• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court Refuses to Reinstate Travel Ban, Dealing Trump Another Legal Loss

Trump is already tweeting about seeing them in court. Where does he think he's just been?

Last edited:
I don't care what their names are because they are not celiberties to me

Now I suppose you are going to breathlessly inform me that two of them are establishment lapdogs appointed by bush

If so thanks for nuthin because I already know

So you cannot demonstrate that they're liberal, but repeating it somehow makes you feel better.

Whatever.

Trump is already tweeting about seeing them in court. Where does he think he's just been?

A circuit court. Do you understand how our executive branch is set up?

Twitler is that you?

I see on tv that trump tweeted the same thing

Are you surprised to learn that unlike many liberals conservatives think for themselves?

Newp. You've demonstrated that you literally have no clue, whatsoever, about how our legal system works.

Bummer.

You obviously believe that the EB has unlimited power. While you rejoice in that fantasy, remember who will be replacing a couple more justices.

So you cannot demonstrate that they're liberal, but repeating it somehow makes you feel better.

Whatever.

The 9th circus is considered the most liberal court in the nation.

No, there was. That's not the problem.

The problem is that in congressional testimony, Obama's security department leaders were saying that it wasn't possible to sufficiently vet the refugees / migrants from certain countries.

FBI Director Admits US Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties

[URL="http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/264268-ex-dhs-head-we-cant-vet-syrian-refugees"]Ex-DHS head: We can’t vet Syrian refugees

Nation’s Top Security Officials’ Concerns on Refugee Vetting - homeland.house.gov

Another DHS Official Confirms: No Way to Vet Syrian Refugees

The irony you used Comey! LOL

Federal Immigration Law, Section 1182(f), states:

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Federal judge has usurped authority to pursue politics from the bench.

You obviously believe that the EB has unlimited power. While you rejoice in that fantasy, remember who will be replacing a couple more justices.

No, there is no unlimited power in this country.

Please try and know what you're talking about before actually talking.

The 9th circus is considered the most liberal court in the nation.

I'm not talking about the court. There are 44 justices on it.

I was speaking specifically of the three involved in this one.

If you can't reply to what's being discussed, why reply at all?

I see on tv that trump tweeted the same thing

Are you surprised to learn that unlike many liberals conservatives think for themselves?

Are you calling conservatives repeating what comes from the alt-rightists Bannon/Miller thinking for themselves?
Imagine trump bringing up anyone's actions during Vietnam.
trump really does believe his voters are stupid .

Stunning is that those Righties defending Trump cannot put themselves in a mindset to imagine how they would be reacting today if this was an Obama edict struck down b the court.

Of course, we have plenty of history in this forum on that matter when the court struck down Obama's EO's. They all cheered. Of course, those were EO's that they didn't like. So, maybe they just have poor memories when it comes to things they don't like. :lol:

You people seem to think there is and you believe the EB has it.

Stunning is that those Righties defending Trump cannot put themselves in a mindset to imagine how they would be reacting today if this was an Obama edict struck down b the court.

Of course, we have plenty of history in this forum on that matter when the court struck down Obama's EO's. They all cheered. Of course, those were EO's that they didn't like. So, maybe they just have poor memories when it comes to things they don't like. :lol:

We're not defending President Trump. We're defending The Constitution. Meanwhile, the Libbos are wiping their asses with it.

Trump had better take this all the way to resolution.
Too important to leave it hanging out there with the 9th looking like the final word.
I agree, this obstructionism is really getting old.

Back
Top Bottom