• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Georgia Hearing

ROFL

I love how the drones are desperately trying to spin this as anything other than the utter disaster for the witch hunt that it is.

Heads up Marxists - maybe Joe's goon Jack will do better - because this is swirling the drain - no matter how loud you scream "NUHN UHN."

So all the charges against Dear Leader Trump are part of some massive Marxist witch hunt? Did you learn this at Trump University?

And what does any hanky-panky by Willis have to do with Trump’s guilt or innocence in this trial?

"It's a very good practice to store large amounts of cash at your house" 😂
Some people do. She said it is her father's advice. Older black men have learned the value of ready cash even more than others may. It's just a matter of lifestyle preferences. Basically, it means nothing.

So all the charges against Dear Leader Trump are part of some massive Marxist witch hunt?

For 7 years.

And the filthy democrats have failed each and every time.

Here is another epic failure.

Did you learn this at Trump University?

Why would I take a real estate investing seminar?

Oh sorry, were you trying to tell a lie about Trump U being a college or something?

And what does any hanky-panky by Willis have to do with Trump’s guilt or innocence in this trial?

LOL

The witch hunt in Georgia is over - no matter how many "Nuhn Uhn's" drones sob through bitter tears.

Last edited:
Some people do. She said it is her father's advice. Older black men have learned the value of ready cash even more than others may. It's just a matter of lifestyle preferences. Basically, it means nothing.
Don't buy the bs.

Don't buy the bs.
Doesn't really matter. I think she has exercised incredibly poor judgement in having an affair with a subordinate but from everything I have heard thus far I'm seeing nothing that would disqualify her as it relates to the Trump trial. In fact nothing that points to anything other than damn stupid when it comes to what most of us have acted damn stupid about at one time or another.

You are correct, i am making assumptions.

I think Wilis dug a hole today that will lead to her being prosecuted. I think she is lying. I am not claiming I can proved she lied.

Check back in 6 months or so.

I don't see it, but fair enough.

You are correct, i am making assumptions.

I think Wilis dug a hole today that will lead to her being prosecuted. I think she is lying. I am not claiming I can proved she lied.

Check back in 6 months or so.
Prosecuted! For what?

She admitted to knowing him but there was zero indication from her testimony or Wade's that a romantic relationship did not start until after February 2022.
Lol. Well thats because they are lying about it. Plus you have a witness who testified that the affair began well before 2022, so you cant say there is zero evidence.

Lol. Well thats because they are lying about it. Plus you have a witness who testified that the affair began well before 2022, so you cant say there is zero evidence.
Did you hear her testimony? Less than convincing and that's giving her the benefit....

Doesn't really matter. I think she has exercised incredibly poor judgement in having an affair with a subordinate but from everything I have heard thus far I'm seeing nothing that would disqualify her as it relates to the Trump trial. In fact nothing that points to anything other than damn stupid when it comes to what most of us have acted damn stupid about at one time or another.

Yep.

From what we've seen to this point, poor judgement but noting disqualifying.

I was driving for about 10 hours today and listened to the entire hearing. Every single word of it.

These two idiots are really in charge of what is probably the most significant court case in American history? ROFLMAO!!!!

rodney-dangerfield.jpg

Did you hear her testimony? Less than convincing and that's giving her the benefit....
More convincing than the testimony today that what Wade and Fanni do when they’re together is read sermons and Fanni gave him $10,000 in untraceable cash while she had a $4,600 tax lien on her house.

So she has thousands of dollars lying around at all times, but there would not be any records of her withdrawing cash from the bank.

She gives Wade thousands of dollars in cash several times, but he doesn't deposit any of it in the bank, so there would be no record of it.

Those are both things that you have to believe to accept that they were telling the truth.

yes, it is my opinion that they are lying. I am not claiming to have proof that they are lying.

I am confident that we will get proof that they were lying, and that people defending Wilis today will feel silly.
Exactly. And if she keeps cash handy in case of emergency as she claimed, why would she waste it on frivolous, non emergency items like vacations. And why would Wade accept? He was making way more than she was and it was because of her that he was making so much. She didnt pay him back and he didnt expect her to. This case is exactly what it looks like it is.

Yep.

From what we've seen to this point, poor judgement but noting disqualifying.
Poor judgement in a case of this magnitude is disqualifying

Right. So you keep cash handy in case of emergency them use it to pay for vacations. Its the type of BS defense that only a liberal could fall for.

I heard Willis and Wade. They werent convincing at all.

More than convincing than cash reimbursements between two high profile professionals.

Exactly. And if she keeps cash handy in case of emergency as she claimed, why would she waste it on frivolous, non emergency items like vacations. And why would Wade accept? He was making way more than she was and it was because of her that he was making so much. She didnt pay him back and he didnt expect her to. This case is exactly what it looks like it is.
I had the same question after Fanni testified that a source of contention in their relationship was that Wade believed the role of a man was to subsidize a woman’s existence and the role of a woman is “to make him a sandwich.” That and the fact that neither of them have any evidence at all that this $10,000 in mystery cash ever existed.

"She said, they said". That's it. She doesn't have anything except her word (a potentially disgruntled ex-employee) against both of theirs.

No true. There's a difference.
I listened to every single word of this hearing as I was driving today. Every word.

Some things are so compelling that you just can't turn away. Other things are so bad that you just cant turn away because you can't believe that what you are seeing or hearing is actually real. This hearing was the latter. It drug on and on for hours and I sat listening to the whole thing in disbelief that the two people in charge of the most significant court case in history could be such knuckle dragging morons.

Sheer and utter disaster. The case may not get dropped but these two most certainly will. I'm expecting disqualification of both by early next week and further punitive action taken after that.

"It's a very good practice to store large amounts of cash at your house" 😂
If there is no paper trail the worst she would have issues with is reconciling her taxes.

No true. There's a difference.
We will have to respectfully disagree.

Willis has drawn the spotlight when she should have stayed in the shadow of the case, imo.

I listened to every single word of this hearing as I was driving today. Every word.

Some things are so compelling that you just can't turn away. Other things are so bad that you just cant turn away because you can't believe that what you are seeing or hearing is actually real. This hearing was the latter. It drug on and on for hours and I sat listening to the whole thing in disbelief that the two people in charge of the most significant court case in history could be such knuckle dragging morons.

Sheer and utter disaster. The case may not get dropped but these two most certainly will. I'm expecting disqualification of both by early next week and further punitive action taken after that.
All I took from is that brilliant professionals can be damn stupid in their personal lives. I am in no way drawing a comparison but I think back to how damn stupid Clinton was when it came to sex but none the less he was a brilliant president and politician. So many very snart people seem to get very dumb when it comes to their hormones.

My opinion is she acted irresponsibly to say the least but I have seen nothing that compromises her in terms of the case.. If the voters want to deal with it fair ball but not the courts.

images

Back
Top Bottom