• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hallie Jackson asks Sanders: Does Trump truly believe that Dems hate Jewish people?

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Hallie Jackson asks Sanders: Does Trump truly believe that Dems hate Jewish people?

MSNBC's Hallie Jackson asked Press Secretary Sarah Sanders: 'Does President Trump truly believe that Democrats hate Jewish people?' Sanders said: "That's a question, frankly, I think you should ask Democrats what their position is, since they're unwilling to call this what it is..." Hallie Jackson provides more analysis on the other key moments at the briefing – the first formal one since since Jan. 28.
===================================
There was recent (today) video on MSNBC has Trump on the phone in his office at Mar-a-Lago telling contributors (mostly rich southern FL Jews) that 'Democrats hate Jews.'

This back & forth on anti-Semitism charges is a new low in U.S. politics.

MSNBC's Hallie Jackson asked Press Secretary Sarah Sanders: 'Does President Trump truly believe that Democrats hate Jewish people?' Sanders said: "That's a question, frankly, I think you should ask Democrats what their position is, since they're unwilling to call this what it is..." Hallie Jackson provides more analysis on the other key moments at the briefing – the first formal one since since Jan. 28.
There was recent (today) video on MSNBC has Trump on the phone in his office at Mar-a-Lago telling contributors (mostly rich southern FL Jews) that 'Democrats hate Jews.'

Naw, this is nothing new, it's been decades,

It's a fair question though considering instead of censoring the anti-semitics of the new congresswoman, they decided a better approach would be to group all hate and condem it, like....that needed to be re-affirmed for some reason, why cloak anti-semitism into everything....why not just call her out on it.....and move on, now it's just going to be in the news cycle more.

Naw, this is nothing new, it's been decades,

It's a fair question though considering instead of censoring the anti-semitics of the new congresswoman, they decided a better approach would be to group all hate and condem it, like....that needed to be re-affirmed for some reason, why cloak anti-semitism into everything....why not just call her out on it.....and move on, now it's just going to be in the news cycle more.

So it's anti-semetic to ban hate and condemn it for all instead of JUST Jewish people? You guys are beyond help.

The response of democrats to Ihlan Omar was to in effect make her the victim instead of deal with what she stated. Classic democrat politics.

So it's anti-semetic to ban hate and condemn it for all instead of JUST Jewish people? You guys are beyond help.

No, it's cowardice not to call her out on her comments, and try to cloak them in with ALL forms of hate....

I don't think it's because Democrats HATE Jews, that's just as idiotic, I think it's coward politics that prevented them from taking one of their own to task, which is the same problem Republians had with Steve King, but a helluva lot more of them stood up to him, than Dems to her.

No, it's cowardice not to call her out on her comments, and try to cloak them in with ALL forms of hate....

I don't think it's because Democrats HATE Jews, that's just as idiotic, I think it's coward politics that prevented them from taking one of their own to task, which is the same problem Republians had with Steve King, but a helluva lot more of them stood up to him, than Dems to her.

So it's cowardice to ban all hate instead of hate JUST against Jews, got it. :roll:

So it's cowardice to ban all hate instead of hate JUST against Jews, got it. :roll:

LOL yes, because how far gone do you have to be, to think that hate isn't condemned by the majority of the world?

Seriously? You honestly think they did it to condemn hate, and not because they didn't want to call out one of their own? Man....do I have a bridge to sell you.

LOL yes, because how far gone do you have to be, to think that hate isn't condemned by the majority of the world?

Seriously? You honestly think they did it to condemn hate, and not because they didn't want to call out one of their own? Man....do I have a bridge to sell you.

Right there is only hate towards Jews, no one else, got it.:roll:

While I agree with your point, it didn’t ban any. Nonbinding resolutions are just political theater.

Right there is only hate towards Jews, no one else, got it.:roll:

Again, missing the point because you want to be right,

It's not about banning hate.....it's about cloaking what she said in a stance that everyone should take anyways, so they don't call her out specifically on it.

Pelosi has no clue on how to handle this wave of jewish hatred, however this has been boiling for decades in the shift of support away from Israel to the Palestinians. She comes up with a broad brush approach to cover for Ohmar for her racist comments. And Ohmar has supporters in the Democratic party.

Democratic nay-sayers on Trump’s Jerusalem move are outright hypocrites

Most of the reaction to President Trump’s historic recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital was predictable. But criticism from some Democrats was flat-out hypocritical.

That’s because many of those now bashing the move, which includes relocating the US Embassy from Tel Aviv, enthusiastically supported it when they felt sure it wouldn’t actually happen.

Such self-professed friends of Israel as Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (Conn.) and Dick Durbin (Ill.) all criticized Trump’s decision.

She is a double talking lying bitch. A low life piece of crap by any measure.

A lot like calling Republicans racists

Pelosi has no clue on how to handle this wave of jewish hatred, however this has been boiling for decades in the shift of support away from Israel to the Palestinians. She comes up with a broad brush approach to cover for Ohmar for her racist comments. And Ohmar has supporters in the Democratic party.

Most of the reaction to President Trump’s historic recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital was predictable. But criticism from some Democrats was flat-out hypocritical.

That’s because many of those now bashing the move, which includes relocating the US Embassy from Tel Aviv, enthusiastically supported it when they felt sure it wouldn’t actually happen.

Such self-professed friends of Israel as Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), Richard Blumenthal (Conn.) and Dick Durbin (Ill.) all criticized Trump’s decision.

So not wanting an embassy moved to Jerusalem (a controversial move at that) and calling out lobbyists is now considered “Jewish hatred”. Let me guess ANY criticism of Israel is anti-semetic to you isn’t it?

Israel this and Israel that. Jews this and Jews that.

It's ****in enough already.

It's just another **** hole country and I would ban all travelers from there.

So not wanting an embassy moved to Jerusalem (a controversial move at that) and calling out lobbyists is now considered “Jewish hatred”. Let me guess ANY criticism of Israel is anti-semetic to you isn’t it?

It's a fact Obama hated Netanyahu and he did nothing to help the peace talks.

US. President Barack Obama’s meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in late September renewed speculation about what, if anything, the president would do to advance the goal of Israeli-Palestinian peace before he leaves office. With just four months left in his term, and virtually no chance of resuming negotiations before then, the president is reportedly considering the option of laying out the basic parameters of a final status agreement, perhaps in the form of a UN Security Council resolution, as a way to preserve the possibility of a two-state solution under a future U.S. administration.

That Obama is now seen as the last, best hope for a two-state solution is deeply ironic given how little he has done to advance that goal in the nearly eight years since he took office. Not only has he failed to live up to the high expectations he set out at the start of his administration, Obama is on his way to becoming the first U.S. president in more than four decades to break no new political ground in terms of resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In fact, his legacy could well be the death of the two-state solution itself.

Obama's Record on Israeli-Palestinian Peace | Foreign Affairs

It was a stupid question. One of the more annoying things about stuff like this is the idea that the person must believe it in their heart of hearts for it to mean anything. Who cares if Trump truly believes that the Democrats hate Jewish people? He is responsible for the things he says.

It's a fact Obama hated Netanyahu and he did nothing to help the peace talks.

US. President Barack Obama’s meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in late September renewed speculation about what, if anything, the president would do to advance the goal of Israeli-Palestinian peace before he leaves office. With just four months left in his term, and virtually no chance of resuming negotiations before then, the president is reportedly considering the option of laying out the basic parameters of a final status agreement, perhaps in the form of a UN Security Council resolution, as a way to preserve the possibility of a two-state solution under a future U.S. administration.

That Obama is now seen as the last, best hope for a two-state solution is deeply ironic given how little he has done to advance that goal in the nearly eight years since he took office. Not only has he failed to live up to the high expectations he set out at the start of his administration, Obama is on his way to becoming the first U.S. president in more than four decades to break no new political ground in terms of resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In fact, his legacy could well be the death of the two-state solution itself.

Obama's Record on Israeli-Palestinian Peace | Foreign Affairs

None of what you listed supoorts the “Jewish hatred” claim. Sorry you have only shown your comments to be lies again.

None of what you listed supoorts the “Jewish hatred” claim. Sorry you have only shown your comments to be lies again.

Obama sure was a racist, and he hates jews. Obama was on stage hugging Louis Farrakhan in support of his racism and hatred of Jews. Clinton stood on stage with Louis Farrakhan giving him a photo op in support of Farrakhan. Now the new movement against the people of Israel is wide open in the Democratic party.

Obama sure was a racist, and he hates jews. Obama was on stage hugging Louis Farrakhan in support of his racism and hatred of Jews. Clinton stood on stage with Louis Farrakhan giving him a photo op in support of Farrakhan. Now the new movement against the people of Israel is wide open in the Democratic party.

Sorry but again, all you are showing is your lies as nothing you have said supports your claim that Obama hates Jews or was racists nor does being against a controversial embassy move make one a Jew Hater. Your comments are not only sad but pathetic lies.

Sorry but again, all you are showing is your lies as nothing you have said supports your claim that Obama hates Jews or was racists nor does being against a controversial embassy move make one a Jew Hater. Your comments are not only sad but pathetic lies.

You know do you libs ever not call someone a liar? You wouldn't believe it if Obama stuc a knife into Netanyahu right in front of you.

But you and your liberal friends all you do is lie on every post. Further this is not about the embassy that Obama did not want to move. Then you say it's a controversial embassy, it was only controversial to you libs who hate Jews and you lie about it.

Here's a Sarah Sanders press conference. Keep in mind Sarah Sanders is there to speak on behalf of Trump. But she's not even making believe that she's answering any questions anymore.

"The president was asked this question directly last night, and I’d refer you directly to his comments." "I refer you to the White House counsel" "I would refer you to Mr. Giuliani" "I can't comment on that and refer you to the Dept of Justice regarding their process." "That’s something that I would direct you to the president’s personal attorneys to answer that question." "The president’s been clear on this several times. I don’t have anything else to add."

If Sarah Sanders is going to nothing other than refer the questions from the press to others, then why is she even there? She serves no purpose at all.

You know do you libs ever not call someone a liar? You wouldn't believe it if Obama stuc a knife into Netanyahu right in front of you.

But you and your liberal friends all you do is lie on every post. Further this is not about the embassy that Obama did not want to move. Then you say it's a controversial embassy, it was only controversial to you libs who hate Jews and you lie about it.

All you have done in this thread is lie. You think not supporting every Israel initiative is Jew hating and the fact is Obama is far from being a racist. Now you are accusing me of hating Jews which is just plain stupid. Now please show where my comments are hating Jews or everyone can see your lying.

They didn't ban jack ****. They put on a show to cover their asses after Omar shot her stupid ass mouth off.

This should be called the "I have a minority friend" bill.

Back
Top Bottom