• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court files reveal role of McCain, aide in spreading anti-Trump dossier

I don't think it was evil, and I applaud it. It's off topic in this thread, so I'll not respond further.

It is right on topic for your inane suggestion that the USA deals with things openly and honestly. That is an incredibly fatuous piece of nonsense.

Are any of those people who wrote the book or (the editor) Dr. Brandy Lee... President Trump's mental health Doctor?

Roseann:)

Today, we know far more about Trump than is ever revealed in an initial fifty minute session face to face.

At the time I saw the Fox story on McCain I didn't see one other source carrying the above newsbreak story which proves unsealed court documents say McCain lied about his role in leaking the unverified steele document to the media. This should never have been given to the media until every bit of it was proved verifiable.

There was no Cohen visit to Prague proving there was no meetings with Kremlin bigwigs.
Plus, the kicker is, McCain knew this dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign as a tool to use against Trump.
Plus, Steele probably hated Trump just as much as McCain.

Why is this breaking news report not being covered by every news bureau?

Because it hasn't been conclusively proven or disproven. Jeez, weren't you guys the ones that said Cohen was not worthy of trust?

Take your hate elsewhere.

That is oh so lame, but it is a common American excuse to avoid dealing with reality. You really do not have the foggiest notion of the evil the USA has done just in this one example, the theft of the Chagos Islanders lands. Care to "discuss" the Marshall Islands now, because you know, America deals with all these issues so openly and honestly, right, Jack?

That is oh so lame, but it is a common American excuse to avoid dealing with reality. You really do not have the foggiest notion of the evil the USA has done just in this one example, the theft of the Chagos Islanders lands. Care to "discuss" the Marshall Islands now, because you know, America deals with all these issues so openly and honestly, right, Jack?

Start a thread.

It was merely the truth. Take your hate elsewhere.

You, yourself, proved your silly statement was totally fallacious because you ran like your tail was on fire.

If he lied about it, why did he mention it in his book??

He lied about how the dossier made its way to his desk. He said is suddenly appeared. He knew fully how the dossier made its way to his desk. He used John Kramer as his intermediary to meet with Steele in GB in hopes that Steele would permit McCain to have a copy.
But don't bother yourself to read the actual depositions linked earlier in the thread that prove McCain, the weasel, is a liar. I don't care.

Well, you ought to just love this revelation about the Steele Dossier.

Christopher Steele admitted using posts by 'random individuals' on CNN website to back up Trump dossier

If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck . . .

The more and more is revealed about the Steele dossier the more and more it just reeks.

Does that not just want to make you gag... :roll:
Do you realize how many from the anti-Trump brigade tried to convince us that this junk dossier was on the up and up?

Well, you ought to just love this revelation about the Steele Dossier.

Christopher Steele admitted using posts by 'random individuals' on CNN website to back up Trump dossier

If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck . . .

The more and more is revealed about the Steele dossier the more and more it just reeks.

More flawed logic. One source problem does not destroy the veracity of the entire report. You’ve made a hasty generalization error:

X is true for A.
X is true for B.
Therefore, X is true for C, D, E, etc.

You might want to bone up on your argument skills. You’re wasting my time.

:2wave:

No, I just know when a poster is trying to work out personal problems here. Goodbye.

That's a new excuse, Jack and it is as lame as the ones that you have heretofore used.

Yes Cohen going to Prague, you know the central aspect of it.

Cohen's alleged trip to Prague was far from being the central aspect. The large breadth of the Russian intelligence interference campaign efforts to disrupt the election in order to harm Hillary and help Trump at the personal direction of Putin and the extensive number of contacts taking place between various Trump campaign officials/members and or surrogates and the Russians were the central aspect of the dossier. The report by an Eastern European intelligence agency of a cellphone owned by Mr Cohen pinging off a cell tower in Prague has not been publicly resolved. All Mr Cohen has said that he has never been to Prague. He has not offered any explanation or denial that I know of that directly addresses of the report of the cell tower ping.

He lied about how the dossier made its way to his desk. He said is suddenly appeared. He knew fully how the dossier made its way to his desk. He used John Kramer as his intermediary to meet with Steele in GB in hopes that Steele would permit McCain to have a copy.
But don't bother yourself to read the actual depositions linked earlier in the thread that prove McCain, the weasel, is a liar. I don't care.

Look if you think that repeatedly pissing on the grave of an American hero/icon who had faithfully served his country for half a century is good strategy for 2020. By all means go ahead and be our guest and continue with it.

Look if you think that repeatedly pissing on the grave of an American hero/icon who had faithfully served his country for half a century is good strategy for 2020. By all means go ahead and be our guest and continue with it.

Why are you telling me what Trump should do?

:roll:

Cohen's alleged trip to Prague was far from being the central aspect. The large breadth of the Russian intelligence interference campaign efforts to disrupt the election in order to harm Hillary and help Trump at the personal direction of Putin and the extensive number of contacts taking place between various Trump campaign officials/members and or surrogates and the Russians were the central aspect of the dossier. The report by an Eastern European intelligence agency of a cellphone owned by Mr Cohen pinging off a cell tower in Prague has not been publicly resolved. All Mr Cohen has said that he has never been to Prague. He has not offered any explanation or denial that I know of that directly addresses of the report of the cell tower ping.
Cohen was visiting The University of Southern California with his son when the Dossier had him in Prague. His Passport show no trip to the Chez Republic. Your feverish clinging to Russian Collusion puts you into the birth class. Both Birther's and Russian Collusioners foolishly cling to a lie in hope that would remove a President they don't lie. It's funny really. When the Mueller Report comes out with redactions you will insist that the un-redacted version supports collusion much like birthers weren't satisfied with Obama's short form birth certificate You are just the other side of the birther coin. :lol:

This Is The Inside Of Trump’s Lawyer’s Passport

Come on now Manc.

The Steele dossier was Russian intel disinformation fabrication the Fusion GPS / Clinton campaign were only too glad to pay for and receive. Steele himself admitted its Russian intel sources.

When the FBI investigation into Trump and his campaign didn't find anything, the Steele Dossier was pressed into service to get the FISA warrant, with the bet that given this something would be uncovered, but no, they didn't find anything even with the FISA warrant.

[indnet]
The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/.../01/.../the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/

Jan 13, 2017 - Mr Steele has been named as the man who compiled the intelligence dossier on US President-elect Donald Trump, alleging that Russian ...

A Dossier Debunking - WSJ
The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video › Opinion › Review & Outlook
Aug 27, 2018 - His lawyer says the Steele claims about Michael Cohen are false.
[/indent]
Calling the Steele dossier as having facts is a stretch.

How about we go about proving that it's correct and accurate on anything first?

Rightwing "opinion" pieces? :lol:

Solid evidence there bro.

Back
Top Bottom