• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do any "pro-lifers" care about the mothers and babies?

Is this GDViking's line that caused you to call him an idiot? "Oh if it's not breathing it's not alive, and every miscarriage/abortion is God's will. He obviously did not want that thing to become alive..." I left it out because it's sarcasm. I had no idea you took that seriously. Apparently the lack of empathy gene for poor women facing an unwanted pregnancy is paired with an absence of the sarcasm detection gene.

You are wrong. I had no idea it was sarcasm either. My sarcasm meter is so badly broken I wish it did not exist in the English language.

They are criminals. Women who decide to have abortions and their doctors are not.

The statement was there are people who support infanticide. You said no one does. That's patently false. People kill their own babies and other people's babies all over the world.

it is irrelavant when you CHOSE TO HAVE A KID!

If you read my post before quoting it, you would have known I was obviously limiting this topic to women who chose NOT to have kids or more kids.

The statement was there are people who support infanticide. You said no one does. That's patently false. People kill their own babies and other people's babies all over the world.

You took my statement totally out of context.

What do you mean by that?

I know you have difficulty with reading comprehension and will try to make this easy.

If a woman uses contraception when she has sex, she is trying to avoid getting pregnant. There are other reasons men and women have sexual intercourse, which are completely natural for humans. Only spaying and neutering are effective every time because people make mistakes. So there are many women who use contraception while having consensual sex with their partners, but get pregnant anyway. Obviously, if they wanted to have kids, neither of them would use contraception during sexual activities.

I know you have difficulty with reading comprehension and will try to make this easy.

If a woman uses contraception when she has sex, she is trying to avoid getting pregnant. There are other reasons men and women have sexual intercourse, which are completely natural for humans. Only spaying and neutering are effective every time because people make mistakes. So there are many women who use contraception while having consensual sex with their partners, but get pregnant anyway. Obviously, if they wanted to have kids, neither of them would use contraception during sexual activities.

great!

i didnt want to fail that test but i did, why should i face the consequences?

i didnt want to lose that game, why should i face the consqequences

i didnt want to have a kid, why should i face the consequences when i know that contraception doesnt work all the time and the best way to avoid abortion is to be responsible and wait for marriage

There are other reasons men and women have sexual intercourse, which are completely natural for humans. Only spaying and neutering are effective every time because people make mistakes. So there are many women who use contraception while having consensual sex with their partners, but get pregnant anyway. Obviously, if they wanted to have kids, neither of them would use contraception during sexual activities.

Um..........

So all of the baby killers are pro-lifers? Dr. Gosnell was actually pro-life?

I only said pro-choicers never support killing babies.

What pro-choicers do support is preventing infanticide.

I only said pro-choicers never support killing babies.

What pro-choicers do support is preventing infanticide.

So all baby killers are pro-lifers? Dr. Gosnell was pro-life?

great!

I didn't want to fail that test but I did. Why should i face the consequences?

I didn't want to lose that game. Why should i face the consequences?

I didn't want to have a kid. Why should i face the consequences when i know that contraception doesn't work all the time and the best way to avoid abortion is to be responsible and wait for marriage.

You tried to pass the test. You tried to win the game. You would not have accomplished either by doing nothing, of course, so they are not apples to apples comparisons.

What is this "wait for marriage" business about? I was very specific consensual sex is for married couples and said nothing about premarital sex.

Unfortunately, many people do not understand contraception can fail. So they may be doing the responsible thing to the best of their knowledge.

Please give the exact posts from which you got these comments by Blue. I have read most of what she has posted and I don't believe I've seen anything like any of the above you say she has posted.

Look them up yourself. I'm tired of the "Pro-choicers" nonsense.

And you've made no effort to present a view that you do care about mothers and children.

You are as bad as the Bluejackass. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for ANYONE other than the "mother" that should care. You takes your chances, you gets the outcome.

You understand the concept of "most", right?

The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, No abortion in any case Membership 2,000,000

Evangelical Churches: No abortion for cases of rape or incest
Southern Baptist Convention 14,000,000 members
Assemblies of God. 3,000,000
Christian Reformed Church 230,000members

Catholic Church: membership about 70,000,000

90,000,000 sounds like most

"Quality of life"? Seriously? I'm pretty sure she knew the risk of having unprotected sex and took it willingly. There are any number of contraceptive methods available. Also, not all "surprise babies" are mistreated or abused.

And many "surprise babies" are neglected or abused. Because their mothers never wanted them in the first place but were forced to have them, either by family members or religious community. Forcing women to stay pregnant and give birth, which is what banning abortion does, is never a good thing, for mother or baby.

She seems to think that others should have an interest in what happens to the baby: abuse, neglect, lacking a home, never being adopted, etc. She seems to forget that it is HER problem, and NO ONE ELSE.

So I guess it's a "no" on whether you personally care about the mothers and babies. I didn't think so, but thanks for the confirmation.

i didnt want to have a kid, why should i face the consequences when i know that contraception doesnt work all the time and the best way to avoid abortion is to be responsible and wait for marriage

You do know that there are married women who never want children, right? So the whole "wait for marriage" thing doesn't always apply.

Back
Top Bottom