• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI investig. continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Org.

Re: FBI investig. continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump O

It's not fake news. This is an actual investigation going on, is it not?

And who knows if this is evidence of collusion. Your guess is as good as mine. There isn't really much to go on here, other than "ooh, it's suspicious sounding".

The result of this investigation will PROVE the Obama crew was spying on Americans illegally ! Does AP, Rosen , IRS , Tea Party come to mind ?

Re: FBI investig. continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump O

And what exactly am I blaming Obama for?

You blamed Obama for saying nothing and trying to ruin Trump and then questioned his patriotism. None of which seemed to have anything to do with the post you were responding to.

You blamed Obama for saying nothing and trying to ruin Trump and then questioned his patriotism. None of which seemed to have anything to do with the post you were responding to.

Exactly. It was a sarcastic post.

Exactly. It was a sarcastic post.

I'm sure it was...but it was still blaming Obama for not being patriotic where Trump was concerned.

Including the weather and sports?

Interesting.

Yeah what the hell does CNN know about weather and sports?

Is this proof of Russian collusion with the trump campaign or is this more CNN #fakenews?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Couple the fact that it was just revealed the CIA has to ability to hack systems, and leave Russian fingerprints, and CNN's record on fake news, I'm going with the latter. ;)

interesting that I said American voters will likely wish to have any of the five former presidents in office over Trump, and Obama is all you can focus on. ODS strikes again.

Of course Obama is the most narcissistic and the only person that would put up signs. "Miss me Yet" "You Love Me" "I'm Your Anointed One" "I'm Your Master" ..................................

If you paid attention...since 2010 most of the leaks were against the US...and none against Russia. In fact, Assange only has praise for Russia...and Putin has personally praised Assange in public.

In 2012, Assange was giving speeches in Moscow and had his own tv show on Russian Today, the Kremlin's propaganda channel. In 2013, after gaining asylum in the Ecuador embassy...Assange was helping Snowden get asylum in Russia. So obviously he has ties to Russia going back at least to 2012, maybe earlier. The Russians didn't hack the DNC until 2016 when campaign season was just getting started....

https://20committee.com/2015/08/31/wikileaks-is-a-front-for-russian-intelligence/

The WikiLeaks-Russia connection started way before the 2016 election - Vox

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/apr/17/world-tomorrow-julian-assange-wikileaks

Another point made went sailing right over another head.

This leak that can't be confirmed and was dumped during Comey's address to the gang of eight where Circa News confirmed in their reporting that the month long counter intelligence investigation of Trump's server produced no illegal activities such as collusion with Russian banks. But man those people at CNN are really over-playing their hand. That Wolfe Blitzer is salivating in hopes of them finding any wrongdoing. Once he found out Comey's investigation didn't turn up anything he probably had to find a safe space.

Of course Obama is the most narcissistic and the only person that would put up signs. "Miss me Yet" ... ..................................

Oh you mean like how Bush posted all those miss me yet signs all over the DP boards like the following one:

MissMeYet.jpg

And all the time I thought those signs were photo shopped and posted by other people ...oh my silly ,silly, me. ;)

I'm being sarcastic in case you can't tell. :2wave::peace

Last edited:

Oh you mean as compared to Bush posting all those miss me yet signs all over the DP boards like the following one:

There was only one billboard that went viral on social media and President Bush had nothing to do with it:
. . .Mary Teske, the general manager of Schubert & Hoey Outdoor Advertising reports, "The Bush Miss Me Yet? billboard was paid for by a group of small business owners who feel like Washington is against them. They wish to remain anonymous. They thought it was a fun way of getting out their message.". . .​
'Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo Of Bush Is Real; Not An Internet Trick : The Two-Way : NPR

There was only one billboard that went viral on social media and President Bush had nothing to do with it:
. . .Mary Teske, the general manager of Schubert & Hoey Outdoor Advertising reports, "The Bush Miss Me Yet? billboard was paid for by a group of small business owners who feel like Washington is against them. They wish to remain anonymous. They thought it was a fun way of getting out their message.". . .​
'Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo Of Bush Is Real; Not An Internet Trick : The Two-Way : NPR

Did you see I posted that I was being sarcastic?

Did you see I posted that I was being sarcastic?

Ah no, my apologies. I was responding on three different threads and just got as far as the photo and knee jerk reacted. Didn't see the disqualifier under the photo. Sorry about that. :)

Ah no, my apologies. I was responding on three different threads and just got as far as the photo and knee jerk reacted. Didn't see the disqualifier under the photo. Sorry about that. :)

That's ok.
I sometimes miss things too or I may misread a post.:)

That's ok.
I sometimes miss things too or I may misread a post.:)

Yep. And then there is that awkward moment when passionately arguing with somebody on something and (the rhetorical) you suddenly realizes he/she is right. :) Best just to fess up and admit it.

Oh you mean like how Bush posted all those miss me yet signs all over the DP boards like the following one:

And all the time I thought those signs were photo shopped and posted by other people ...oh my silly ,silly, me. ;)

I'm being sarcastic in case you can't tell. :2wave::peace

:2wave::peace

Another point made went sailing right over another head.

You asked a question and I answered. So what part of my answer didn't you understand?

You have to go back to post 34 to get the context.

It was post 34 that I quoted. So once again, when did Obama say all of that?

Back
Top Bottom