• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Governor Cuomo Is The Real President. Donald Trump Is A Disgrace And A Laughing Stock.

The people with the worst record of dealing with this are the leaders in New York, that's why New York is such a ****hole state and way out in front of the country in virus numbers. Trump was telling them to hibernate while they were telling their people to go on with business as usual. How many people from New York spread the virus to other states?

NY is ahead in testing and have millions of residents. The worst record? This isn’t over, watch the states who will finally start testing. States who have ignored the facts.

Quit changing the subject.

Did Trump make a mistake in what he said on 26 Feb? Can you answer HONESTLY, Trump cultist?

Simple question.

The only one trying to change the subject is you. I wasn't a part of your idiotic rant about Feb 26. You stated

Says the Trump cultist who knows more than 500 legal scholars. LOL.

And I responded to that post. Now you're trying to change the subject because you got caught lying (AGAIN). There are no 500 legal scholars anywhere commenting on the Coronavirus. You just made it up like you always do. Not to mention the childish cultist claims every time you don't get your way. You weren't able to provide any information about your 500 legal scholars during the impeachment hearings and you can't provide it now about the Coronavirus.

Pelosi, Schumer, DeBlasio, and Cuomo were provided with the same PUBLIC information Trump was. You tried to make is sound like only Trump had access to any information and you know thats a lie.

Pelosi, Schumer, DeBlasio, and Cuomo were responsible for exposing hundreds of thousands which is why you have New York and California with over 1/2 the total exposure rate in the US.

The fact that you will NEVER provide any information about your 500 legal scholars is a testament to your own continued lies knowingly falsifying information. The only cultist out there are the same idiotic Liberals that have done the same thing for years. They are all identical low educated children that get caught time and time again with fake claims.

We all know the type. So you go on with your rant and continue to refuse to provide any information about your 500 legal scholars. The fact that you even brought them up again after getting caught the first time tells everyone everything they need to know about you.

Wrong. Trump and his HHS and CDC medical staff received intel briefings in January and February about how bad COVID-19 was going to be.

Since you weren't in those meetings, surely you have a link to what they were discussing. Or are you all talk.

Show us this link. Or is this from your same source as your 500 legal scholars?

Your hypocrisy is overwhelming. You would blame Trump for putting doctors out of work if he cured cancer. EVERYONE was exposed to the same information Trump was from medical teams so don't even try to claim Pelosi, Schumer, and DeBlasio only received information from Trump. Thats just stupid.

So, I shot down your argument so here we go with the personal attacks. I DID NOT "claim" where anyone got their information. I SAID "maybe they would have taken the virus more seriously IF pResident Me-Me-Me had led the way.

They were guilty of exposing hundreds of thousands to the virus.

And pResident Me-Me-Me's delayed response might be the cause of millions dying.

We never saw the idiotic left crying about Obama for waiting 7 months after the first H1N1 fatality in the US in April of 2009. Even the WHO claimed that was a pandemic by June and Obama didn't declare it a national emergency until October after 4000 US fatalities. He never instituted a travel ban, quarantines, or any relief bills to help compensate.

Your childish rants only expose your own stupidity to hate Trump at all cost and you ain't selling it to anyone but other childish ignorant leftist. But we do appreciate your efforts. It only shows voters the real face of the left.

I don't hate pResident Me-Me-Me, I dispise what his misadministration is doing to OUR Country. Go back and read our posts and see that it's yours that are filled with "childish ranting, lies AND "hypocrisy". IF my posts show voters "the real face of the left", I can live with that because posts like yours show voters that show how crazy pResident Me-Me-Me can be.

The only one trying to change the subject is you. I wasn't a part of your idiotic rant about Feb 26. You stated

And I responded to that post. Now you're trying to change the subject because you got caught lying (AGAIN). There are no 500 legal scholars anywhere commenting on the Coronavirus. You just made it up like you always do. Not to mention the childish cultist claims every time you don't get your way. You weren't able to provide any information about your 500 legal scholars during the impeachment hearings and you can't provide it now about the Coronavirus.

Pelosi, Schumer, DeBlasio, and Cuomo were provided with the same PUBLIC information Trump was. You tried to make is sound like only Trump had access to any information and you know thats a lie.

Pelosi, Schumer, DeBlasio, and Cuomo were responsible for exposing hundreds of thousands which is why you have New York and California with over 1/2 the total exposure rate in the US.

The fact that you will NEVER provide any information about your 500 legal scholars is a testament to your own continued lies knowingly falsifying information. The only cultist out there are the same idiotic Liberals that have done the same thing for years. They are all identical low educated children that get caught time and time again with fake claims.

We all know the type. So you go on with your rant and continue to refuse to provide any information about your 500 legal scholars. The fact that you even brought them up again after getting caught the first time tells everyone everything they need to know about you.

I asked you if Trump made a mistake in what he said on 26 Feb. For the record, you are too intellectually dishonest to answer, being a Trump cultist and all.

Instead, you want to keep trolling me about a previous conversation that has nothing to do with COVID-19. Keep it up.

I asked you if Trump made a mistake in what he said on 26 Feb

No, He didn't make a mistake. He was speaking with the information he had at the time. Which is why Pelosi on Feb 24 (Two days earlier) told everyone that her state had it under control and for everyone to come to ChinaTown and DeBlasio told everyone to go to concerts, ride the subways, and go about your business as usual.

So there. I answered your question. Now answer mine.

Show me where 500 legal scholars made statements about the Corona Virus. GUARANTEED YOU CAN'T.

No, He didn't make a mistake. He was speaking with the information he had at the time. Which is why Pelosi on Feb 24 (Two days earlier) told everyone that her state had it under control and for everyone to come to ChinaTown and DeBlasio told everyone to go to concerts, ride the subways, and go about your business as usual.

Show me where 500 legal scholars made statements about the Corona Virus. GUARANTEED YOU CAN'T.

The 500 legal scholars he is talking about are those 500 butt hurt leftists that said trump should have been impeached.

Unbelievable. You truly are a member of a cult. NONE of Trump's officials in the HHS and CDC told him something that stupid, as that article shows. Dr. Fauci would never say something that stupid to Trump, as I'm sure you already know. Truly pathetic.

But I understand...you don't want other Trump cultists like ludin to disown you for speaking honestly. Peer pressure is a bitch.

I never said anything about 500 legal scholars in relation to the coronavirus. I don't know what you read, but you obviously misread it. My comment to ludin and to you is that you are both hopelessly intellectually dishonest and willfully ignorant. The same way you ignored the impeachment evidence (i.e. reference to the 500 legal scholars) is the same way you ignored Trump's culpability in this current COVID-19 disaster.

Here you go, Trump cultist. Not that you are actually going to read it -

Your first real clue is the WP. The second would be their admission that everyone spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and decisions.

So nobody of any authority provided the WP with any information. This is an opinion piece cloaked in anonymity. Like per usual.

The real facts are

1. Robert Redfield, the CDC director, and Alex Azar, the secretary of HHS, the agency that oversees the CDC, told the White House chief of staff to share the Chinese report with the National Security Council on January 3.

2. On Jan. 6, Redfield sent a letter to the Chinese offering to send help, including a team of CDC scientists. China rebuffed the offer for two weeks, turning away assistance and depriving U.S. authorities of an early chance to get a sample of the virus, critical for developing diagnostic tests and any potential vaccine.

3. China impeded the U.S. response in other ways, including by withholding accurate information about the outbreak.

4. January 12 Senior officials at HHS had begun convening an intra-agency task force including Redfield, Azar and Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

5. China stuck to this costly script in the case of the coronavirus, reporting Jan. 14 that it had seen no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission.

6. January 15 U.S. officials began taking preliminary steps to counter a potential outbreak. Robert Kadlec, an Air Force officer and physician who serves as assistant secretary for preparedness and response at HHS, had instructed subordinates to draw up contingency plans for enforcing the Defense Production Act, a measure that enables the government to compel private companies to produce equipment or devices critical to the country’s security.

7. Despite the flurry of activity at lower levels of his administration, Trump was not substantially briefed by health officials about the coronavirus until Jan.18, when he took a call from Azar. The secretary assured the president that those responsible were working on and monitoring the issue.

8. On Jan. 21, a Seattle man who had recently traveled to Wuhan tested positive for the coronavirus, becoming the first known infection on U.S. soil.

9. Azar instructed subordinates to move rapidly to establish a nationwide surveillance system to track the spread of the coronavirus — a stepped-up version of what the CDC does every year to monitor new strains of the ordinary flu.

10. January 23 Azar’s team also hit another obstacle. The Chinese were still refusing to share the viral samples they had collected and were using to develop their own tests. In frustration, U.S. officials looked for other possible routes. Officials in Beijing intervened Jan. 24 blocked any lab-to-lab transfer

11. At this time, There is no indication that officials sought to escalate the matter or enlist Trump to intervene. Trump was out of the country taking part in the annual global economic forum in Davos, Switzerland.

12. A group, which included Azar, Pottinger and Fauci, as well as nine others across the administration, formed the core of what would become the administration’s coronavirus task force. But it primarily focused on efforts to keep infected people in China from traveling to the United States even while evacuating thousands of U.S. citizens. The meetings did not seriously focus on testing or supplies, which have since become the administration’s most challenging problems. The task force was formally announced on Jan. 29.

13. On Jan. 29, Mulvaney chaired a meeting in the White House Situation Room in which officials debated moving travel restrictions to “Level 4,” meaning a do not travel advisory from the State Department. Trump issues travel restrictions but the left claims he is being racist.

14. In a meeting in the Situation Room in mid-February, Fauci and Redfield told White House officials that there was no evidence yet of worrisome person-to-person transmission in the United States. In hindsight, it appears almost certain that the virus was taking hold in communities at that point. But even the country’s top experts had little meaningful data about the domestic dimensions of the threat. Fauci later conceded that as they learned more their views changed.

15. On Feb. 29, a Washington state man became the first American to die of a coronavirus infection.

In the mean time Pelosi was urging people to gather in Chinatown, and Deblasio was telling people to go to concerts and ride the subways.

No president in history has reacted this fast to any virus. No travel bans, no quarantines, and no 2 billion dollar stimulus bills. But we did see Democrats trying to divert CoronaVirus relief money to their green new deal, the Kennedy center, and 14 other Liberal bills that could never pass on their own.

So you keep those Liberal idiot fires burning.

I never said anything about 500 legal scholars in relation to the coronavirus. I don't know what you read, but you obviously misread it. My comment to ludin and to you is that you are both hopelessly intellectually dishonest and willfully ignorant.

Talking about the Corona Virus infection

do you feel better after your rant?
did you forget that ny has one of the highest infection rates out there?

do you forget that ny 4 years ago said they were short on ventilators and didn't buy them? that was cuomo. you know what he said? we will just ration.
government healthcare at its finest.

Mr. Person said it best -- you climbed to the top of Mt. Stupid, built a monument, and then it crumbled on top of you. Classic story.

I simply pay you no never mind when it comes to your Trump cultist ramblings.

so once again you can't deal with facts. Go figure on that. honestly what he says is irrelevant.

Says the Trump cultist who knows more than 500 legal scholars. LOL.

This is what happens when you lie in a post. You than have to make up more lies to cover the first one.

This is what happens when you lie in a post. You than have to make up more lies to cover the first one.

it is an issue with conspiracy theorists.
the way conspiracy theorists work is they have you jump through burning hoops of fire.
they throw as many of them out there as possible for you to try and jump through.

how you combat them is you simply don't jump. it is an exercise is futility.
no matter how many facts you post they simply don't care.

Trump is unable to hold his weekly political rallies, a practice that began soon after he was sworn in. So, the media is providing a far better alternative -- daily, regularly scheduled television time. Trump couldn't be happier as he is able to remind citizens of what a "tremendous" job he is doing, and his people -- who he chose -- are "doing great" as well. The Republican governors he likes are also doing a "great job." The media is happy to provide Trump his soapbox, and it is obvious that he is enjoying himself.

Best of all, it is free. Trump isn't paying a dime for all this campaign coverage. What's not to like if your name is Trump.

For those not named Trump, the press conferences have become an ordeal and they replace more worthwhile programming.

it is an issue with conspiracy theorists.
the way conspiracy theorists work is they have you jump through burning hoops of fire.
they throw as many of them out there as possible for you to try and jump through.

how you combat them is you simply don't jump. it is an exercise is futility.
no matter how many facts you post they simply don't care.

I have seen this guy use his 500 legal scholars in hundreds of post over the last year. Every time he gets cornered its his go to excuse. When I saw him use it on you I called him out but of course he wants to talk about everything except that.

I realize its a effort in futility but I like calling out the liars when I see them.

Your first real clue is the WP. The second would be their admission that everyone spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and decisions.

So nobody of any authority provided the WP with any information. This is an opinion piece cloaked in anonymity. Like per usual.

The real facts are

1. Robert Redfield, the CDC director, and Alex Azar, the secretary of HHS, the agency that oversees the CDC, told the White House chief of staff to share the Chinese report with the National Security Council on January 3.

2. On Jan. 6, Redfield sent a letter to the Chinese offering to send help, including a team of CDC scientists. China rebuffed the offer for two weeks, turning away assistance and depriving U.S. authorities of an early chance to get a sample of the virus, critical for developing diagnostic tests and any potential vaccine.

3. China impeded the U.S. response in other ways, including by withholding accurate information about the outbreak.

4. January 12 Senior officials at HHS had begun convening an intra-agency task force including Redfield, Azar and Anthony S. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

5. China stuck to this costly script in the case of the coronavirus, reporting Jan. 14 that it had seen no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission.

6. January 15 U.S. officials began taking preliminary steps to counter a potential outbreak. Robert Kadlec, an Air Force officer and physician who serves as assistant secretary for preparedness and response at HHS, had instructed subordinates to draw up contingency plans for enforcing the Defense Production Act, a measure that enables the government to compel private companies to produce equipment or devices critical to the country’s security.

7. Despite the flurry of activity at lower levels of his administration, Trump was not substantially briefed by health officials about the coronavirus until Jan.18, when he took a call from Azar. The secretary assured the president that those responsible were working on and monitoring the issue.

8. On Jan. 21, a Seattle man who had recently traveled to Wuhan tested positive for the coronavirus, becoming the first known infection on U.S. soil.

9. Azar instructed subordinates to move rapidly to establish a nationwide surveillance system to track the spread of the coronavirus — a stepped-up version of what the CDC does every year to monitor new strains of the ordinary flu.

10. January 23 Azar’s team also hit another obstacle. The Chinese were still refusing to share the viral samples they had collected and were using to develop their own tests. In frustration, U.S. officials looked for other possible routes. Officials in Beijing intervened Jan. 24 blocked any lab-to-lab transfer

LOL. Of course, you ignored this, among other facts:

Azar then spoke to Russell Vought, the acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget, during Trump’s State of the Union speech on Feb. 4. Vought seemed amenable, and told Azar to submit a proposal.

Azar did so the next day, drafting a supplemental request for more than $4 billion, a sum that OMB officials and others at the White House greeted as an outrage. Azar arrived at the White House that day for a tense meeting in the Situation Room that erupted in a shouting match, according to three people familiar with the incident.

A deputy in the budget office accused Azar of preemptively lobbying Congress for a gigantic sum that White House officials had no interest in granting. Azar bristled at the criticism and defended the need for an emergency infusion. But his standing with White House officials, already shaky before the coronavirus crisis began, was damaged further.

White House officials relented to a degree weeks later as the feared coronavirus surge in the United States began to materialize. The OMB team whittled Azar’s demands down to $2.5 billion, money that would be available only in the current fiscal year. Congress ignored that figure, approving an $8 billion supplemental bill that Trump signed into law March 7.

So Azar was well aware of what was coming in early February, and he tried to warn Trump and his stooges about it. Over a month of preparation time was wasted. Hence, YOU LOSE.

Yes, thank you for pointing out how you misread my posts about the 500 legal scholars. Much obliged, Trump cultist!

Governor Cuomo is a real leader, something the corrupt incompetent traitor Donald Trump will never be.

Just compare their COVID-19 press briefings. Governor Cuomo provides relevant facts and statistics during his briefings. Cuomo actually informs the public during his briefings. Cuomo is a steady hand at the wheel, you feel reassured when you hear him. When Gov Cuomo speaks, you get the feeling that this crisis will eventually get better.

You get none of that from Trump. All you get from Trump is pointless, mentally ill rambling. It would be amusing to listen to, if 200,000 Americans weren't going to die with this ****ing imbecile in charge. Trump spends half his time during these briefings crying like a little bitch about how the media is picking on him. Poor ****ing baby. So pathetic. So disgraceful. Unlike Cuomo, Trump has no coherent, consistent plan for how we are going to get past this crisis. Just more bull**** contradictory rambling, day after day.

Thank God we have governors like Cuomo who take their jobs seriously and know what they are doing. God save this country from Trump.

Thank you, Trump cultists, for putting this imbecile in the White House. You finally learned the hard way -- government actually DOES matter. You tea party Republican goobers want no federal government, and you sure as hell made sure that we don't have one.

New York is getting their ass kicked by Covid-19. Why are you bragging about leadership when c19 is kicking NY's ass???

Allow me to provide more evidence of Trump's ineptness, from the article. Which you conveniently ignored:

In late March, the administration ordered 10,000 ventilators — far short of what public health officials and governors said was needed. And many will not arrive until the summer or fall, when models expect the pandemic to be receding.

“It’s actually kind of a joke,” said one administration official involved in deliberations about the belated purchase.

You can't defeat COVID-19 with your Trump cultist propaganda.

Allow me to provide more evidence of Trump's ineptness, from the article. Which you conveniently ignored:

We weren't discussing Trumps ineptness, we were discussing yours. But thanks for the obvious deflection. Again.

New York is getting their ass kicked by Covid-19. Why are you bragging about leadership when c19 is kicking NY's ass???

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Cuomo is a leader. Trump is not.

LOL. Of course, you ignored this, among other facts:

So Azar was well aware of what was coming in early February, and he tried to warn Trump and his stooges about it. Over a month of preparation time was wasted. Hence, YOU LOSE.

So what kind of stooges were your cultist leftist Liberal idiots when it took Obama 7 months and over 4000 American fatalities before he claimed a national emergency for H1N1?

We weren't discussing Trumps ineptness, we were discussing yours. But thanks for the obvious deflection. Again.

Really, we weren't? What were we talking about?

Oh yeah...your Trump cultist intellectual dishonesty.

Trump is unable to hold his weekly political rallies, a practice that began soon after he was sworn in. So, the media is providing a far better alternative -- daily, regularly scheduled television time. Trump couldn't be happier as he is able to remind citizens of what a "tremendous" job he is doing, and his people -- who he chose -- are "doing great" as well. The Republican governors he likes are also doing a "great job." The media is happy to provide Trump his soapbox, and it is obvious that he is enjoying himself.

Best of all, it is free. Trump isn't paying a dime for all this campaign coverage. What's not to like if your name is Trump.

For those not named Trump, the press conferences have become an ordeal and they replace more worthwhile programming.

I don't watch them, it's a waste of time. Trump tells his flock what he wants them to believe and that's it. They do, and it's done. Waste of time for the majority of this nation.

Really, we weren't? What were we talking about?

Oh yeah...your Trump cultist intellectual dishonesty.

Thats all you have huh. Did you learn a new word and think by posting it a few hundred times it somehow makes you look smarter? lol

So what kind of stooges were your cultist leftist Liberal idiots when it took Obama 7 months and over 4000 American fatalities before he claimed a national emergency for H1N1?

H1N1 was not nearly as bad as this. Of course, you already know that.

Sad little Trump cultist deflections. You lost the argument, so now you're whining about something else. Truly sad. Truly desperate. Truly pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom