• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Green/communist's method and goal

Tim the plumber

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
YouTube

The methods of the KGB to use mental methods to bring down an enemy state.

Obviously the same is now happening with the Green movement attacking our minds and collective thinking. They have, already, gained the consensus.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=1]Spanking the Public Mind: Professional Associations’ Position Statements[/h][FONT=&quot]Guest Opinion by Kip Hansen The internet information pipe is gushing out information faster than most people can handle. It is increasingly difficult to sort and strain that information flow to find the bits that are important for one’s work. One of my many filters is the continuing series of blog posts by Judith…
[/FONT]

21 hours ago March 1, 2019 in Climate Change Debate, Climate News.

When will the state seize all private enterprise and property? I was thinking of getting a bit more sleep, but if the communist victory is immenent, i might need to start packing.

When will the state seize all private enterprise and property? I was thinking of getting a bit more sleep, but if the communist victory is immenent, i might need to start packing.

Where would you go?

Where would you go?

Good question. I can transfer to pretty much anywhere in the first world, but my wife and i stay where we are in order to be close to family. However, I'm not convinced that a communist takeover is coming, so i think that I'll take a nap.

Good question. I can transfer to pretty much anywhere in the first world, but my wife and i stay where we are in order to be close to family. However, I'm not convinced that a communist takeover is coming, so i think that I'll take a nap.

The point of the KGB effort was/is not to directly cause an immediate take-over but to put a defeatist mind set into the culture of the target.

[FONT="][URL="https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/03/01/spanking-the-public-mind-professional-associations-position-statements/"]
featured_image-1-220x126.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]

[h=1]Spanking the Public Mind: Professional Associations’ Position Statements[/h][FONT="][FONT=inherit]Guest Opinion by Kip Hansen The internet information pipe is gushing out information faster than most people can handle. It is increasingly difficult to sort and strain that information flow to find the bits that are important for one’s work. One of my many filters is the continuing series of blog posts by Judith…[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[URL="https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/03/01/spanking-the-public-mind-professional-associations-position-statements/"]21 hours ago March 1, 2019[/URL] in Climate Change Debate, Climate News.

4 links to nonsense, man, wattsupwiththat is really pushing you guys hard, there’s no way they pay you enough for doing that.

The point of the KGB effort was/is not to directly cause an immediate take-over but to put a defeatist mind set into the culture of the target.

Because the Greens and KGB are so very powerful here in the USA, I'm very scared. LOL...

I don't believe that a communist takeover is coming. I also don't believe that the means of production are going to be seized and given to the workers.

4 links to nonsense, man, wattsupwiththat is really pushing you guys hard, there’s no way they pay you enough for doing that.

My 2 rules for this stuff:

1) Who's money is it?
2) Who profits the most and from what?

Usually the answer is attached to one or both of those.

My 2 rules for this stuff:

1) Who's money is it?
2) Who profits the most and from what?

Usually the answer is attached to one or both of those.

It's a labor of love (and truth).

It's a labor of love (and truth).

I wasn't referring to you, though someone else may be. I believe you when you say you're a volunteer.

I'm far more interested in the big boys. There's serious money being spent and made here, but we average citizens aren't the ones doing that.

I wasn't referring to you, though someone else may be. I believe you when you say you're a volunteer.

I'm far more interested in the big boys. There's serious money being spent and made here, but we average citizens aren't the ones doing that.

Fair enough. IMHO the big money is on the AGW advocacy side.

Because the Greens and KGB are so very powerful here in the USA, I'm very scared. LOL...

The Green agenda has won the argument in the popular media.

Anybody who questions the consensus[SUP]TM[/SUP] is accused of being anti-science and a denier. That this is the opposite does not matter as those who follow the cause are very very rarely scientifically literate.

I don't believe that a communist takeover is coming. I also don't believe that the means of production are going to be seized and given to the workers.

The objective is to put the society into a state where destabilization can happen. The video explains it well.

Fair enough. IMHO the big money is on the AGW advocacy side.

Do you have any decent references documenting a conspiracy by AGW advocates? There's info documenting the connections between fossil fuel advocacy and the skeptic side.

The amount of money made via fossil fuels would seem far greater. If I simply wanted to make money, I'd go where the money is now.

Do you have any decent references documenting a conspiracy by AGW advocates? There's info documenting the connections between fossil fuel advocacy and the skeptic side.

The amount of money made via fossil fuels would seem far greater. If I simply wanted to make money, I'd go where the money is now.

Given the lack of any actual solid evidence of such a conspiracy of anti-alarmists and the massive boldness of the hype saying there is who do you think is supporting such a hype program?

The Green agenda has won the argument in the popular media.

Anybody who questions the consensus[SUP]TM[/SUP] is accused of being anti-science and a denier. That this is the opposite does not matter as those who follow the cause are very very rarely scientifically literate.

The foot soldiers are rarely literate. Literacy is time consuming and expensive.

In the USA there's a large overlap between the community that thinks the universe is 6,000 years old and the AGW skeptics. I don't think associating with young earth creationism is something scientifically literate people generally do, but maybe I'm biased.

Given the lack of any actual solid evidence of such a conspiracy of anti-alarmists and the massive boldness of the hype saying there is who do you think is supporting such a hype program?

Well, a simple web search turns up a lot of info. Fred Singer and Frederick Seitz were also both involved in the doubt campaign waged by Big Tobacco. I've lost a couple of friends to cigarette induced cancers, so that problem is real to me.

You could start here with wiki:
Of the world's countries, the climate change denial industry is most powerful in the United States.[23][24] From 2015 to 2017 (after having already served from 2003 to 2007), the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works was chaired by oil lobbyist and climate change denier Jim Inhofe, who had previously called climate change "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated against the American people" and claimed to have debunked the alleged hoax in February 2015 when he brought a snowball with him in the Senate chamber and tossed it across the floor.[25] He was succeeded in 2017 by John Barrasso, who similarly said: "The climate is constantly changing. The role human activity plays is not known."[26] Organised campaigning to undermine public trust in climate science is associated with conservative economic policies and backed by industrial interests opposed to the regulation of CO2 emissions.[27] Climate change denial has been associated with the fossil fuels lobby, the Koch brothers, industry advocates and conservative think tanks, often in the United States.[19][28][29][30] More than 90% of papers sceptical on climate change originate from right-wing think tanks.[31] The total annual income of these climate change counter-movement-organizations is roughly $900 million.[32] Between 2002 and 2010, nearly $120 million (£77 million) was anonymously donated via the Donors Trust and Donors Capital Fund to more than 100 organisations seeking to undermine the public perception of the science on climate change.[33] In 2013 the Center for Media and Democracy reported that the State Policy Network (SPN), an umbrella group of 64 U.S. think tanks, had been lobbying on behalf of major corporations and conservative donors to oppose climate change regulation.[34]

Since the late 1970s, oil companies have published research broadly in line with the standard views on global warming. Despite this, oil companies organized a climate change denial campaign to disseminate public disinformation for several decades, a strategy that has been compared to the organized denial of the hazards of tobacco smoking by the tobacco industry.[35][36][37]
Climate change denial - Wikipedia

The foot soldiers are rarely literate. Literacy is time consuming and expensive.

In the USA there's a large overlap between the community that thinks the universe is 6,000 years old and the AGW skeptics. I don't think associating with young earth creationism is something scientifically literate people generally do, but maybe I'm biased.

On this forum, and all others I have encountered, there is the very occasional Troll/idiot. However, most of the skeptics are massively ahead of most of the cultists in both scientific abilty and the ability to get stuff done. The very few alarmists who are at all scientifically literate are not people who have ever done anything through choice that was more risky than they could avoid.

Well, a simple web search turns up a lot of info. Fred Singer and Frederick Seitz were also both involved in the doubt campaign waged by Big Tobacco. I've lost a couple of friends to cigarette induced cancers, so that problem is real to me.

You could start here with wiki:

Climate change denial - Wikipedia

He must be getting on a bit as the smoking thing died 40 years ago.

If he was the main mover back them he must be about 95 by now.

He must be getting on a bit as the smoking thing died 40 years ago.

If he was the main mover back them he must be about 95 by now.

The tobacco settlement was 20 years ago, so that's a couple of decades off, but you have his age about right. He's dead now. The point was that he was one of the first science types on the denial train.

The real push by the denial industry took off after the Citizens United case (2010) made is possible for industry and wealthy people to pump unlimited money into advocacy without leaving a trace. Within 2 years practically the entire Repub party was on that train. Maybe that's just a coincidence and they just all shared Watts' blog, who really knows?

I still find the connection to young earth creationism amusing. I was showed that wattsup site back in 2007 or so by a coworker who's wife is a young earth type.

The objective is to put the society into a state where destabilization can happen. The video explains it well.

No matter what the video says, communism isn't coming, and the means of production aren't going to be seized and given to the workers.

No matter what the video says, communism isn't coming, and the means of production aren't going to be seized and given to the workers.

Just to clarify, that was never the OP claim.

YouTube

The methods of the KGB to use mental methods to bring down an enemy state.

Obviously the same is now happening with the Green movement attacking our minds and collective thinking. They have, already, gained the consensus.

And flouridation. Don't forget flouridation. Taking our "precious bodily fluids."

Apologies to Gen. Jack D Ripper from Dr. Strangelove.

Back
Top Bottom