• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you support the rioting?

Do you support the rioting?

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 121 81.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Actually, we'll chalk it up as your post was a complete intentional untruth.
This is not close to the Trump derangement syndrome by Democrats. And they used totally untrue comments on purpose.

I'm not looking for a complicated mitigation of the actions of rioters. Do you support the rioting?

EDIT: I am not asking if you support protesting. That is not the same as rioting.
What rioting?

This is not close to the Trump derangement syndrome by Democrats. And they used totally untrue comments on purpose.

Do you not love your country, are you oblivious to the unparalleled harm Trump has done to our republic?
Are you simply a brainwashed puppet of the TRumpist cult?
TDS is a healthy natural response to the type of threat Trump is. It's ignorance or bad intent that would cause one not to rebel toward an orange madman hell bent on destroying America.

Do you not love your country, are you oblivious to the unparalleled harm Trump has done to our republic?
Are you simply a brainwashed puppet of the TRumpist cult?
TDS is a healthy natural response to the type of threat Trump is. It's ignorance or bad intent that would cause one not to rebel toward an orange madman hell bent on destroying America.
Trump did not harm America. The Trump acts helped America. TDS was sick. It was not Started after a honeymoon period so I won't give Biden one either.

You voted for Biden who did not tell you his policies that are to benefit America. Telling China or Iran they are our superiors is not better for America. What is he so ashamed of about our country?

Trump did not harm America.

To those of little understanding it may seem as such. That was the point, bullshit the dumb. That was Trump's stated goal.

Tell me pulling out of TPP did not harm us.

Tell me his bromance with Kim did not harm us.

Tell me his pulling out of the Iran Nuclear deal did not harm us.

Tell me his tariffs with China and Germany did not harm us.

should I go on?

Why not be honest and objective instead of motivated by tribal identity?

Try it, you may elevate your self esteem.

Far too many Governors used the wrong plan. Democrats almost entirely screwed up.,

OMFG, you repel science as you do all wisdom I see.

So sad.

I am done with you. If you ever mature instead of age, let me know.

I'm not looking for a complicated mitigation of the actions of rioters. Do you support the rioting?

EDIT: I am not asking if you support protesting. That is not the same as rioting.

Nope and I'm not a supporter of protesters closing down highways and streets without getting proper permission. If I were a state leader I would send in the State Police and arrest every f-ing one of them.

Trump did not harm America.

Ah huh.

donald.jpg

Back
Top Bottom