• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cultists are relying on the corruption of Republican senators

OK, such brilliant insight. No wonder you like such an despicable idiot like trump

You make a statement like this to a forum member, and have the balls to say that you are any smarter?

How many convictions for Obama administration? How much **** did republican try to stick on him and HIllary that proved all bogus? The real witch hunt. Project all you want deplorables, that's all you got, the rest of the country will move on and you can choke on our dust

Sure what crimes? Not made up crimes but actual crimes with evidence?

The crimes Trump is hiding by ordering key people not to testify. What is Trump hiding if not evidence of criminal activity?

Remember when he said this?

2h1bqc.jpg

The Senate should subpoena the so called whistleblower and Schiff since he's a fact witness. When they fail to appear, call a vote and summarily end the clown show.

Subpoena Trump and his cronies to testify as fact witnesses when they fail to show, impeach and remove and this country will rid of the Orange Clown.

"Libertarian-Right, you are no damn libertarian and you're not to the right.

What was the clue? The six or seven people who have already pleaded guilty? Trump's campaign manager and his first personal lawyer sitting in jail? Or might it be that person recognizes impeachable behavior and you don't so that person can't possibly a libertarian?

WE know the truth, Hillarys lost in 2016 and the dems feelings are hurt, that's the truth.

That's the truth you guys keep telling each other, it's all about our poor little hurt feelings. Most people are adults who vote and our feelings don't get hurt that easily.

It's about watching this president tear the rule of law and the constitution apart.

What was the clue? The six or seven people who have already pleaded guilty? Trump's campaign manager and his first personal lawyer sitting in jail? Or might it be that person recognizes impeachable behavior and you don't so that person can't possibly a libertarian?
And? Who cares? I don't and a lot of independents don't.

That's the truth you guys keep telling each other, it's all about our poor little hurt feelings. Most people are adults who vote and our feelings don't get hurt that easily.

It's about watching this president tear the rule of law and the constitution apart.
Hey, I'm not the one who screamed into the sky when Trump won and acted like an immature little ugly bi*ch.

Most likely true since the Democrats can’t seem to produce someone who will be better than the status quo.

My 15 year old niece would be better than Trump. Everyone knows it, just most GOP on capital hill are afraid of Trump. It's really a catch 22 situation. If they remove him, there is no longer anyone to be afraid of. So why are all the heads buried so deep in the sand? The billion dollar question.

They are all corruptly addicted to power. They will do anything to get re-elected even if it's criminal, starting at the top. !!

Will they be right???

Not only will they be right, but we're going to have to figure out how to deal with a Presidential candidate who has free reign to use the powers of the Executive branch to cheat in an election.

You mean the ones Congress subpoenaed but Trump ordered to disobey Congress and to refuse to testify about the truth?

Listening to the Dems, the phone transcript was supposed to contain damning evidence but it doesn't. Nor does Zelensky or anyone in Ukraine claim that they were pressured or threatened. Nor did any investigation of Biden even begin before the aid was received. Trump is supposed to be so corrupt and have committed so many abuses that the Dems should have been able to produce scores of witnesses. However, they couldn't produce one. Instead they brought some triggered, Triump hating academics in to give us their OPINIONS. Yea, that's convincing. Thinking people in the WH have anything further to add is just a ploy to divert from the complete failure of this charade.

Subpoena Trump and his cronies to testify as fact witnesses when they fail to show, impeach and remove and this country will rid of the Orange Clown.

Trump isn't going anywhere. The coup (announced by the WB's attorney as having begun in 2017) has failed. The reckoning is still to come.

And? Who cares? I don't and a lot of independents don't.

We already knew you and millions of others don't care about the rule of law being flushed down the toilet and the constitution being used as toilet paper. Tell us something we don't know.

Considering this whole thing is a partisan witch hunt, then yea and I'm glad too.

Sociopathic partisan witch hunt, please.

Given the choice of rebuilding their own self-destroyed party or destroying more stuff...

...like Country & Constitution...

...well, Democrats gotta Democrat.

:donkeyfla

We already knew you and millions of others don't care about the rule of law being flushed down the toilet and the constitution being used as toilet paper. Tell us something we don't know.

You should really find a better source for your talking points because that is really lame.

You should really find a better source for your talking points because that is really lame.

I would love to have a better source than republicans, unfortunately I have to believe what my ears and eyes are telling me.

Not only will they be right, but we're going to have to figure out how to deal with a Presidential candidate who has free reign to use the powers of the Executive branch to cheat in an election.

Sadly you may very possibly be correct...

How about you just listen to Jonathan Turleys testimony. That way you wont have to ask dumb questions.

I did, he Chery picked and ignored evidence and laws. He actually should have been completely embarrassed by his testimony, his credibility is forever destroyed...

I would love to have a better source than republicans, unfortunately I have to believe what my ears and eyes are telling me.

No, be honest, you heard that from some dope on CNN

I did, he Chery picked and ignored evidence and laws. He actually should have been completely embarrassed by his testimony, his credibility is forever destroyed...

Thats absurd. But it just goes to show that you will believe anything your masters tell you.

And even after that example of cherry picking all the actual pertinent facts remain unpicked in you response.

Good thing the world knows the truth...

Yep which is why trump will be found innocent.

Thats absurd. But it just goes to show that you will believe anything your masters tell you.

Leftist hacks will always be leftist hacks and ignore facts on purpose.

I have given him their testimony 3 or 4 times now

His only argument is to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom