• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dogs Dont Go To Heaven

What makes you think I hate animals. I love animals. I just like to keep things in perspective is all. Pets are pets and people are people.

You could learn a thing or two from The Dog Whisperer too I think. :mrgreen:

Perspective;
yeah, there's people that have horses as pets, and they're loved and adored by people too, but horses are too big a creature to sleep alongside of, which is probably why boarding houses and hotels sprang up in the west, so people wouldn't have to sleep in the livery stables with them.

Perspective;
yeah, there's people that have horses as pets, and they're loved and adored by people too, but horses are too big a creature to sleep alongside of, which is probably why boarding houses and hotels sprang up in the west, so people wouldn't have to sleep in the livery stables with them.

What does that have to do with anything? What, you have to sleep with your pet to prove your love for it? I think some people prefer to not sleep with their pets. It doesn't mean they don't like them though. ;)

That's not an argument.

Are you really suggesting dogs contemplate universals? Evidence?

I see some people here cannot appreciate philosophical differences.

What does that have to do with anything? What, you have to sleep with your pet to prove your love for it? I think some people prefer to not sleep with their pets. It doesn't mean they don't like them though. ;)

Everything.

People tie dogs outside too, in inclement weather and rarely provide fresh food and water for them. is that liking them?

When people adopt pets as you call it, those people are supposed to be making a lifetime commitment. Don't try to admonish me or anyone for treating their (pet) different than other people treat their (pets)

You say (unhealthy)

I'll be the judge of that, not you or anyone else.

Everything.

People tie dogs outside too, in inclement weather and rarely provide fresh food and water for them. is that liking them?

When people adopt pets as you call it, those people are supposed to be making a lifetime commitment. Don't try to admonish me or anyone for treating their (pet) different than other people treat their (pets)

You say (unhealthy)

I'll be the judge of that, not you or anyone else.

Oh, so now you're bringing ABUSE into the equation? Ridiculous. All I said is that it's unhealthy to look upon your pets as people, and it is.

One of the most important things I want to get across is that dogs are dogs — not humans!
Find a canine solution. Often, the solution we would use for a human is totally wrong for solving a dog’s issues. For example, when a human sees a scared or nervous dog, s/he will first offer comfort and consolation. This would never happen in the animal world and can make the problem worse instead of better, because it reinforces unstable behavior.

Speak the animal language. When dogs come into our homes, they meet emotional energy for the first time. We shower them with affection and babble at them in high-pitched baby-talk, so they see us as excited energy. This is why many dogs don’t listen to their human caretakers. Their mothers never acted this way; where did that calm-assertive leadership go?

Treat your dog like a dog. We often develop a different agenda for our dogs. We want to make puppies our babies. From day one, many humans forget to fulfill and understand their dog's needs and instead project their own needs and desires on the animal.
Read more: http://www.cesarsway.com/tips/basics/humanizing-your-dog#ixzz31azuiQBy

What about cats? Do cats go to heaven too?

Hopefully! :mrgreen: And dogs and cats would get along and live happily ever after!

Hopefully! :mrgreen: And dogs and cats would get along and live happily ever after!
Wow, heaven will be one hell of a noisy place with hordes of dogs and cats chasing each other day and night...

Wow, heaven will be one hell of a noisy place with hordes of dogs and cats chasing each other day and night...

Have you ever heard a cat fight? OMG! :shock: I actually thought there was a baby crying outside my window one night.

Have you ever heard a cat fight? OMG! :shock: I actually thought there was a baby crying outside my window one night.
Yeah, its nearly as bad as cats fornicating at 3am! :golf

Yeah, its nearly as bad as cats fornicating at 3am! :golf

:lol: These are just some reasons why I sleep with my AC on night in the summertime instead of opening the windows.

Uhh........no.

6j0pm.jpg

That's a lie, that weak people tell their children. Dogs are meant to die. They're like flowers, except they bark and don't smell as good. So when you bury them in your garden, don't lie to your children. Please.

I don't believe in an afterlife, but if I did, I would reject any "heaven" that didn't include my dogs, as it wouldn't be heaven at all.

Back
Top Bottom