• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Green/communist's method and goal

That's a different assertion entirely, since you can pick and choose who you want included in that group. Plus, post Citizens United tracing money is a lot harder.

The basic claim of fossil fuel industry involvement is without evidence.

The basic claim of fossil fuel industry involvement is without evidence.

It's actually well documented, but I already know you'll find a reason to dismiss the evidence. That's fine.

This is an odd subject to have dedicated folks attending to it on a political debate site.

It's actually well documented, but I already know you'll find a reason to dismiss the evidence. That's fine.

This is an odd subject to have dedicated folks attending to it on a political debate site.

No, it's not well-documented. It's well-propagandized.

i don't care about your stupid bet. it's not possible to manipulate the reality of climate change by putting your fingers in your ears and screaming "la la la."

Nor, apparently, is it possible for you to show how it will adversely impact anywhere in the world to any significant degree.

Conspiracy theory thread! Comparing green policy supporters expressing their opinions to brainwashing techniques by the KGB!

Well, if they would debate the science and stuff that would be valid but since it is generally about a slagging match....

No, it's not well-documented. It's well-propagandized.

So let me see if I’ve been following this correctly:

The fossil fuel industry and the AWG skeptic movement are in no way connected. There has never been a connection, and all info to the contrary is propaganda by AWG believers.

AWG skeptics are just a small band of concerned folks who want to spread skeptic info (not propaganda) because they believe it to be truth.

There is way more money on the AGG believer side.

The fossil fuel industry in no way works to promote skepticism re AWG.

…is that right in your view?

YouTube

The methods of the KGB to use mental methods to bring down an enemy state.

Obviously the same is now happening with the Green movement attacking our minds and collective thinking. They have, already, gained the consensus.

When they start jailing climate change skeptics then we will see the KGB tactics underway. Even Bill Nye says that climate change skeptics should be jailed. Maybe that's next.

The fossil fuel industry and the AWG skeptic movement are in no way connected. There has never been a connection, and all info to the contrary is propaganda by AWG believers.

AWG skeptics are just a small band of concerned folks who want to spread skeptic info (not propaganda) because they believe it to be truth.

For the most part, people and scientist who are skeptical, are skeptical for good cause.
The proponents of man caused catastrophic climate change, want to make quite a few changes
which will affect peoples quality of life, and limit peoples energy choices.
The bases of the proposed limits on how people choose to live is based on nothing
more than modeled outputs which seem to use unrealistic assumptions for their inputs.
I realize this is all very abstract, but consider that homes in South Australia are being disconnected from the
electrical grid because they cannot pay the much higher electrical bills.
Electricity Bills in South Australia and Other Australian States Skyrocket - IER
Not having electricity is not really all that abstract, and would impact most peoples lifestyles.

About half right. There is no doubt that once upon a time there were industry efforts to emphasize uncertainty and alternative explanations. Those efforts were nowhere near as extensive as has been mythologized, and were not notably successful. My favorite factoid in this discussion is that Exxon shared publicly or published in the scientific literature 100% of their climate research results. There has not been an anti-AGW effort by industry for quite some time.

AGW orthodoxy has become the preponderant position in the climate science field for perfectly normal reasons of social pressure and career advancement. Sometimes this is called groupthink.

AGW skeptics swim against the tide, both politically and financially. The money and social/political praise are all on the side of AGW orthodoxy. The skeptical argument that will bring down AGW orthodoxy is the solar/GCR flux theory whose proponents have no industry affiliation whatsoever.

The much-attacked WUWT has no fossil fuel industry connection. Accusations against other Skeptic figures usually turn out to be either wholly false or exaggerations of normal business or academic practices.

When they start jailing climate change skeptics then we will see the KGB tactics underway. Even Bill Nye says that climate change skeptics should be jailed. Maybe that's next.

The KGB's method would be to ignore the climate change skeptics as once the state has collapsed or flipped to marshal law or whatever they clearly have no impact and can be ignored.

The AGW alarmists however are clearly those who can drive a revolution and would, as described in the video, be against the wall immediately.

Who are you crapping?

EPA Administrator Wheeler was the Washington lobbyist for the largest coal mining operation in the US.

He's now putting together his own "anti-clique" panel to contradict the official US government scientific position on global warming.

There is no science of 'global warming'. You can't even DEFINE 'global warming'. The US government is not science. Science has no theories based on void arguments.

There is no fossil fuel industry. We don't burn fossils for fuel. Neither coal, oil, natural gas, or any other carbon based fuel is a fossil.

The fossil fuel industry and the AWG skeptic movement are in no way connected.
Nope. Because:
a) there is no fossil fuel industry, since fossils don't burn.
b) there not connection to the product of any carbon based fuel.
c) the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law are theories of science, yet the Church of Global Warming rejects them. These theories are not created by any fuel industry.
d) statistical mathematics, which the Church of Global Warming also denies, is not created by any fuel industry.
There has never been a connection,
There never has been any connection.
and all info to the contrary is propaganda by AWG believers.
That about sums it up.
AWG skeptics are just a small band of concerned folks
WRONG! it is the Church of Global Warming that is in the minority here (fortunately). Science doesn't use consensus.
who want to spread skeptic info (not propaganda) because they believe it to be truth
Whether the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics or the Stefan-Boltzmann is the truth or not is immaterial. They are existing theories of science. They have not yet been falsified. You can't just ignore them. The rules of statistical mathematics are simply declared. The only 'truth' there is compatibility with the rules of mathematics. You are using 'truth' as a buzzword to mean Universal Truth. No such thing.
There is certainly a lot of money. it is not more than those outside the Church of Global Warming. People outside that religion have better things to spend their money on than pushing propaganda.
Nope. There is no fossil fuel industry. Fossils don't burn. Various carbon-based fuel industries do fight the Church of Global Warming. They should. I have no problem with that.

Even Bill Nye? He's not even a scientist. He denies science!

We are ALREADY SEEING KGB tactics underway. Perhaps you haven't noticed.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=1]Bloomberg’s attempt to install climate lawyer stooges thwarted in Virginia[/h][FONT=&quot]From GAO: GAO Praises Virginia General Assembly: 1st Legislature to Strike at Bloomberg Attempt to Capture AG Offices (Washington, DC) — Today the public interest law firm Government Accountability & Oversight, P.C. (GAO) congratulated the Virginia General Assembly for becoming the first to act in response to Michael Bloomberg’s attempt to capture attorneys general offices…
Continue reading →
[/FONT]

Justifying the Devolution of Journalistic standards.

This research paper is five years old, but is an interesting glimpse into the reasoning and justifications for lopsided reporting of AGW. Read the paper, discuss. Yuck~ctm Climate Change in the Newsroom: Journalists’ Evolving Standards of Objectivity When Covering Global Warming. Sara Shipley Hiles1 and Amanda Hinnant DOI: 10.1177/1075547014534077 Full Paper here: Abstract: This study…

There is no fossil fuel industry. We don't burn fossils for fuel. Neither coal, oil, natural gas, or any other carbon based fuel is a fossil.

You don't define words, but your attempts to do so define you. Consider that.

YouTube

The methods of the KGB to use mental methods to bring down an enemy state.

Obviously the same is now happening with the Green movement attacking our minds and collective thinking. They have, already, gained the consensus.

I think you need a brand new tin foil hat, Tim. It's obvious that the aliens are getting right through to your brain.

:lamo

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=1]Well Funded Green Attack Against Climate Skeptic Tony Abbott[/h][FONT=&quot]Guest essay by Eric Worrall As the center right Australian Coalition staggers towards likely defeat in the next Federal Election, rich green investors are trying to wreck any possibility climate skeptic former Aussie PM Tony Abbott might stage a comeback. Climate of change looks a windfall for Steggall in bid to oust Abbott EXCLUSIVEBRAD NORINGTONASSOCIATE…
Continue reading →
[/FONT]

The point of the KGB effort was/is not to directly cause an immediate take-over but to put a defeatist mind set into the culture of the target.

Too late. Someone has already spiked your culture.

;-)

Back
Top Bottom