• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

I hope you join "the day without women" Trump protest tomorrow or whenever it is, it will be quite the relief. ;)

I gave you all sorts of **** to discuss, you wanted no part.

bye bye

Why would I do that? I don't protest Trump or any President for that matter. I only protest animal abuse.

When I post more than 5 lines, and include links, is it too much for you or something? When did I claim to see anything I haven't posted to you? Why do that?

"“There are transcripts that provide very helpful, very critical insights into whether or not Russian intelligence and senior Russian political leaders, including Vladimir Putin, were cooperating, were colluding with the Trump campaign at the highest levels to influence the outcome of our election. And if that information is stonewalled or hidden away and if we are not able to get that on the Senate intelligence committee, House intelligence committee then I think that has real consequences for our democracy.”" - Senator Chris Cooms, D

Transcripts of what now?

And then....
Former DNI James Clapper: '''I Can Deny''' Wiretap of Trump Tower - NBC News

"When Todd asked him whether he could confirm or deny if a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Act) order for this existed, Clapper declared, "I can deny it."

Now remember who James Clapper is now right?

Has James Clapper been indicted for perjury yet?

Why he wasn't indicted for perjury we will never know. Yet they parade him around as an authoritative source.

Asked again whether there was a FISA Court order to monitor Trump Tower, Clapper said, "Not to my knowledge."

Clapper said that if any wiretap like that occurred, he would "certainly hope" that he would be aware of it.

"I can't speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added."

In other words "I don't know"

And that's your PROOF.

Look, anyone with a brain knows Trump lies, exaggerates and makes up stories. He was the only American who saw "thousands" of Muslims dancing in the streets on 911.

As it sits now he is the single most dishonest American. Based on his claims to date, his behavior to date [calling reporters and pretending to be a friend of Trump...now that's just childish", there is less than .1 per cent chance there is ANY truth here.

I have said it before. He was on the election campaign and being attacked by Obama, and all dems. He was trailing in the poles....from what we have seen of this street thug, he would have spoken of this and given details.

He made this up the night before...that's why there is no record, no more information and no basis

I suggest you find a new topic on which to uncategoricaly defend this liar

And that's your PROOF.

Look, anyone with a brain knows Trump lies, exaggerates and makes up stories. He was the only American who saw "thousands" of Muslims dancing in the streets on 911.

As it sits now he is the single most dishonest American. Based on his claims to date, his behavior to date [calling reporters and pretending to be a friend of Trump...now that's just childish", there is less than .1 per cent chance there is ANY truth here.

I have said it before. He was on the election campaign and being attacked by Obama, and all dems. He was trailing in the poles....from what we have seen of this street thug, he would have spoken of this and given details.

He made this up the night before...that's why there is no record, no more information and no basis

I suggest you find a new topic on which to uncategoricaly defend this liar

*sigh* I wish you all could debate this stuff intelligently. I provided numerous items. Items you all on the left you to champion (like not wiretapping americans). You are all far too busy doing what you are told with your mouth foaming and emotional screeching about trump that your blinded to the deep states insane abuse of power.

If there is less than ".1%" that this is true, you would then also have to say the same about russian-trump collusion... Given there is less evidence of that.

At this point, we have the NYT with no evidence and Trump with no evidence. If there were a contest to see who could tell the most provable lies per month between the NYT and Trump, Trump would win hands down, so at least for now, I'm going with the NYT.

If the evidence existed, Trump could present it in 5 seconds. He could declassify the FISA warrant he claimed "Obama used to tapp his phones" and post the copy of the warrant on whitehouse.gov for all to see.

The gullibility of Trump's supporters amazes me. Trump's claims are total B.S., hands down.

*sigh* I wish you all could debate this stuff intelligently. I provided numerous items. Items you all on the left you to champion (like not wiretapping americans). You are all far too busy doing what you are told with your mouth foaming and emotional screeching about trump that your blinded to the deep states insane abuse of power.

If there is less than ".1%" that this is true, you would then also have to say the same about russian-trump collusion... Given there is less evidence of that.

Oh dear. I forgot who I was dealing with.

Get off your high horse.

Feigning frustration with assumed intellectual superiority has not one thing to do with the topic and illustrates the depth of fear in the Trump camp.

As you PRESUME I haven't looked, then it is easy to conclude that you, like Trump, are lying and have not posted anything like "proof", and your best shot was what I relied to implying that because a civil servant would not absolutely rule out a tap, that means Obama did it.

Sorry, that is too thin a reed even in this day of bull**** rides.

From your responses to other posters a two year old could see your best defense is to attack the individual, and rather bluntly remind us once again that the MSM lies. Yawn'. The consistency of trying to switch topics, means you don't know jack ****.

We are a month and a bit into a four year term. Already the lemmings have stooped to the lowest and lamest strategies of Obama's **** pile.

The hypocrisy of the American right is worth an entire encyclopedia. No one can say I was ever an Obama supporter, but in this and other posts you define the absolute dishonesty of Trump and his followers. By far and away Obama was the more trustworthy president, including "you can keep your plan"

I do not understand, in one's and two's Americans are bright, enthusiastic, friendly open people. In a group they become a Muslim/LGBTName it hating mob that's not just ignorant, but ready to fight to stay that way.

I used to love Breitbart. I met Andrew a few times. What a great guy he was. Since he's been gone it's turned into a cesspool over there. And now that Steve Bannon is functioning as our President's brain, he'll wreck DC the way he wrecked Breitbart.

Yes, I had mixed impressions of Breitbart, the man. His wasn't a site that I spent a lot of time reading, but boy has it changed in the last couple of years. I'm not sure Andrew would like it much, then again, he did sometimes give off an impression of, "anything to win a news cycle". Not sure if that's an accurate impression, but it stuck for some reason.

Oh dear. I forgot who I was dealing with.

Get off your high horse.

Feigning frustration with assumed intellectual superiority has not one thing to do with the topic and illustrates the depth of fear in the Trump camp.

As you PRESUME I haven't looked, then it is easy to conclude that you, like Trump, are lying and have not posted anything like "proof", and your best shot was what I relied to implying that because a civil servant would not absolutely rule out a tap, that means Obama did it.

Sorry, that is too thin a reed even in this day of bull**** rides.

From your responses to other posters a two year old could see your best defense is to attack the individual, and rather bluntly remind us once again that the MSM lies. Yawn'. The consistency of trying to switch topics, means you don't know jack ****.

We are a month and a bit into a four year term. Already the lemmings have stooped to the lowest and lamest strategies of Obama's **** pile.

The hypocrisy of the American right is worth an entire encyclopedia. No one can say I was ever an Obama supporter, but in this and other posts you define the absolute dishonesty of Trump and his followers. By far and away Obama was the more trustworthy president, including "you can keep your plan"

I do not understand, in one's and two's Americans are bright, enthusiastic, friendly open people. In a group they become a Muslim/LGBTName it hating mob that's not just ignorant, but ready to fight to stay that way.

I stopped reading, your screed lost my interest. I am not frustrated, and yes, I posted my opinion repleat with links, and discussion. not one #snowflake would even discuss it.

The rest of your dependent class tantrum, I couldn't get through. sorry, not sorry.

I'd be happy to discuss the numerous posts I have posted discussing my position with anyone. Seems all I get is "yer a trumpist waaahaahahahahaha sour grapes, sad panda, you racist, bigot , mysoginist, waaaaaaaaaah you don't post anything cause I wont read it. waaaaah". it's garbage and any intellectual superiority I feel, is directly related to what your ilk posts. ;)

Comey has not publicly refuted the NYT article regarding his plea to the DOJ. If the article were not true, Comey would have released a statement regarding such.

This is absolutely fantastic. Because of the Presidents few tweets, one government department, the FBI, requests in writing from their superiors, the DOJ, alleviation of what puts them in legal and professional jeopardy. In other words, FBI Director Comey was not welcome to waltz into AG Sessions office to deal with the matter. And the DOJ remains silent. What else could the matter be, except that Comey wants to muck things up in the same motion.

Well...

An attack on Trump's critics as defense of being the most dishonest president in the history of the US.

"it's fairly discerning to see an alleged unbiased news source decide to manipulate their headlines in a way to push public perception."

One, show me where any news source has twitted thousands of fake twits. show me where the news media has erred and not correct mis-information.,...like when Obama said "you can keep your plan.."

So you open with an aggressive stance defending the presidents lies, but the ONLY thing you have to show that this latest is not a manufactured lie designed to take attention for having Russians spy for him is your "belief" the MSM is lying.

Nope.

Simply not believable...any of you

I don't have to show any news source making fake "twits."
That's ****ing immaterial and frankly stupid.

Trump is responsible for his lies, MSM is responsible for theirs.
Whether or not one does it more, does it make it acceptable that is other is doing it less.
Poor logic, very poor.

I stopped reading, your screed lost my interest. I am not frustrated, and yes, I posted my opinion repleat with links, and discussion. not one #snowflake would even discuss it.

The rest of your dependent class tantrum, I couldn't get through. sorry, not sorry.

I'd be happy to discuss the numerous posts I have posted discussing my position with anyone. Seems all I get is "yer a trumpist waaahaahahahahaha sour grapes, sad panda, you racist, bigot , mysoginist, waaaaaaaaaah you don't post anything cause I wont read it. waaaaah". it's garbage and any intellectual superiority I feel, is directly related to what your ilk posts. ;)

Why do you waste your time with such bull****.

But thanks for the chuckle.....

And that's your PROOF.
r

We know that the Obama Administration was investigating the Republucan nominee for president.
The political fallout of that can be massive. It's difficult to conceive that President Obama was kept in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom