• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hallie Jackson asks Sanders: Does Trump truly believe that Dems hate Jewish people?

Decades??

They rebuked him publicly within days of him making stupid statements....

That's rich considering you just made a stupid statement

Yes, they rebuked him on the latest round of racist remarks, but it's the latest
in long history, yes, DECADES, of racist remarks.

A Timeline of Steve King’s Racist Remarks and Divisive Actions - The New York Times

So,you'll criticize dems for not going hog wild on a newbie green congresswoman who has yet to learn the job long enough to achieve a footing, but you'll let slide a senator with years in office before you guys finally strip him of his assignments, let alone would you dare rebuke a president who has made notorious racist remarks and significantly less than honorable words and jestures towards disadvantaged people.

There's a word for that, but why bother. Your collective heads are solidly in the sand.

Last edited:
To be honest King has been guilty of some lesser comments for some time but these were much worse and the new Republican leadership dealt with it quickly.

Nah, it was the straw that broke the camel's back, which should have been broken a long time ago.

A sampling of King's racist wares:

A Timeline of Steve King’s Racist Remarks and Divisive Actions - The New York Times
2006:
Mr. King calls the deaths of Americans at the hands of undocumented immigrants “a slow-motion Holocaust."

Mr. King on the House floor, speaking of how law enforcement officers can spot undocumented immigrants:

What kind of clothes people wear … what kind of shoes people wear, what kind of accent they have … sometimes it’s just a sixth sense they can’t put their finger on.

On a panel at the Conservative Political Action Conference with Peter Brimelow, a white nationalist, Mr. King referred to multiculturalism as:

A tool for the Left to subdivide a culture and civilization into our own little ethnic enclaves and pit us against each other.

Mr. King on why he opposes legal status for Dreamers, who were brought into the country as children:

For everyone who’s a valedictorian, there’s another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert. Those people would be legalized with the same act.

Mr. King invites the far-right, anti-Islam Dutch politician Geert Wilders to Washington and appears with him at the Capitol. Mr. Wilders has called Islam “not a religion,” said the Quran was “worse than Mein Kampf,” and called for the closing of mosques.

At the Republican National Convention in July, Mr. King claims that nonwhite groups haven’t contributed as much as whites to civilization: “This whole business does get a little tired. I would ask you to go back through history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people you are talking about. Where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?”

In a tweet during a meeting in Amsterdam with Mr. Wilders and Frauke Petry, the leader of Germany’s far-right Alternative for Germany party, Mr. King says, “Cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.”

Etc

So you are fine with prosecuting all the people involved in the Trump Dossier. The created false evidence, lied about Russian collusion and defamed the President and members of his staff concerning the election. Keep in mind the issues of people like Flynn, Manafort and so on are about crimes not related to the election but prior to the campaign. Clearly a problem.

The Dossier was provided as 'raw intelligence" and NEVER as "evidence", nor was the basis of the Trump investigation, which was in force before the dossier.

With a plethora of Russians, here, there, every frickin' where, there was probable cause.

When an person of the FBI looks for a crime, they do not overlook others discovered enroute, you need to reread Mueller's mandate.

Get your facts straight.

That's rich considering you just made a stupid statement

Yes, they rebuked him on the latest round of racist remarks, but it's the latest
in long history, yes, DECADES, of racist remarks.

So,you'll criticize dems for not going hog wild on a newbie green congresswoman who has yet to learn the job long enough to achieve a footing, but you'll let slide a senator with years in office before you guys finally strip him of his assignments, let alone would you dare rebuke a president who has made notorious racist remarks and significantly less than honorable words and jestures towards disadvantaged people.

There's a word for that, but why bother. Your collective heads are solidly in the sand.

Let slide? Sorry, do you think that much of me that you believe I can personally end Steve King's political career? You realize he is VOTED in every so often right, that people have the right to NOT vote for him....

And yea, I think it's extremely hypocritical that Demoracts REFUSE to condemn anti-semitic remarks DIRECTLY, instead, they choose to cover it up with blanket words, almost like Trump saying there are good people on both sides....so one side of that equation is OMG how dare he, how rude, how ignorant....and the other is.....silence.....

You don't think that's hypocritical at all? Not even slightly?

Christ, look at the picture, how you not see Obama kissing up to racist Jew Hater Farrichan which is in your face a love affair of racism and Jew haters I don't know what is.

Your projection and fantasies are really weird.

Why do you tolerate and celebrate racism?

Let slide? Sorry, do you think that much of me that you believe I can personally end Steve King's political career? You realize he is VOTED in every so often right, that people have the right to NOT vote for him....

And yea, I think it's extremely hypocritical that Demoracts REFUSE to condemn anti-semitic remarks DIRECTLY, instead, they choose to cover it up with blanket words, almost like Trump saying there are good people on both sides....so one side of that equation is OMG how dare he, how rude, how ignorant....and the other is.....silence.....

You don't think that's hypocritical at all? Not even slightly?

Spare us with your hypocrisy, to wit:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...512a6fe3439_story.html?utm_term=.d19ce52d09e6
Admittedly, accusations of bad faith are depressingly common in politics, in the Trump era especially. As many have noted in Omar’s defense — or in mitigation of her offense — the president does almost nothing but attack people in ugly personal terms, including racist and sexist terms, thus degrading American political culture, with the complicity of many of the same Republicans who shed crocodile tears over Omar’s expressions.

I've asked you this before, and you didn't do it.

Post a picture of Obama hugging Farrakhan and evidence that he hugged him "in support of his racism and hatred of Jews".

Specifically, with regard to Louis Farrakhan, there is only the ONE PICTURE.
No meetings, no record of any conversations, only the one photo op.

Notice how low the bar is?
Now, switch that to Trump and (fill in the name of literally HUNDREDS of Russian oligarchs, spies, operatives, you name it) and add both hard and circumstantial evidence, and suddenly they're defending Trump the way Michael Jackson fans fought back against charges of child molestation.

Born Free and his buddies love standards so much that they have TWO of them.

Now, switch that to Trump and (fill in the name of literally HUNDREDS of Russian oligarchs, spies, operatives, you name it) and add both hard and circumstantial evidence, and suddenly they're defending Trump the way Michael Jackson fans fought back against charges of child molestation.

Born Free and his buddies love standards so much that they have TWO of them.

Exactly. There is only one picture, from 2005, when Obama attended an event that Farrakhan happened to be at as well. Obama is not hugging him. He is standing next to him and others. That's it. Here is the picture for those who want to see it. Born Free lied and refuses to admit it.

Obama Louis.jpg

So it's anti-semetic to ban hate and condemn it for all instead of JUST Jewish people? You guys are beyond help.

Oh, is that what Omar was doing, banning hate with her remarks? Talk about beyond help. You don't know who said what.

To be honest King has been guilty of some lesser comments for some time but these were much worse and the new Republican leadership dealt with it quickly.

And the spineless Democrats are afraid to deal with Omar and the other idiot, because they are afraid of losing muslim votes. The Jews have continued to vote for the left despite the treatment they receive, so the Democrats are going to pick the muslims for now, since that won't cost them any votes.

Zero morals, all about the votes and power.

Exactly. There is only one picture, from 2005, when Obama attended an event that Farrakhan happened to be at as well. Obama is not hugging him. He is standing next to him and others. That's it. Here is the picture for those who want to see it. Born Free lied and refuses to admit it.

View attachment 67252467
The guy who took the pic came under a lotta pressure to hide it. Only a moron wonders why.

YouTube

The guy who took the pic came under a lotta pressure to hide it. Only a moron wonders why.

YouTube

Sure, there was a time when Republican leadership were likely afraid that their membership might realize that their racist accusations against Obama were all based on lies and deceit, but as Trump has proven, nowadays it doesn't matter what Trump conservatives are told, they will believe it.

View attachment 67252467

It would be interesting to study HOW MANY people have pictures where Mr. Farrakhan jumped in for a photo op, who don't even know him and never met him before.

And in that photo op, Obama elevates Farrakhan on stage to where he is shoulder to shoulder and all smiles, clearly show Obama love for Farrakhan. Obama is kissing up to Farrakhan and in doing so, is showing his support for Farrakhan racism and his hatred of Jews.

The bar is on the ground as low as it can go for Obama showing off Lousi Rarrakhan and his racism and his hatred of Jews

Your above post is as ludicrous as it can get. Where is the collusion. Who are the Russian that Trump collude with and what did they collude to do to win the election? And add hard evidence, what hard evidence, post it up, you libs have been saying for over 2 yrs you have all this hard evidence that proves Trump colluded with the Russian. POST IT UP. Or your lying.

This is how much Obama kissed the ass of Putin, Putin's puppet.

Obama’s Stupidly
Putin told Obama to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir. Stupidity
Putin told Obama to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian and he said yes sir. Stupidity
Putin told Obama to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO, he again says yes sir. Stupidity
Obama yells out his RED LINE to Syria to never use WMD’s on its people again, Yet Syria walked all over Obama’s RED LINE. Putin told Obama to stay out and Obama says Yes Sir. What a ****ing dumbass coward.
Obama asked Putin of all people to certify that all of Syria’s WMD were taking out of Syria and Putin lied to Obama. Stupidity
Obama told Russia that once he is reelected he can be more flexible to what Putin wants. How stupid was that. Obama loved Putin and did whatever Putin wanted. Watch the video. Stupidity
video of Obama telling russia he can be more flexable - Yahoo Video Search Results

And in that photo op, Obama elevates Farrakhan on stage to where he is shoulder to shoulder and all smiles, clearly show Obama love for Farrakhan. Obama is kissing up to Farrakhan and in doing so, is showing his support for Farrakhan racism and his hatred of Jews.

The bar is on the ground as low as it can go for Obama showing off Lousi Rarrakhan and his racism and his hatred of Jews

No elevating, the spittle is flying out of your mouth so fast it's causing your fingers to slip on the keys.
By the way, are you Jewish?

Christ, look at the picture, how you not see Obama kissing up to racist Jew Hater Farrichan which is in your face a love affair of racism and Jew haters I don't know what is.

:lamo

Says the person who supports Trump, a POTUS who literally publicly supported Neo Nazis and the KKK, saying some are "very fine people." Of course, a segment of his base loved it. Did you know part of the base were Heil Hitlering to celebrate Trump's victory? True story, and that's the guy you support.

Seriously, you either have the worst case of projection I've ever seen, or you're being obtuse.

And in that photo op, Obama elevates Farrakhan on stage
You lie, AGAIN!

clearly show Obama love for Farrakhan.
Ignorant unsupportable drivel and a lie.

Obama is kissing up to Farrakhan
You are lying, AGAIN.

Obama’s Stupidly
The only thing we have seen so far is the stupidity in your posts.

Putin told Obama to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir.
You lie again.

Putin told Obama to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian and he said yes sir.
You lie again.

Putin told Obama to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO, he again says yes sir.
You lie again. It is clear that the only thing you can do is lie.

No elevating, the spittle is flying out of your mouth so fast it's causing your fingers to slip on the keys.
By the way, are you Jewish?

You can flap your gums all you want and I know the truth hurts. But Obama is a racist and hates Jews. And you've seen Obama kissing Farrakhan's ass with all smiles supporting racism and their hate of Jews. I wouldn't be caught in the same building of that racist, Jew hater Farrakhan. But Obama, the president of the United States, shows off that racist Jew hater Farrakhan with love and kisses.

And what does it matter what I am?????

:lamo

Says the person who supports Trump, a POTUS who literally publicly supported Neo Nazis and the KKK, saying some are "very fine people." Of course, a segment of his base loved it. Did you know part of the base were Heil Hitlering to celebrate Trump's victory? True story, and that's the guy you support.

Seriously, you either have the worst case of projection I've ever seen, or you're being obtuse.

Obama is a racist and a Jew hater and you can flap your gums all you want, but it will not change that fact.. Obama's base was the likes of farrakhan spewing racism and hating Jews.

Seriously, you either have the worst case of projection I've ever seen, or you're being obtuse. Christ you see a picture of Obama kissing Farrakhan's ass and smiling together and each saying to each other I'm more of a racist than you are, no I'm more racist and I hate Jew more than you.

You can flap your gums all you want and I know the truth hurts. But Obama is a racist and hates Jews. And you've seen Obama kissing Farrakhan's ass with all smiles supporting racism and their hate of Jews. I wouldn't be caught in the same building of that racist, Jew hater Farrakhan. But Obama, the president of the United States, shows off that racist Jew hater Farrakhan with love and kisses.

And what does it matter what I am?????

Are you Jewish? If you're not going to answer the question, I am going to assume that you're not Jewish, in which case I am going to question your obsession, because it's clearly not derived from any sense that you're sticking up for your fellow Jews.
That would lead me to believe that you're serving some other nefarious agenda.

In any case, since you don't have anything except your opinion at this point, I'm sure you will understand why I don't see any point in entertaining your opinion, what with it being a lot like assholes.

Obama is a racist and a Jew hater and you can flap your gums all you want, but it will not change that fact.. Obama's base was the likes of farrakhan spewing racism and hating Jews.

Seriously, you either have the worst case of projection I've ever seen, or you're being obtuse. Christ you see a picture of Obama kissing Farrakhan's ass and smiling together and each saying to each other I'm more of a racist than you are, no I'm more racist and I hate Jew more than you.

It's fun to watch you desperately sputter that Obama is a racist and jew-hater and then never, ever be able to back that up.

Fun, but like all projection, ultimately boring.

Back
Top Bottom