• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-FBI chief Comey says Trump undermines rule of law with 'lies'

:rofl Yet another Pink Pu*** Hat by you. You are obsessed ! Did you knit that one by your self . Seriously stop my sides are hurting from the laughing at you. :lol:

I'm sure I have extras - you need one??

Nope. The IG Republicans cried for, found the choice not to prosecute was appropriate and backed by precedent. Stop Lying, this was debunked years ago.

But they aren't swayed at all by the misinformation, right???
Where's that pinnochio??
8b1c17aef4c66f3d476a256dd57d40dd--character-education-pinocchio.jpg

LOL! Comey! The guy that let Hillary off after outlining how she broke the law in front of the nation, calls out Trump for undermining the rule of law! Now, that's a laugh.

Comey, the guy who announced a week or two before the election he was reopening the Clinton investigation.

Why, do you want to lend them yours?

Its HYSTERICAL that you two think the hats are the serous part of that statement. :lamo The important part was that Comey's wife and kids openly supported Hillary and I find it likely that Comey himself wanted Hillary to win also.

That's fun in theory, but you have yet to show how Comey's alleged preference for Hillary affected his job performance, especially given that his public statements just prior to the election probably cost Hillary the presidency.

Comey, the guy who announced a week or two before the election he was reopening the Clinton investigation.
Comey only did that because the NY FBI was going to leak the fact that they had Weiner's Laptop to the media which would have screwed Comey. Nunes was told about the laptop in September and Comey didn't announce that the FBI was looking at Hillary till October.

"Let me tell you what we (knew) about that (Weiner laptop) at the time," Nunes told Fox News's Laura Ingraham. "So we actually had -- I've never actually said this before, because we had whistle-blowers, but we couldn't really use the information, but now that it's in the IG report, we can.

"We had whistle-blowers that came to us in late September of 2016 who talked to us about this laptop sitting up in New York that had additional emails on it. The House intelligence committee, we had that, but we couldn't do anything with it."

Nunes said he remembers learning about the emails on Weiner's laptop in "late September."

"So good FBI agents brought this to our attention, but what could we do with it? ...Because you know why I say that, because it was all classified and this is the game that Comey and company have been playing, that they hide behind this (classification).

That's fun in theory, but you have yet to show how Comey's alleged preference for Hillary affected his job performance, especially given that his public statements just prior to the election probably cost Hillary the presidency.
See my post above. Comey likely would have not mentioned the laptop but he was forced to or be exposed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ndermines-rule-of-law-with-lies-idUSKBN1OG2GH

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former FBI Director James Comey on Monday accused U.S. President Donald Trump of undermining the rule of law in the United States by lying about the FBI, and he urged Republican lawmakers to “stand up and speak the truth” about Trump’s behavior.

Comey, who was fired by Trump in May 2017 while he was leading an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and possible Trump campaign collusion, made his remarks after his second appearance this month before two House of Representatives committees.
============================================
The person in D.C. with the closest appreciation for Trump's misuse of the truth is Jim Comey.
Comey comedy. This is just too good. :lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

WOW...now thats some major gullibility you are sporting there, Kob.

How many shares of the Brooklyn Bridge do you want this time? 50.... a hundred? Only 300 shares left, better get em fast while they last, limited time offer, its a combined fire and going out of business sale, for you a very special deal, yanno.
:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

See my post above. Comey likely would have not mentioned the laptop but he was forced to or be exposed.

According to what, exactly?

Comey comedy. This is just too good. :lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo
Well, to me it is looking more and more that Comey is guilty of what he accuses others of doing.

Ex-FBI chief Comey says Trump undermines rule of law with 'lies'

Um...well, he's not wrong.

According to what, exactly?
According to the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Read post #56 And its is known the FBI sat on the Weiner Laptop 2 months before announcing they were starting to look at the emails on it. Comey was basically forced to announced it out of fear it would be leaked to the press hat he was not doing anything about the emails found on the laptop.

Also Hillary's lies and general laziness hobnobbing with the rich people in Martha's Vineyard and Hollywood while Trump was holding 5 rallies a day some in states Hillary ignored is what cost her the election.

Last edited:
Who cares whether they marched or not?? Is that in and of itself a crime??
WOW misinformation has claimed its king hasn't it?
So you would not think anything was wrong if the fbi used Newt Gingrich as the lead investigator into Clinton to decide if they want to charge her? His bias would not concern you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Since 2016? Yeah, he's a Republican. That he disassociates himself from the current strain, is good. But I think you know what I mean.

I think a LOT of republicans are distancing themselves from the trump party. Ronald Reagan Jr, Patti Davis, Laura and Dubya Bush, Anna Navarro, Joe Scarborough, Meghyn Kelly, Gretchen Carlson... many more.

Calling yourself an Independent is just keeping the door open to return to the GOP once the stench of trump has been cleared. It will take time to clean up this all up, but I am betting if Pence or someone else becomes President - all these republicans will be rushing back with their elephant flag pins.

I think a LOT of republicans are distancing themselves from the trump party. Ronald Reagan Jr, Patti Davis, Laura and Dubya Bush, Anna Navarro, Joe Scarborough, Meghyn Kelly, Gretchen Carlson... many more.

Calling yourself an Independent is just keeping the door open to return to the GOP once the stench of trump has been cleared. It will take time to clean up this all up, but I am betting if Pence or someone else becomes President - all these republicans will be rushing back with their elephant flag pins.

And yet his 538 approval rating is rock solid.

You so rarely seem to be in the know.

Maybe you should listen more.

Talk Less

?

Gee, how terrible. Her crimes started showing up, again, on Hummer and Weiner's laptop. She should have been charged with a crime. Yet, she was let go. And you complain.

Well, he was republican enough to sabotage Hillary's chance of getting elected. There's always that. Gotta give credit where's credit's due.

Morning Cap,

You really think he did what he did to hurt Hillary Clinton? I have a different take...I think he was trying to "clear the deck" in advance of what he thought would be an imminent Hillary Clinton Presidency....And he wanted to attempt to preserve his job....His only problem was that it was completely incredible that he could lay out a prima fascia case for charging her, then take it upon himself to say that "no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute".....That was pure bunk.

Eventually, the GOP will have to come to terms with the facts on the ground. It's a matter of self-preservation. This Trump thing is getting beyond berserk.

We have a wonderful system of removing Presidents that we don't like the job they have done...It's called elections...While I have my doubts that should Democrats put up someone sensible in 2020 that Trump wouldn't have an uphill battle being re elected, THAT'S how we deal with situations like this....NOT this underhanded campaign of utter destruction that liberals, progressives, and establishment RINO's seem to be embarked on...

Recent poll out today shows that 51% of American's are 'hopeful' about their future, and 53% feel they are doing better today than they were a year ago...So that's on the rise, and as we both know American's wallets are what votes...So, y'all better get your **** together, and work on policy instead of the never ending coup.

They (GOP) ran me off long before Trump. I see even the more die-hard republicans are starting to feel uncomfortable about their partisan loyalty to this baffoon. They are a proud bunch but pride will go before a fall. They already ran off the decent people who used to call themselves republican. Pretty soon, all they will have left are the Trumptards and there ain't enough of them to elect a dog catcher. They really can't afford to lose any more sensible republicans.

Oh yeah...It's all republican's is it Cap? Your statement here with calling names like "baffoon", and "Trumptard" are exactly what is wrong with discourse in today's politics....No where anymore is there room for honest disagreement on anything...It immediately devolves into pure trolling, and name calling on both sides....I remember a time Cap, way before DP when we would have disagreement, and talk it out without all that rancor...Don't you? Remember, it takes two....Now, I know I am certainly no angel in here, but, I'm trying....How many today can say that? Can you?

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you.

You know, I have no doubt that Russia has long spread money and honey around to members of both parties to gain leverage if ever and whenever it was needed. That is reasonable to conclude.

The US and other nations no doubt attempt to do the same. It would seem that Russia has been more aggressive and perhaps more patient, however, and it has paid off.

Lately, I'm wondering if Russian efforts have produced results favorable to Russia among members of the GOP. For a while I was convinced the GOP was putting party above country. That may be true in some cases. But more and more I am beginning to believe Russia owns one hell of a lot of GOP officials in DC. Trump is one, of course. The useful idiot. And to help assure his assery successfully causing untold damage to the American republic Russia seems to have reminded more than a few GOP that they are owned.
You may recall that Al Gore was approached with ill-gotten intel on W during the run up to the 2000 election. He promptly contacted the FBI. Any politician who can't see the downside to dealing with Russia is a hopeless idiot who gets what they deserve.

He's wasting his time and his breath. Decent Republicans (like me) have left the party because they won't stand up to Trump. They deserve every nasty thing that has happened to them, both in the midterms as well as for generations to come.

I predicted 2 years ago that Trump was going to wreck the GOP. I was right. But they enabled him, so they deserve it.

Of course Trump undermines the rule of law. Everyone with 5 working brain cells knows it.

Just remember, the pox on Republicans for supporting Nixon 'til the bitter end, ended rather abruptly in Regan's win in 1980, just 5 years later. Sadly, some lessons just don't stick.

Read up on the Elk V Wilkins case before the SCOTUS and the Snyder Act of 1924 and maybe you will understand why Trump thinks the 14th also does not apply to illegal aliens. And his attacks on the DOJ are justified by the corruption that cost the jobs of Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Yates etc. so you had better try again.

Where are the pictures of Comey's wife and daughters in the pink hats you said they wore? Can't find them?

Back
Top Bottom