• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do any "pro-lifers" care about the mothers and babies?

You don't even realize you're a sociopath, do you?

Since when did spacing your children so you had the resources, energy, time, patience and stamina to raise each in a caring loving manner and still give care and love to your other children become the characteristic of a sociopath?

women (yes, women are the ones who get pregnant so it effects(sic) them most) see bad things happen to other women who have an unplanned pregnancy and they become determined to avoid it themselves.

simple.

It didn't happen when abortion was illegal, so why would it happen if the procedure became illegal again?

Babbling rubbish. I'm not opposed to abortions if the mother's life is in danger. It's still a homicide nonetheless, an acceptable form of self-defense. The vast majority of infanticides aren't because of medical threats, regardless of your strawman attempts.
It is not self defense and the vast majority are out of convenience... which is fine.

Since when did spacing your children so you had the resources, energy, time, patience and stamina to raise each in a caring loving manner and still give care and love to your other children become the characteristic of a sociopath?
I am betting that is what got him suspended...

Do any "pro-lifers" care about the mothers and babies?

You've made it quite known on this forum that you think all pro-lifers hate women and born children. What would be the point in trying to convince you otherwise? You're set in your ways - you're set in your opinions.

Amazing how much people are set in their ways. When people only see the negative life has to offer, you wonder why they don't start pushing Euthanasia and definitely ASSITTED SUICIDE.

Not one positive effect of being a mother "Unbelievable"

Amazing how much people are set in their ways. When people only see the negative life has to offer, you wonder why they don't start pushing Euthanasia and definitely ASSITTED SUICIDE.

Not one positive effect of being a mother "Unbelievable"
Isnt that up to the woman? Based on her life and health and circumstances?

Are you claiming that women arent aware of what it's like to be a mother?

IMO, if they're not (yet) they certainly shouldnt have any. But I also dont believe that women in the US are that uninformed.

If killing a baby that still is the womb is murder then mothers whose life is at risk shouldn't abort the baby even if it will kill them.

Everyone who speaks and writes fluent English knows there is no such thing as a baby in the womb.

An abortionist or obstetrician killing a fetus safely in a medical setting is never murder regardless of the mother's likelihood of surviving at least to full term. What can be called murder is killing the woman while she is pregnant. If anyone was convicted of murder - not just charged - after a pregnant woman survived unharmed but her unborn offspring died, I need to see a link to that story. And it must be from a politically neutral website, not conservative news media.

I guess I don't keep up. Could you offer examples of the Church calling for people's deaths within your lifetime or, oh, the 20th century?

*The refusal to allow condoms as prevention against HIV-AIDS.
*Working with evangelicals in Uganda to pass the death penalty for homosexuals.
*Ban against vaccination of children for life threatening decease if fetal tissue was used in developing vaccine. Repealed in 2005.

How do you know that?

The birth rate did not significantly change from just before to just after RvW.

The birth rate did not significantly change from just before to just after RvW.

Many states had legalized abortion prior to Roe V. Wade so such conclusions are not justified.

Then tell me what kind of proof you want. smh
Is his complaint that the birth rate dropped, period?

Seems fine with me...where's the problem? If that was a real problem, we wouldnt be fighting over illegal immigrant numbers. There are millions of people that would love to come to this country legally and be good workers and contributors to society.

If that's his issue, he'll have to explain the negatives. I dont see any impact.

Is his complaint that the birth rate dropped, period?

Seems fine with me...where's the problem? If that was a real problem, we wouldnt be fighting over illegal immigrant numbers. There are millions of people that would love to come to this country legally and be good workers and contributors to society.

If that's his issue, he'll have to explain the negatives. I dont see any impact.

This is his claim (bold is mine):

women (yes, women are the ones who get pregnant so it effects them most) see bad things happen to other women who have an unplanned pregnancy and they become determined to avoid it themselves.

simple.

He says he wants a book length in depth analysis to refute it, which shows me he's not really interested in debating.

Everyone who speaks and writes fluent English knows there is no such thing as a baby in the womb.

An abortionist or obstetrician killing a fetus safely in a medical setting is never murder regardless of the mother's likelihood of surviving at least to full term. What can be called murder is killing the woman while she is pregnant. If anyone was convicted of murder - not just charged - after a pregnant woman survived unharmed but her unborn offspring died, I need to see a link to that story. And it must be from a politically neutral website, not conservative news media.

I know that but these pro-lifers don't see it as a fetus but a baby so this is why I referred to it as such.

I know that but these pro-lifers don't see it as a fetus but a baby so this is why I referred to it as such.

If you know what the word baby means, using it is nothing more than a totally dishonest emotional appeal. I rely on biological facts, not emotions.

Back
Top Bottom