• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Georgia Hearing

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just turned this on. Not impressed by Nathan Wade’s testimony.

I don’t get where the line of questioning is going.

I don’t get where the line of questioning is going.
Merchant is twisting herself into a pretzel trying to establish that Wade and Willis were involved before them said they were. She's a moron getting nowhere fast.

None of us should be happy with Willis here.

None of us should be defending her.

It was irresponsible of her, and i do think she should lose her job for putting the biggest case of her life at risk because she has no self-control.

It was irresponsible of her, and i do think she should lose her job for putting the biggest case of her life at risk because she has no self-control.
Bullshit. I guess you also think this very important case should just go away too.....

Bullshit. I guess you also think this very important case should just go away too.....

I hope Trump dies in prison.

We shouldn't pretend like Willis hasn't screwed up here.

We shouldn't be defending her. She should lose her job over this.

It shouldn't impact the facts of the case against Trump at all.

This who think is a smear attempt. Trump doesn't like what Willis did so he is trying to ruin her. It needs to be stopped and the lawyers responsible for participating in Trump's better vengeance tactics need to be suspended from practice.

Stop watching Faux. They lied to you, they admitted they lied to you.

This who think is a smear attempt. Trump doesn't like what Willis did so he is trying to ruin her. It needs to be stopped and the lawyers responsible for participating in Trump's better vengeance tactics need to be suspended from practice.

I don't watch Fox or any conservative news channel.

I'm probably more liberal than anyone you've ever met.

Like the old saying goes, “it’s not the deed, it’s the cover-up.”

Ms Willis is already on record as to the starting date of their personal relationship. The damage has been done, this case is hamstrung going forward, imo.

I still don't think she should lose her job over this. So far there is NO proof she benefitted financially or was even romantically involved with Wade prior to 22. Just the testimony of a fired pissed off ex-friend. Bad judgement? Yes. Firing offense? No.

Like the old saying goes, “it’s not the deed, it’s the cover-up.”

Ms Willis is already on record as to the starting date of their personal relationship. The damage has been done, this case is hamstrung going forward, imo.

I don't think so. It has to go forward, and Trump has to be held accountable.

He cannot be given an out.

I still don't think she should lose her job over this. So far there is NO proof she benefitted financially or was even romantically involved with Wade prior to 22. Just the testimony of a fired pissed off ex-friend. Bad judgement? Yes. Firing offense? No.

I think anyone that is any position of responsibility that has a relationship with a subordinate should lose their job.

Repaying in cash your half of pleasure cruises paid with business credit cards sounds like the sort of thing a DA should be investigating not taking part in.

No ethical violations

No ethical violations

Getting into a relationship with a subordinate is a sign of poor moral character, and that person should not be trusted with responsibility.

Willis is not a person of good moral character.

That doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Trump is guilty. Trump should rot in prison.

Repaying in cash your half of pleasure cruises paid with business credit cards sounds like the sort of thing a DA should be investigating not taking part in.

The whole thing is an attempt at distracting the world from Trump's guilt. Trump committed a crime and must be held accountable.

The orange traitor and his buddies should not be permitted to use this issue to duck out of responsibility for what Trump did.

No ethical violations
Poor judgement at a minimum, if Willis and Wade lied to the court, then it crosses over.

The whole thing is an attempt at distracting the world from Trump's guilt. Trump committed a crime and must be held accountable.

The orange traitor and his buddies should not be permitted to use this issue to duck out of responsibility for what Trump did.
Yes. I get it. Everything must be ignored on the road to putting trump in prison.

Yes. I get it. Everything must be ignored on the road to putting trump in prison.

This situation can and will be delt with later. Trump is going to duck. He WILL be held accountable for his crimes.

If I had my way, I would sanction his attorneys for disrupting the trial with this pointless bullshit.

This situation can and will be delt with later. Trump is going to duck. He WILL be held accountable for his crimes.

If I had my way, I would sanction his attorneys for disrupting the trial with this pointless bullshit.

I think Willis should be replaced now, and if that means the trial slows down some, then so be it.

This case is too important to risk having someone as irresponsible as Willis in charge of it.

I haven't watched the hearing, but I ran across this article:

To be sure, this is from a leftwing site and quotes a legal analyst who has her own opinion. Me? I'll just wait and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom