• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-FBI chief Comey says Trump undermines rule of law with 'lies'

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ndermines-rule-of-law-with-lies-idUSKBN1OG2GH

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey on Monday accused U.S. President Donald Trump of undermining the rule of law in the United States by lying about the FBI, and he urged Republican lawmakers to “stand up and speak the truth” about Trump’s behavior.

Comey, who was fired by Trump in May 2017 while he was leading an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and possible Trump campaign collusion, made his remarks after his second appearance this month before two House of Representatives committees.
============================================
The person in D.C. with the closest appreciation for Trump's misuse of the truth is Jim Comey.

This is so dam rich to have leaky Comey lecture about undermining the rule of law. What about Comeys behavior?
The director of the FBI breaking law after law. Shove it Comey!!
Comey the serial leaker.

Just look at what the democrats said about Comey recently.

You think anyone gives a **** about your partisan, wrong, insane rants? You post garbage that is commonly known to be garbage. You rage. You look like a ****ing idiot of the highest order. So I ain't worried.

ROTFLOL... you find it difficult being schooled I see. Not surprising.

As for the quality of my posts, ROTFLOL... that you find them so offensive means they’re hitting the target with perfect accuracy.

Thanks.

This is so dam rich to have leaky Comey lecture about undermining the rule of law. What about Comeys behavior?
The director of the FBI breaking law after law. Shove it Comey!!
Comey the serial leaker. Just look at what the democrats said about Comey recently.

Where are the indictments of Comey for breaking the law? Stop lying.

ROTFLOL... you find it difficult being schooled I see. Not surprising.

As for the quality of my posts, ROTFLOL... that you find them so offensive means they’re hitting the target with perfect accuracy.

Thanks.

Your avatar says it all.

Your avatar says it all.

Leftists comment on the avatar regularly. Seems to hit a nerve with you folks.

I was going to replace it, but seeing as it causes such consternation on the Left... it’ll stay.

A picture is worth 1000-words, and that avatar accurately illustrates Obama’s submissiveness when dealing with despots.

Where are the indictments of Comey for breaking the law? Stop lying.

Yeah... where are they? Good question.

Back
Top Bottom