• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DC protesters try tearing down Andrew Jackson statue at Lafayette Park, set up 'BHAZ' near White Hou

I am being 100% serious.

The breakdown of traditional family and social structures is creating violent and irrational people who can’t function in society.

If the women in this group were in traditional marriages this group wouldn’t exist. We need to address the root causes and not just sarcastically mock these people while feminists are radicalizing more of these every day.
Thank God the tiny tiny percent of people that have your views will never have power in this country.

You should check out Afghanistan. You may like it better there.

Yes, I am, just as I was ok with lockdown protests and the George Floyd protests that were peaceful. I have never been ok with CHAZ though.

Chaz will be ending soon. Trump will not. You own his worthless ass.

You might want to find a more sympathetic character than Andrew Ever-****ing Jackson if you're gonna be victimized on a statue's behalf. Dude was evil.

The only good thing he ever did was beat a congress critter with a cane.

Upside to all of this anarchy is it means Donald Trump is going to win. So the last laugh will be on the protesting anarchy loving left.

I am being 100% serious.

The breakdown of traditional family and social structures is creating violent and irrational people who can’t function in society.

If the women in this group were in traditional marriages this group wouldn’t exist. We need to address the root causes and not just sarcastically mock these people while feminists are radicalizing more of these every day.

They're far from women. Beasts.

I am being 100% serious.

that's too bad, because women have every right to live their life however they want, just like men do. if they don't WANT a traditional marriage then they can't be forced to undertake one. that is how freedom for all works.

by what right under freedom, which our country stands for, would you force women or anyone for that matter, to live in a way they do not want to?

I see too many women in this protest, they should be at home making dinner for children and not out single and unwanted at a protest.

Like there would be like less then half the people there if feminism was outlawed

Next thing you know they will want to vote, and heaven forbid....Drive.

that's too bad, because women have every right to live their life however they want, just like men do. if they don't WANT a traditional marriage then they can't be forced to undertake one. that is how freedom for all works.

by what right under freedom, which our country stands for, would you force women or anyone for that matter, to live in a way they do not want to?

No one wants to live like these “protestors” do. They are mentally broken people acting out on childhood trauma and Marxist indoctrination

Next thing you know they will want to vote, and heaven forbid....Drive.

I think it should not be discounted that in the 18th century they considered there to be valid reasons to limit suffrage to men.

No, no, I meant the women at home stuff, guy.

Wookies > Trekkies

They should be at home. They should know that Making a home and a legacy who will love them is far more satisfying they getting tear gassed for a lie.

No one wants to live like these “protestors” do. They are mentally broken people acting out on childhood trauma and Marxist indoctrination

well there is a possibility that is true, and people who break the law should be punished. but you were speaking of a family unit. What I am saying is that you cannot force people to live a certain way in a free country.

your view on their psychology notwithstanding.

it is the heart of arrogance to think you or any person should decide how people get to live within our laws which are decided by a vote. otherwise we are not free.

Last edited:
well there is a possibility that is true, and people who break the law should be punished. but you were speaking of a family unit. What I am saying is that you cannot force people to live a certain way in a free country.

your view on their psychology notwithstanding.

We can however through a combination of propaganda and societal scorn discourage people from making decisions that are bad for them.

I hope you’re not being serious.

I am thinking it is a Poe. The posts are too much like a cartoonish depiction of the Right from a Lefty. It would also be strange for someone that believes like they do to actually be from Seattle, Washington of all places.

We can however through a combination of propaganda and societal scorn discourage people from making decisions that are bad for them.

well see now that sounds like a leftist.

sure sure , I know, its for their own good... they think the same thing about their views.

propaganda... that's the way you want to re-educate people? ok, nice.

we need to espouse freedom much more vigorously than we currently do in this country. bad or good, it is not for someone else to decide how someone lives their life, within our decided societal laws of course, which SHOULD and DO have a limit.

I am being 100% serious.

If they was barefoot and pregnant they wouldn't be out standing on the hot asphalt...

Women should not be scantily dressed in shorts and tank tops like I’m seeing in these videos conducting property damage and being subject to force for breaking the law.

This is a clear symptom of a diseased society. We have social problems at all because these young people are not getting married and having children and instead are acting as perpetual adolescents

OMG! Did you see some cleavage? I can't look...

It all starting going downhill when we gave women the right to vote... It's been just over 100 years since we passed the 19th amendment...

Seems to be working so far.

ef02f1f8021d4cdf2d6dac7b00736ff4.jpg

I'm skeptical that with all of the **** happening right now, statues are going to be the primary concerns of voters.

BLM is a Marxist movement exploiting racism to transform our government to a Marxist style system. That’s why they are tearing down ALL monuments, statues, or anything that would reflect our history. They want to wipe it out by changing the narrative. Hollywood, rioters and the democrat party are willing dupes, as they believe the movement won’t turn on them. Lol

I see too many women in this protest, they should be at home making dinner for children and not out single and unwanted at a protest.

Like there would be like less then half the people there if feminism was outlawed

I am being 100% serious.

Are you claiming men are too slow to put together two pieces of bread with a slice of meat in between them?

Why are you so anti-men you think they are incapable of taking care of children or putting together a simple meal to eat while the mother/wife/female is out protesting?

Time for Trump to send Federal Troops in because the incompetent DC mayor can't do a damn thing.

If there's a next time attempt the incompetent radical Trump is highly likely to be advised it's an illegal order.

I doubt Trump will try that again given this was made clear to him by Pentagon and JCS.

Because DC is not a state its National Guard is under the direct command of the Secretary of the Army so Trump would need to fire him first to try to get active duty federal troops into DC again, nevermind activate DCNG troops. Neither will U.S. active duty armed forces be assaulting civilian society protesters short of the extreme requirements of the Insurrection Act which anyway applies to the Confederate Trump first and foremost.

The DC National Guard's Senior Enlisted Adviser told CNN that the Guard forces had a better understanding of the local community than active duty troops and were therefore better placed to respond to civil unrest. "We know better than the active components that whether you are holding a shield on a lawn, or whether you're holding the picket sign, we know that that is a family member, a neighbor, a member of our community that's on both sides," Command Sgt. Major Michael Brooks said. "We in no way intend to cause harm, but we did take an oath to defend the Constitution, and our role is to protect our citizens' right to assemble and protest safely without violence. That's our narrative," he added.

DC National Guard Commander says additional forces could leave capital as early as Monday - CNNPolitics

Francis Scott Key who has a bridge across the Potomac named after him once commanded the DC National Guard as a militia force. Key Bridge connects the Georgetown section of Washington to the Rosslyn section of Arlington, Va. and the George Washington Parkway into Virginia alongside sections of the Potomac.

Back
Top Bottom