• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you support the rioting? (1 Viewer)

Do you support the rioting?

• Yes

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 121 81.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Big deal. It was thrown out after opening arguments. No grounds.

What the impeachment already stands for is the Democrat's contempt for simple facts and the rule of law.

As if you would know--or care--what Trump actually thinks.

Your defeat regarding Trump's IMPEACHMENT is graciously accepted. Glad I could be of help enlightening you on your misspeak. BTW, the IMPEACHMENT was NOT thrown out. Once IMPEACHED, always IMPEACHED. ( indisputable fact)

What I meant was Trump was not legally impeached in accordance with established laws and procedures. Of course he was impeached by a Trump-hating mob os deranged leftists but they broke all kinds of laws and violated all kinds of due process procedures in order to do it. The Senate was absolutely right to declare Trump Not Guilty! and blow off the House kangaroo court fake ruling.

Again. Good to hear you do admit Trump was indeed IMPEACHED. That's progress for you in acknowledging 'FACTS' . And you are incorrect. Trump was legally IMPEACHED. This 'fact' is indisputable.

Your defeat regarding Trump's IMPEACHMENT is graciously accepted. Glad I could be of help enlightening you on your misspeak. BTW, the IMPEACHMENT was NOT thrown out. Once IMPEACHED, always IMPEACHED. ( indisputable fact)
It will not be a defeat until 4 November, if then.

There is nothing gracious about you.

And a simple act of kneeling in respect and out of respect turned the world upside down. The owners were protected by law and likely contract language. Colin was protected by the first amendment at least in regards to the government coming down on him but Trump even stepped on his neck as well. The owners once kept black people out too, so what? This is just showing how antiquated these owners are and that they really do not care at all about the underlying issue Colin was representing. White people in white America decided to make this a national issue by becoming so upset. Their economic power turned what could have been a path forward into a path backwards. The NFL is now realizing they were on the wrong side of history.

The NFL owners are now saying they were wrong because they see the tide turning against them.
That should make you happy.
The country is on the brink of anarchy and that makes you happy because you believe that a path forward means that employees of a corporation have a right to get on TV in a national protest.
There is a reason that corporations have a code of ethics and policy guidelines to which employees must adhere.
Now that we have seen mayors, police chiefs, governors, and city councilmen all turn into a bunch of cowardly pu$$ies, it is no wonder that the NFL owners are now afraid of a strike by the 70 percent NFL black players.
Domestic terrorism has a way of making business owners shake in their boots.

But anarchists like you simply love it. You say "POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!"

It will not be a defeat until 4 November, if then.

There is nothing gracious about you.

Give it up, dude. Trump WAS, and will forever remain IMPEACHED. Sorry if that 'fact' doesn't set well with you.

Don't be foolish. I'm just telling you how those people feel and why they're rioting. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Capitalism isn't equitable (right or wrong?), people want equitable treatment in a society they help support. The truth is, they probably do deserve more. IMO if they had more maybe they'd be happier and wouldn't burn stuff.

What does equitable treatment mean to you? A guaranteed annual income? Free college education? Ignore employee hiring drug testing? Free housing for those who want to work?

Give it up, dude. Trump WAS, and will forever remain IMPEACHED. Sorry if that 'fact' doesn't set well with you.
I never contested that he was impeached. I contested the relevance, considering the case was thrown out after opening arguments.

The word frivolous comes to mind.

The NFL owners are now saying they were wrong because they see the tide turning against them.
That should make you happy.
The country is on the brink of anarchy and that makes you happy because you believe that a path forward means that employees of a corporation have a right to get on TV in a national protest.
There is a reason that corporations have a code of ethics and policy guidelines to which employees must adhere.
Now that we have seen mayors, police chiefs, governors, and city councilmen all turn into a bunch of cowardly pu$$ies, it is no wonder that the NFL owners are now afraid of a strike by the 70 percent NFL black players.
Domestic terrorism has a way of making business owners shake in their boots.

But anarchists like you simply love it. You say "POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!"

I got through your first few sentences and then gave up. If you want to give this much power over to the oligarchs, then so be it. I don't.

I never contested that he was impeached. I contested the relevance, considering the case was thrown out after opening arguments.

Nothing frivolous about being IMPEACHED. Trump had quite the hissy fit over his IMPEACHMENT. Most likely because it will forever remain a stain on his miserable failure as a POTUS.

What does equitable treatment mean to you? A guaranteed annual income? Free college education? Ignore employee hiring drug testing? Free housing for those who want to work?

Fair wages, affordable necessities, affordable education.

Nothing frivolous about being IMPEACHED. Trump had quite the hissy fit over his IMPEACHMENT. Most likely because it will forever remain a stain on his miserable failure as a POTUS.
Frivolous is exactly what the impeachment was.

It was elements of the Democratic party having a hissy fit, because Trump stood up to their bullying. It will be a lasting stain on the party that they used something so important in such a venal way.

Frivolous is exactly what the impeachment was.

It was elements of the Democratic party having a hissy fit, because Trump stood up to their bullying. It will be a lasting stain on the party that they used something so important in such a venal way.

NOPE. Do some research, come back, and tell the truth as to why Trump was IMPEACHED, and we can continue from there....until then..................................:2wave:

NOPE. Do some research, come back, and tell the truth as to why Trump was IMPEACHED, and we can continue from there....until then..................:2wave:
I have done the research, which is why I say it was frivolous and that the Democrats took major damage.

If you want to wave IMPEACHED like a flag, just remember that it's all you have. Trump is still President and still positioned for another term. So, wave your little flag til the flood covers your nose.

I have done the research, which is why I say it was frivolous and that the Democrats took major damage.

If you want to wave IMPEACHED like a flag, just remember that it's all you have. Trump is still President and still positioned for another term. So, wave your little flag til the flood covers your nose.

Diatribe and whining duly noted. Doesn't change the FACT that Trump's legacy will forever include IMPEACHED. ( inconvenient fact for you to deal with, obviously )

Again. Good to hear you do admit Trump was indeed IMPEACHED. That's progress for you in acknowledging 'FACTS' . And you are incorrect. Trump was legally IMPEACHED. This 'fact' is indisputable.

There is no question that the democrats pulled the impeachment stunt off without a just cause.

impeachmnt.jpg1.jpg

Last edited:
There is no question that the democrats pulled the impeachment stunt off without a just cause.

View attachment 67283580

Incorrect. It IS up for question. You're merely posting your 'opinion.' But when I post "Trump will be forever IMPEACHED", that is a statement of fact. You're welcome.

I suspect he doesnt feel the same way about Bill Clinton. Its a stupid argument he makes. It was purely political sour grapes by the 'Rats.

I suspect he doesnt feel the same way about Bill Clinton. Its a stupid argument he makes. It was purely political sour grapes by the 'Rats.
I don't know about anyone else, but he is pretty small minded about it. He can have his impeachment and I'll raise him an election.

It has to be frustrating for him. He has been told repeatedly that Trump is stupid, incompetent and unfit. Yet, nothing they have tried has come close to working. Now, he's going to get reelected in spite of an impeachment, partly because every thinking person knows that the impeachment was purely for show.

Incorrect. It IS up for question. You're merely posting your 'opinion.' But when I post "Trump will be forever IMPEACHED", that is a statement of fact. You're welcome.

Trump was impeached by a democrat mob without a crime and without due process. Congratulations, House dummasses.

impeachment clowns.jpg

impreachment circus.jpg

impeachment nadler.jpg

Last edited:
Trump was impeached by a democrat mob without a crime and without due process. Congratulations, House dummasses.

View attachment 67283614

/// Trump was IMPEACHED /// <------ Correct!!! :applaud:applaud:applaud BTW, dummass Conservatives were also involved in Trump's IMPEACHMENT. ( fact )

I'm not looking for a complicated mitigation of the actions of rioters. Do you support the rioting?

EDIT: I am not asking if you support protesting. That is not the same as rioting.

No. Rioting is mob rule and serves no part in a free country except to trample the freedom of good people.

/// Trump was IMPEACHED /// <------ Correct!!! :applaud:applaud:applaud BTW, dummass Conservatives were also involved in Trump's IMPEACHMENT. ( fact )

The deranged dummycrap clowns in the House did illegally impeach Trump before the adults in the Senate spanked their lawless bottoms and sent them back home to give it a rest.

pelosi-impeach-improper.jpg

The deranged dummycrap clowns in the House did illegally impeach Trump before the adults in the Senate spanked their lawless bottoms and sent them back home to give it a rest.

View attachment 67283617

Nonetheless, Trump's legacy will forever contain the FACT he was IMPEACHED. Deal with it and move on.

The fact that 12 people support the rioting is a riot. Makes me wonder if those dirty dozen took part in the riots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom