• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Email shows effort to give Trump campaign WikiLeaks documents

I watched CNN form the first day they came online. They used to be a pretty good news service. Now they focus primarily as an unofficial arm of the DNC.I can't imagine anyone even using CNN as a source for anything. They are as bad as InfoWars.

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far. :lol:

But there is no doubt that they have given up on actual journalism and now rely on "anonymous sources" for their political news, and don't bother questioning the source.

If CNN wants credibility they would come forward with the names of their sources, and what stories those sources have contributed to. The protection of anonymity should only extend to those who tell the truth.

Que his supporters still saying "where's da proof!?" and "no evidence!", despite it being right in front of their faces.

Exactly, "where's da truth!"...Oh, never mind, there was none once again. Fake News changed the date of the email to create yet another lie.

It's hard to know what matters and what doesn't at this point. We've got the Left looking for everything and anything to greatly matter and the Right simply shrugging and dismissing everything and anything. The Team spirit has gotten utterly disgusting. In the mean time, how about giving a **** about your country.

I want to know why they keep feeding the population with tidbits of information about an ongoing investigation.

All their multiple, major FAKE NEWS stories have been aimed at Trump. None at Hillary, none at Democrats.

Not surprising.

Commicrat News Network.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Hillary did not win the election a year ago. Had she won, she would be relevant; but since she did not, she is not. Get over it.

Lowering corporate tax brings down the proce of products making them more affordable for everyone

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No, lowering corporate taxes gives companies more cash that will be used to buy-back stock....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...stocks-in-bet-on-trump-tax-plan-idUSKBN1D70HX

https://money.usnews.com/investing/...ax-cut-plan-will-fuel-stock-buybacks-not-jobs

https://www.thestreet.com/story/142...o-pay-raises-and-stock-buybacks-not-jobs.html

The income tax situation of a company is completely unrelated to the price of their products. There is ZERO reason a company would lower prices because of a change in their income tax situation. Product prices are set by market conditions; taxes are an expense of the business organizational structure. Not every competitor in a given market place has the same tax considerations.

This tax cut is a wealth transfer. Substantially all of the benefit will be had by the wealthiest of Americans. Middle class and poor Americans will receive nominal to no tax benefit (some will see an increase in their income taxes) now PLUS will pay additional costs when medical and other government services are cut in the future to cover the deficits created by this tax cut.

Trump-GOP Tax Plan: The Biggest Wealth Grab in Modern History | Fortune

Trump?s Tax Plan Gives $520 Billion to Wealthy Foreigners at the Expense of American Middle Class

If are a middle class American and think this tax cut is good for you, you need to think again. There is almost zero basis for that belief.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/business/republican-tax-cut.html

Last edited:
It seems this thread has gotten off topic. I hate to see that because it is so hilarious. Let me summarize...

CNN reports news of an email from a person previously unknown to them purportedly giving evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks. They report that the information is from "multiple sources". Hysterical progressives, including at least one proclaiming that this is the "atom bomb" against Trump, repeat the story. Multiple other fake news outlets report the story siting "independent sources". It turns out that a the very pertinent date of the email was sited incorrectly. Reports claim email was sent on September 4th when it clearly was sent on September 14th. The actual date of the email was several days after the documents in question had been released to the general public. CNN, and other progressive lemmings in the media, then quietly back track on the significance of their "breaking news" revelation.

NeverTrumpGOP gleefully posts original CNN report...retraction pending...

In my best Gilda Radner voice..."Ah, never mind..."

How am I moving the goal posts?
First it was lowering prices which is bull crap, then it was profit margin which have nothing to do with lowering prices. There is no evidence to support anything you said.

Back
Top Bottom