• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI investig. continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Org.

Re: FBI investig. continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump O

And anyhow, CNN is way behind the times here because in the wake of the latest Wikileak document dump, the "Russian connection" is out of vogue this week while the Democrats try to convince us that their beloved Obama Administration wouldn't be spying/hacking/wiretapping etc. U.S. citizens.

The Wikileaks dump is tied to the Russians. Apparently, the CIA is getting closer to the truth...so they had to be publicly discredited. You know how that works, right?

Re: FBI investig. continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump O

It's fake news because it's recycled news, in an attempt to have the stupid reader believe the headline, put the thought in your brain. have you think there is something new here.

This is a story of one server doing an NSLookup of another. It's not a story. but fill it up with speculation and buzzwords wile admitting it's flawed and probably nothing begs the question. if it's nothing, why write a new article suggesting it is, and it isn't at the same time?

The question is why would that one particular foreign server keep looking up Trump's server more than all the other 'lookups' on his server combined? The only other one that came close in number was a server connected to DeVos. And we know that Trump had close connections with her.

It's a simple NSLOOKUP of an ip. That's all, the other server, did not respond. There was no two way communication, ...

Actually ,the article does not say that.
It said it was unclear. There is no info yet whether or not there was two way communication.

It's unclear if the Trump Organization server itself did anything in return. No one has produced evidence that the servers actually communicated.[/B]

FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

It's fake news because it's recycled news, in an attempt to have the stupid reader believe the headline, put the thought in your brain. have you think there is something new here.

If they're still looking, it's news to me. I thought this particular issue died in November.

This is a story of one server doing an NSLookup of another. It's not a story. but fill it up with speculation and buzzwords wile admitting it's flawed and probably nothing begs the question. if it's nothing, why write a new article suggesting it is, and it isn't at the same time?

It's a neat trick. Take a story of the FBI investigating something and just declare it's nothing. Do you think Comey, now working for Trump, is sending his people out there on an intentionally useless task?

Hasn't the Left been saying that no warrant was ever issued to monitor this server?

Was thinking that myself. :confused:

I am an Independent but I thought I posted on a few Trump Tower Phone Tapping threads with you where I pointed out the FISA warrent request was for a server not for tapping phones in Trump Tower

From post 6

"Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

I posted on a few of Trump Tower phones being wire tapped treads that the article I read about FISA warrant second request was to collect data from a sever regarding contacts with a couple of Russian banks ....not phones."

They wanted to look at emails and documents .

Read more at: Obama & FISA: Trump Wiretap May Have Been Sought | National Review

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...en-russian-bank-and-trump.html#post1066971973

I stand corrected.

What I'd like to know is how they were granted a warrant with such a thin connection? It doesn't take much for a warrant to be granted then. That's concerning.

Because he told the FBI that he did not discuss sanctions with the Russian Ambassador and the transcripts reveal that he did.

Thank god! PLEASE link to those transcripts.

Where are they?

The Wikileaks dump is tied to the Russians. Apparently, the CIA is getting closer to the truth...so they had to be publicly discredited. You know how that works, right?

They are going to blame the russians on this one too?
:beatdeadhorse

They are going to blame the russians on this one too?
:beatdeadhorse

Really, and when did you stop blaming Obama?

Really, and when did you stop blaming Obama?

I've never blamed Obama for anything.

Thank god! PLEASE link to those transcripts.

Where are they?

He doesn't have any

Ask Trump.

He did not post that bs. you did.

I was hoping you had something there.

bah.

Tied to the Russians? I don't think so.

I stand corrected.

What I'd like to know is how they were granted a warrant with such a thin connection? It doesn't take much for a warrant to be granted then. That's concerning.

Jasper L had a pretty good article on that in another thread...I've closed that window, but you could probably ask him, and he'd be glad to provide it again....

Do you have a reason to believe that CNN invented the story that the FBI investigation is still open?

Likely, maybe, Bannon set the entire thing up with a Brietbart article (fake news) to spin Trump up and create a diversion to 1. divert the attention away from Trump/Russian connections; 2. create a media scandal to divert attention so that the Trumpcare program could be released with less negative reaction (that failed if that was a strategic goal.

Looking at Trump and staff, for whatever reason there is simply too much smoke to ignore looking for a fire. There are far too many things that cannot be answered at present starting with why the initial denials and subsequent "oh I forgot" responses and then more denials and later "oh, I forgot about that". Now we find that Flynn didn't have clean skirts after all; Sessions didn't meet with any Russians and then he "might have" and then "twice" and now we find that there was third meeting; we have found that Trump did indeed approve travel to Russia; we find that even though Trump initially denied knowing shady Russian business partners when confronted with pictures and other undeniable proof Trump has backtracked hasn't "remembered", though a business partnership and millions upon millions of dollars were involved. There is a great deal of this and more regarding Russians and Trump and Trump staff.

I stand corrected.

According to the article They were looking for emails and documents that pertained to the communications with two named Russian banks.

So it was not concerning since it was a very narrow specific request.

BTW

I quoted the member apdst. But thanks for acknowedging that you stand corrected.

Last edited:

Tied to the Russians? I don't think so.

Come on, it's common knowledge that Wikileaks works for the Russians.

They only seem to take a dump when Trump is in trouble. Coincidence...I think not.

I've never blamed Obama for anything.

Really...I find that very hard to believe...

Wow. so Obama knew all along, but said nothing thinking Hillary would win anyway, and when she didn't, pulled out all the stops to ruin Trump. Again, Wow. Way to love your country Obama.

Come on, it's common knowledge that Wikileaks works for the Russians.

They only seem to take a dump when Trump is in trouble. Coincidence...I think not.

Really? Then how do you account for all the wikileaks before Trump ever announced his candidacy? In fact I believe it goes back at least four years to 2013.

You've been reading those Fake News Polls again

Yeah narcissist Obama could not resist putting up "Miss Me" "You Love Me" "I am your Anointed One" "You Worship Me" "I'm your Lord" nonsense. Bring him back after he lost more than thousand seats to Republicans, and the House, Senate and the White House. All the praise he puts on himself has been rejected by those of us who are against failure. Yeah you want more failed Obamacare. REALLY

interesting that I said American voters will likely wish to have any of the five former presidents in office over Trump, and Obama is all you can focus on. ODS strikes again.

Really? Then how do you account for all the wikileaks before Trump ever announced his candidacy? In fact I believe it goes back at least four years to 2013.
If you paid attention...since 2010 most of the leaks were against the US...and none against Russia. In fact, Assange only has praise for Russia...and Putin has personally praised Assange in public.

In 2012, Assange was giving speeches in Moscow and had his own tv show on Russian Today, the Kremlin's propaganda channel. In 2013, after gaining asylum in the Ecuador embassy...Assange was helping Snowden get asylum in Russia. So obviously he has ties to Russia going back at least to 2012, maybe earlier. The Russians didn't hack the DNC until 2016 when campaign season was just getting started....

https://20committee.com/2015/08/31/wikileaks-is-a-front-for-russian-intelligence/

The WikiLeaks-Russia connection started way before the 2016 election - Vox

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/apr/17/world-tomorrow-julian-assange-wikileaks

Really...I find that very hard to believe...

And what exactly am I blaming Obama for?

Back
Top Bottom