• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cultists are relying on the corruption of Republican senators

Guilty please, convictions piling up, every witness proving Trump did what he was accused of. Yeah, some witch hunt.

How many convictions for Obama administration? How much **** did republican try to stick on him and HIllary that proved all bogus? The real witch hunt. Project all you want deplorables, that's all you got, the rest of the country will move on and you can choke on our dust

I assumed. I presumed. I speculated. I guessed. I figured.

Only in your dreams, but Americans are sick of the left and their lunacy. Trying to overturn the 2016 election is not right. By the way get your lazy asses and pass some legislation.

2018 said otherwise.

Listening to the Dems, the phone transcript was supposed to contain damning evidence but it doesn't. Nor does Zelensky or anyone in Ukraine claim that they were pressured or threatened. Nor did any investigation of Biden even begin before the aid was received. Trump is supposed to be so corrupt and have committed so many abuses that the Dems should have been able to produce scores of witnesses. However, they couldn't produce one. Instead they brought some triggered, Triump hating academics in to give us their OPINIONS. Yea, that's convincing. Thinking people in the WH have anything further to add is just a ploy to divert from the complete failure of this charade.
Nice rant, but why did you fail to explain why Trump ordered his people to hide the truth?

More Russian conspiracies? Haven't we had our fill of that? What is important is over 210 million of it is from voters with $200 or less donations. The highest in history was Obama with 61 million in voter donations under $200. While everyone is yelling Russia Russia Russia, obstruction, Quid pro quo, Bribery and what ever else they can throw at Trump, voters are making themselves heard in huge numbers.

You mean like in 2018? Oh wait...

Thats absurd. But it just goes to show that you will believe anything your masters tell you.

Trump told you you weren't going to believe what his "top people" were finding on Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate. I bet you couldn't wait. What's the latest on that?

No, be honest, you heard that from some dope on CNN

Actually from folks like you mr. fletch. A dope on cnn you say. Believe nobody but the donald. Who's the dope?

Trump told you you weren't going to believe what his "top people" were finding on Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate. I bet you couldn't wait. What's the latest on that?

Unlike you I dont hang on Trumps every word. Nor did I ever care about his birth certificate. So how about you try and focus and stay on topic.

Actually from folks like you mr. fletch. A dope on cnn you say. Believe nobody but the donald. Who's the dope?

I never mentioned 'donald' nor am I the source for that dumb quote of yours.

Will they be right???

It was always Trump’s only real line of defense.

Turley argues for a slower process and direct witnesses.

This would require going to court over Trump’s direct and open obstruction.

Unless this Supreme Court is as devoted to protecting Trump over the rule of law, as the GOP is, Trump will lose. Just as Nixon and Clinton lost.

Once Pence, Mulvanney, Perry, Guliani and his two Russians elves are on the stand, and either telling the story or taking the fifth (as many of them will do), the whole “heresay” argument goes up in smoke.

And if we want to heed Turley’s caution, then the best time to end the trial and have the Senate vote would be the Friday before the Republican National Convention opens.

Unlike you I dont hang on Trumps every word. Nor did I ever care about his birth certificate. So how about you try and focus and stay on topic.

You do hang on Trump’s every word.

We read your posts.

But it was nice to see you tacitly admit that you fell for Trump’s birther scam.

Will they be right???

Corruption??? Really???? Are you sure this doesn't come down to a case of opinion? If it was corruption, wouldn't all of them be going to jail? Please stop with the over exaggeration. It does not promote civility and debate. It just stirs up the unstable radicals on both sides of the political spectrum and makes them the majority voice.

Corruption??? Really???? Are you sure this doesn't come down to a case of opinion? If it was corruption, wouldn't all of them be going to jail? Please stop with the over exaggeration. It does not promote civility and debate. It just stirs up the unstable radicals on both sides of the political spectrum and makes them the majority voice.

If they ignore the clear evidence of obstruction and abuse of power ( just to name a couple) and do not withhold their oath of office, yes they are corrupt...

So you are saying Trump didn’t order Pompeo, Bolton and Rudy to hide the truth. LOL. Sad, but funny too.

Bolton is free to testify. Trump can't stop him. They have nothing to add because nothing happened. But keep tilting at windmills. It's very impressive to voters.

Bolton is free to testify. Trump can't stop him. They have nothing to add because nothing happened. But keep tilting at windmills. It's very impressive to voters.
If they had nothing to add, then why did Trump order them to disobey the subpoenas?

If they had nothing to add, then why did Trump order them to disobey the subpoenas?

Because Trump has no need to partake in the Dems political witchhunt nor waste time when the whole thing is obviously dead and buried. You guys should really find a new hobby. Attackling Trump isn't one that's going to work for you.

Because Trump has no need to partake in the Dems political witchhunt nor waste time when the whole thing is obviously dead and buried. You guys should really find a new hobby. Attackling Trump isn't one that's going to work for you.

LOL. Thanks for the dance, but obviously Trump is hiding proof of exactly what he’s been accused of doing: Abuse of power and bribery.

Who are “you guys”? Trump’s worst enemies are his mouth and his Twitter account.

LOL. Thanks for the dance, but obviously Trump is hiding proof of exactly what he’s been accused of doing: Abuse of power and bribery.

Who are “you guys”? Trump’s worst enemies are his mouth and his Twitter account.

Right, like he was hiding truth from Mueller right? Mueller and his Democrat investigators scoured the planet for two years, were given 1.4 million pages of documents by Trump, conducted over 500 interviews in 13 countries and still couldn't get the goods. So, how exactly could Trump be hiding anything? There simply comes a point when sane people must realize that there is nothing to be found. But Democrats are far from sane when it comes to Trump.

Right, like he was hiding truth from Mueller right? Mueller and his Democrat investigators scoured the planet for two years, were given 1.4 million pages of documents by Trump, conducted over 500 interviews in 13 countries and still couldn't get the goods. So, how exactly could Trump be hiding anything? There simply comes a point when sane people must realize that there is nothing to be found. But Democrats are far from sane when it comes to Trump.

No points for straw man arguments or derailing away from the fact Trump ordered his staff to disobey Congress.

Fox's Napolitano Corrects Turley: When Subpoenas Get Ignored, 'That Is The Act Of Obstruction' |
HillReporter.com

But other legal experts disagreed with Turley’s assessments, including Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano. Noting that he’s worked with Turley in the past (“I’ve worked with him, I’ve testified alongside of him,” Napolitano said), the Fox News personality nevertheless called out his colleague for his errant views of the law.

“He is forgetting that the House has the sole — S-O-L-E — power of impeachment. It doesn’t need to go to court for approval. It doesn’t need to go to court to get its subpoenas enforced,” Napolitano explained to Fox News viewers.

Napolitano went on, describing that the action the administration was taking definitely could be described as obstruction.

“When the president receives a subpoena, Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo receive a subpoena and they throw it in a drawer, they don’t comply or challenge, because the president told them to, that is the act of obstruction,” he said.

No points for straw man arguments or derailing away from the fact Trump ordered his staff to disobey Congress.

Fox's Napolitano Corrects Turley: When Subpoenas Get Ignored, 'That Is The Act Of Obstruction' |
HillReporter.com

But other legal experts disagreed with Turley’s assessments, including Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano. Noting that he’s worked with Turley in the past (“I’ve worked with him, I’ve testified alongside of him,” Napolitano said), the Fox News personality nevertheless called out his colleague for his errant views of the law.

“He is forgetting that the House has the sole — S-O-L-E — power of impeachment. It doesn’t need to go to court for approval. It doesn’t need to go to court to get its subpoenas enforced,” Napolitano explained to Fox News viewers.

Napolitano went on, describing that the action the administration was taking definitely could be described as obstruction.

“When the president receives a subpoena, Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo receive a subpoena and they throw it in a drawer, they don’t comply or challenge, because the president told them to, that is the act of obstruction,” he said.

Trump exercised executive privilege which he is legally entitled to do. But, like I said, nobody is keeping Bolton from testifying. The bottom line is that the Dems, for all their theatrics and lying, have nothing and have seriously shot themselves in the foot. Next year should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom