• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News’ John Roberts Exits Off-Camera Briefing Early

You political process/discourse/fed up voters has been headed down the **** hole for the last few decades.
The process has been purchased by the rich. When an election runs a Billion plus, not including PACS, you have a serious problem and that, money, favors, Senators/House members bought, is the rot infecting the political process in the US

I agree. The Trump* election is far more a symptom of the disease than the disease itself. Up to this point, however, it wasn't an embarrassment to go out into the public. With the Trump* election, the body has broken out into ugly lesions.

I agree. The Trump* election is far more a symptom of the disease than the disease itself. Up to this point, however, it wasn't an embarrassment to go out into the public. With the Trump* election, the body has broken out into ugly lesions.

2 absolutely horrible candidates for the 16 election.

Yeah but you taking on the press makes you an enemy of the press and of the American people and their Republic. Using your own words
Holding the press makes me an "enemy" of the press? :) Of course not. You are guilty of a fallacy of false equivalency in your scramble to protect our criminal President.

Agreed. Except that one was qualified and the other complete buffoon. We chose the buffoon.

Clinton has no business being President than Trump.

That's why I voted for Trump, because getting rid of him is easier than getting rid of Clinton would have been.

That's why I voted for Trump, because getting rid of him is easier than getting rid of Clinton would have been.

And that would be???? Wondering if we are on the same page?

And that would be???? Wondering if we are on the same page?
Excuse me, I should have put voted for
McMullin. Clinton was embedded in DC. She would have been almost impossible to remove from office. Trump is easier. The smaller dragon got lucky against the bigger dragon. Now the smaller dragon needs to be chained and locked away in the dungeon.

Not trying to re-litigate the last election, but Clinton at least had the qualifications for the job; Trump did not. I agreed with the poster that they were horrible choices, its just one was much more horrible than other. May we point out the Trump* received ZERO major newspaper endorsements, while Clinton received endorsements from several newspapers that had not endorsed a Democrat in decades for the precise reason I pointed out (bad choices, one just demonstrably worse than the other).

Not trying to re-litigate the last election, but Clinton at least had the qualifications for the job; Trump did not. I agreed with the poster that they were horrible choices, its just one was much more horrible than other. May we point out the Trump* received ZERO major newspaper endorsements, while Clinton received endorsements from several newspapers that had not endorsed a Democrat in decades for the precise reason I pointed out (bad choices, one just demonstrably worse than the other).
But neither acceptable and one easier to get rid of than the other. Trump will leave office by Amendment XXV or impeachment. Of that I have no doubt now.

I am not thrilled with Pence (would have rather had Kasich), but he at least loves America.

But neither acceptable and one easier to get rid of than the other. Trump will leave office by Amendment XXV or impeachment. Of that I have no doubt now.

I am not thrilled with Pence (would have rather had Kasich), but he at least loves America.

I agree and agree and agree again.

I think Trump is gone by this time next year, though I worry about the kicking and screaming of Trump and his radical supporters.
I don't like Pence, but at least he is rational.
I don't normally vote Republican, but I would have voted for Kasich. He is a good man and the best man that ran last year.

Last edited:
I agree and agree and agree again.

I think Trump is gone by this time next year. I don't like Pence, but at least he is rational.I don't normally vote Republican, but I would have voted for Kasich.

Yes indeed.

Next time DJT speaks and Mike Pence is standing in back of the podium, see if he doesn't remind you of a bobble-head doll. Jobs, jobs, jobs.........

Next time DJT speaks and Mike Pence is standing in back of the podium, see if he doesn't remind you of a bobble-head doll. Jobs, jobs, jobs.........

Just watch as Pence continues to distance himself from Trump.

LOL Indeed you are. With the cameras on, there is no room for quibbling or avoidance.
iLOL

That would be you. Your denial doesn't change that.

iLOL the only ones grandstanding are trumptards press secretaries. Trumptard supporters are very easy to spot, they are the ones who are against a free press and America.
iLOL

Your comment is as absurdly hilarious as it is delusional.

iLOL the only ones grandstanding are trumptards press secretaries. Trumptard supporters are very easy to spot, they are the ones who are against a free press and America.

Intellectually dishonest idealogues are pretty easy to spot grandstanding as well. They conflate a lying agenda driven press with a free press and expect not to be called on it.

The press has a critical responsibility to america and as a whole have abdicated it. I hope they can rediscover professionalism someday.

Intellectually dishonest idealogues are pretty easy to spot grandstanding as well. They conflate a lying agenda driven press with a free press and expect not to be called on it.

The press has a critical responsibility to america and as a whole have abdicated it. I hope they can rediscover professionalism someday.

They learned from your faux news and other fake right wing media. You guys had no problem with them during obama years. Save your hypocritical soapbox rant and throw away your victim card while you're at it.

They learned from your faux news and other fake right wing media. You guys had no problem with them during obama years. Save your hypocritical soapbox rant and throw away your victim card while you're at it.

OHHH there were HUGE problems with the press being asleep at the wheel during the obama years....or worse..slippery in love..

I dont get royalties from any channel. It was an observation and well documented.

OHHH there were HUGE problems with the press being asleep at the wheel during the obama years....or worse..slippery in love..
Right, who needs the media when your cabinet lies up and puckers to kiss your ass and the new communications director declares several times his love for Trump? I bet that after the press conference he went and blew him in the oval office.

Right, who needs the media when your cabinet lies up and puckers to kiss your ass and the new communications director declares several times his love for Trump? I bet that after the press conference he went and blew him in the oval office.

A fine example of incoherent, unhinged, babbling that spikes toward hatred and purient interests.

I have no use for scaramuchi in general. Hes a well known new york liberal democrat with screwy outlooks on alot of issues. On the upside AS did make the press cry after they got caught lying again. He stuck it to em when he was the target. Ill give him that much.

It frightens me that 40% of our country approves of what is happening at the White House, as does, it seems, more than 50% of Congress. Don't people understand the importance of the press in ensuring a strong democracy? You can not speak truth to power without a vibrant press.

Yes people understand the importance of the press. That is why they are angry about the fake news. Yes a vibrant press is important. We wish we had one.

Back
Top Bottom