• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flynn apologizes after admitting he may have discussed sanctions with Russia

There is no reason to fire Flynn

The liberal news media wants blood and giving them Flynn will just make them more hungry

Why did Flynn apologize and why is Patraeus being interviewed this week by the trump kabal ?

Why did Flynn apologize and why is Patraeus being interviewed this week by the trump kabal ?

I don't know

But if they fire Flynn it will just free the lib media hyenas to attack the next weakest member of the herd

Last edited:

We could do a lot worse, so I hope he gets hired if they're doing interviews! People don't give a royal dam if he had an affair. Clinton had many, and it made no difference even that he was president at the time.

We could do a lot worse, so I hope he gets hired if they're doing interviews! People trust him and don't give a royal dam if he had an affair. Clinton had many, and it made no difference even if he was president.

What was Patraeus busted for ?

I don't know

But if they fire Flynn it will just free the lib media hyenas to attack the next weakest member of the herd

He just resigned.

I don't know

Those lib media hyenas you refer to were screened from asking trump questions today.

Bannon/Miller have clearly set their sights on silencing the spineless GOP congress, the independent judiciary, and the moral consciousness of the Nation .

He just resigned.

In my opinion that was a mistake

Depending on what Flynn did this will only encourage the libs to go after the next victim

Those lib media hyenas you refer to were screened from asking trump questions today.

Bannon/Miller have clearly set their sights on silencing the spineless GOP congress, the independent judiciary, and the moral consciousness of the Nation .

I approve of that

the questions will be asked by less hostile reporters and this will really piss the lib news media off

Am I allowed to say that trump is giving the democrat campaign workers in the lib news media what they deserve?

More like censoring the media on orders from Bannon/Miller .

News outlets that promised not to ask about Flynn or any other difficult questions.

Would you call that independent, fair and balanced?

Bannon/Miller have a 3-pronged attack on dissent .

How do you know that those news outlets promised not to ask those questions?

I approve of that

the questions will be asked by less hostile reporters and this will really piss the lib news media off

I can understand why you wouldn't want Americans to know about the complete cluster**** called Mar-a-Lago .

More like censoring the media on orders from Bannon/Miller .

There is no censorship

The partisan democrat journalists in the lib media will just have to report how trump responds to the questions that other journalists ask

They can even make up stuff that trump didn't even say and report that as fact if they want to

Am I allowed to say that trump is giving the democrat campaign workers in the lib news media what they deserve?

I've no sympathy for CNN. And I think letting those who are "second among equals" having the opportunity to ask questions might be refreshing.

So?

Some guy shouldn't talk to the Russians about some stupid sanctions that shouldn't have existed anyhow?

Ok. Sweet.

I'm not as concerned with what he did (talking to them about the sanctions). What concerns me is he either lied to Pence or he is too forgetful. Too bad, too, because I admire Flynn otherwise.

Why? This Russia thing notwithstanding, he always struck me as unhinged.

I've no sympathy for CNN. And I think letting those who are "second among equals" having the opportunity to ask questions might be refreshing.

Especially when those questions are 'softballs' to please dear leader .

So?

Some guy shouldn't talk to the Russians about some stupid sanctions that shouldn't have existed anyhow?

Ok. Sweet.

Then you oppose the GOP senators who wanted even greater sanctions.

Are you a libertarian who stands against both parties and stands for nothing .

More essential to whether or not Flynn will keep his job is not whether or not he violated an ancient law, rarely invoked, especially in murky transition situations, but rather, whether or not he lied to his own co-members of the administration, thus losing trust. I believe that he'll soon be issuing the usual "I decided to spend more time with my family" resignation. Flynn is likely to be toast. The only thing that may save him is that Trump doesn't like to acknowledge a mistake, and firing Flynn will indicate that he was mistaken when he picked him.
Flynn has resigned.
I was so right!

I'm shocked that Washington Post and CNN are even invited to the press meetings. If it were up to me they certainly wouldn't be there. It's a disgrace that they're allowed to masquerade as news organizations when they're clearly not.

Yeah, not like those respectable news organisations like Breitbart, infowars, and RT. :roll:

Are you a libertarian who stands against both parties and stands for nothing .

I am a libertarian that dislikes both parties and loves freedom.

Back
Top Bottom