why then did Obama not sell arms to Ukrainian to help protect themselves?

Why did Obama stop the missile defence shield to NATO?

Why did Obama not enforce his own RED LINE?

Why did Obama ask Putin to insure all the WMD's were removed from Syria?

What was Obama agreeing to do for putin when he said on the open mike he could be more flexible for Putin when he was elected? What was it that Obama could not help Putin with now but once he was elected he could be more flexible to help Putin?

Obama’s Stupidly
Putin told Obama to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir. Stupidity
Putin told Obama to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian and he said yes sir. Stupidity
Putin told Obama to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO, he again says yes sir. Stupidity
Obama yells out his RED LINE to Syria to never use WMD’s on its people again, Yet Syria walked all over Obama’s RED LINE. Putin told Obama to stay out and Obama says Yes Sir. What a ****ing dumbass coward.
Obama asked Putin of all people to certify that all of Syria’s WMD were taking out of Syria and Putin lied to Obama. Stupidity
Obama told Russia that once he is reelected he can be more flexible to what Putin wants. How stupid was that. Obama loved Putin and did whatever Putin wanted. Watch the video. Stupidity
video of Obama telling russia he can be more flexable - Yahoo Video Search Results

Is this what I was lying about?
You lied about Obama hugging Farrakhan and when call on it you put on a tirade of crap about Obama. The topic of this thread is not Obama. Obama is irrelevant.

These are some questions you need to answer
No, I do not need to answer anything to divert from your lies. You want to talk about Obama start a thread.

Back
Top Bottom