• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DC protesters try tearing down Andrew Jackson statue at Lafayette Park, set up 'BHAZ' near White Hou

Why? What's wrong with a woman being a mother? That's literally what nature intended.

There's nothing wrong with a woman deciding to become a mother.

There is something wrong with suggesting women should not be politically active or should be discouraged from participating in political protests.

Women have as much agency as men. Women are human beings, just like men. Women have individual rights, just like men.

Xy and I disagree politically and vigorously argue about, well, just about everything, but I've never seen even a hint of misogyny out of him.

Wow, Di, thank you.

I see too many women in this protest, they should be at home making dinner for children and not out single and unwanted at a protest.

Like there would be like less then half the people there if feminism was outlawed

Talk to us when you make a single woman a wife and mother.

Otherwise you are just like the Pope telling married couples about the rhythm method.

Last edited:
I have to say that I think you’re the first I’ve seen acknowledge that something like CHAZ might be problematic during a pandemic.

And yet you don't seem at all bothered by this.

im-200968

Protester energy could be better spent elsewhere, like, I don't know, D.C. statehood or something, but my give-o-**** meter is running low.

A bridge too far if one knows history. Burn your $20 bills.

Impossible to know the ‘genesis’ of the ‘protesters’. This directly hurts every D and helps every R with its optics.

It will be one of several ‘issues’ just today that will be packaged into ads. Lefties and AAs doing this are hurting the cause.

I see too many women in this protest, they should be at home making dinner for children and not out single and unwanted at a protest.

Like there would be like less then half the people there if feminism was outlawed

I would pay big money to hear you say this garbage in front of my wife. She would open a can of whoop ass.

A bridge too far if one knows history. Burn your $20 bills.

Impossible to know the ‘genesis’ of the ‘protesters’. This directly hurts every D and helps every R with its optics.

It will be one of several ‘issues’ just today that will be packaged into ads. Lefties and AAs doing this are hurting the cause.

I'm skeptical that with all of the **** happening right now, statues are going to be the primary concerns of voters.

Xy and I disagree politically and vigorously argue about, well, just about everything, but I've never seen even a hint of misogyny out of him.
That's not even remotely the point. It's that he's shocked that anyone on the right have these sorts of views is what I'm pointing at.

Whether you disagree with him or not on whatever is irrelevant.

Wookies > Trekkies

I would pay big money to hear you say this garbage in front of my wife. She would open a can of whoop ass.

Lol are you telling me your wife is going to take this outside?

LOL typical left wing man!

Truth is truth. :shrug:
Wow, Di, thank you.

Di makes an irrelevant point and you hug it out over truth. Really X, on a scale of 1 to 10, how shocked are you that EMN holds that sort of opinion?

2? Solid 3? Keep dodging. Keep pretending.

Wookies > Trekkies

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with a woman deciding to become a mother.

There is something wrong with suggesting women should not be politically active or should be discouraged from participating in political protests.

Women have as much agency as men. Women are human beings, just like men. Women have individual rights, just like men.

Women should not be scantily dressed in shorts and tank tops like I’m seeing in these videos conducting property damage and being subject to force for breaking the law.

This is a clear symptom of a diseased society. We have social problems at all because these young people are not getting married and having children and instead are acting as perpetual adolescents

Women should not be scantily dressed in shorts and tank tops like I’m seeing in these videos conducting property damage and being subject to force for breaking the law.

This is a clear symptom of a diseased society.
Should anyone on the right be shocked that you hold this sort opinion?

X is shooketh.

Wookies > Trekkies

This is a clear symptom of a diseased society.

tenor.gif

That's not even remotely the point. It's that he's shocked that anyone on the right have these sorts of views is what I'm pointing at.

Whether you disagree with him or not on whatever is irrelevant.

Wookies > Trekkies

I interpreted your post to imply something that I knew to be untrue, and commented upon it. I know for a fact you have seen me do that before, lol. If I misunderstood, so be it. I'll offer an apology if you need one, but my post still stands. :)

I am being 100% serious.

The breakdown of traditional family and social structures is creating violent and irrational people who can’t function in society.

If the women in this group were in traditional marriages this group wouldn’t exist. We need to address the root causes and not just sarcastically mock these people while feminists are radicalizing more of these every day.

I 100% support women choosing not to work outside the home and you’re right, I’ve seen that mocked and it shouldn’t be. That’s not always possible though, and some women just want something different for themselves. We cannot legally mandate any certain type of family unit and we, of course, cannot outlaw feminism, that would be unconstitutional.

Should anyone on the right be shocked that you hold this sort opinion?

X is shooketh.

Wookies > Trekkies

We should be shocked that a crowd of 55% women is being smashed with riot shields and pepper sprayed. Men should be keeping them away from such a dangerous place

That won't make you a catch, sorry.

Geez. No concern about Covid-19 spreading with large scale protests with no social distancing and scant number of masks on protesters, yet Covid-19 concern for a political rally. :roll: Hypocrite much?

Lmao @ X Factor's shock that someone who is right wing has these kinds of opinions.

Goofy.

Wookies > Trekkies

I wouldn’t say shocked but I do think it outdated.

Back
Top Bottom