• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court Refuses to Reinstate Travel Ban, Dealing Trump Another Legal Loss

Trampling the will of the people has been the left's objective for 60 years.

Who won the popular vote again?

If the will of the people is what matters...than Trump should never have accepted the Presidency and let Clinton take it.

Of course, you will be against that.

So it looks like you only mention the 'will of the people' when it serves your purpose.

Once again, I am neither dem nor rep.

This is such a bad ruling by the 9th Circus like most are and have the worst record ever of having their rulings upheld. This is so far off the reservation, that even Sotomayor will most likely see Trump's EO as Constitutional. Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Kennedy, Sotamayor and maybe even Breyer

No, it hasn't been. You sure seem awfully upset.

Well there's also the Lefts little game of changing who exactly constitutes 'the people'.

We're now told that anyone who manages to cross a border into the USA is an American, and afforded the full benefits of being an American.

And anyone who disagrees with this little scam is 'racist'.

How are we less safe today than we were in the past decade without the ban?

Here's a better question. You seem to be claiming that in order to keep America safe, we should ban that which poses danger. In 2016, according to numbers I'm reading, 54 people were killed as the result of terrorism in 2016. Conversely, over 11,000 Americans were murdered by firearms in 2015.

Is it your position then we should ban firearms in the name of keeping America safe?

Only a true leftist who doesn't give a damn about national security would make a statement like yours. If people aren't coming into this country from foreign lands we definitely are safer. My position remains it is the role of the President to keep us safe not the role of the Courts

Excuses are for losers.

Didn't trump call Sen. McCain and POW/MIAs "losers"? Yet he openly questions a Democratic senator's service in public in front of a bi-partisan group of senators discussing GORSUCH and other issues today. trump's shtick of openly humiliating other pols, including those in his party like McCain, won't last for 4 years .

This is such a bad ruling by the 9th Circus like most are and have the worst record ever of having their rulings upheld. This is so far off the reservation, that even Sotomayor will most likely see Trump's EO as Constitutional. Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Kennedy, Sotamayor and maybe even Breyer

4 unelected judges in Cal and Wash State put themselves in charge of national defense

Well there's also the Lefts little game of changing who exactly constitutes 'the people'.

No, there's no such game other than in your imagination.
We're now told that anyone who manages to cross a border into the USA is an American, and afforded the full benefits of being an American.

No, we're not being told that anywhere but in your imagination.
And anyone who disagrees with this little scam is 'racist'.

No, that's not happening anywhere but in your imagination.

I predicted this would happen. Liberal judges will abuse their power to enforce politics over the law. With the SCOTUS as it is it would be a 4 4 ruling leaving the 9th ruling in place.

There was no abuse here. I actually listened to the oral arguments as they were being presented this afternoon. There could only have been one outcome of this hearing. August Flungi, who represented the government, attempted to take existing law and orders out of context. When called on it, he could not explain his way out of it. Simply put, the government side was unprepared to honestly argue their side of the case, and thus lost.

Here is the archived audio feed. You can listen to it yourself.

But the hypocrisy you show is so much fun to watch.

That's the thing.
I'd have backed President Obama if he had this identical EO struck down.
Would you?

We're not defending President Trump. We're defending The Constitution. Meanwhile, the Libbos are wiping their asses with it.

Yes the current alt-frightists connies are wiping their asses with the constitution, I agree with you .

Last edited:
Who won the popular vote again?

At what cost did HRC win the popular vote? Destroying much of California with third world immigration.

If the will of the people is what matters...than Trump should never have accepted the Presidency and let Clinton take it.

The only thing Clinton is taking is heavy duty tranquillizers for her rage episodes.

Of course, you will be against that.

So it looks like you only mention the 'will of the people' when it serves your purpose.

Once again, I am neither dem nor rep.

Is it the will of the people to live with periodic terrorist attacks, in order to settle people from the ME into the country?

Trump is already tweeting about seeing them in court. Where does he think he's just been?

He has been in La La Land, the most liberal court, the most Overturned Court in the nation, not surprising that they meet your standards

Yes the current alt-fright it's connies are wiping their asses with the constitution, I agree with you .
What nonsense.

the alt-right trump kabal is as incompetent as we have ever seen .

Didn't trump call Sen. McCain and POW/MIAs "losers"? Yet he openly questions a Democratic senator's service in public in front of a bi-partisan group of senators discussing GORSUCH and other issues today. trump's shtick of openly humiliating other pols, including those in his party like McCain, won't last for 4 years .

There is absolutely nothing moderate about people like you. you simply cannot admit who you are, a leftwing radical who judges the world by your standards ignoring evil

the alt-right trump kabal is as incompetent as we have ever seen .

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand actual results and wants someone else, not you to make changes as you aren't willing to make any. Trump will never have your support because you have no problem with the 20 trillion dollar debt, stagnant GDP, high U-6 rate, and loss of respect in the world. You are the problem we face today

One of the three judges was put on the bench by a republican president.
Unfortunately, Republicans seem to have a history of putting more reasonable and independent people on the bench. Unfortunately because Democrat should as well. There should be no litmus tests and judges should be free to follow their independent thinking. We should not be talking about silly crap like conservative or liberal judges-they should follow the law.
(But it is good that the Massachusetts judge who did not do a TRO on the EO was appointed by Obama.)

Modern progressives are beyond ignorant, because by their inane media-addicted views, nations such as Switzerland and Japan by the same standards of their immigration policies would be 'totalitarian fascist' nations.

Back
Top Bottom