• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN reporter shouts at Trump: 'Will you stop calling the press the enemy of the people?'

I wonder if they know that Obama tried to ban and exclude Fox News from a WH press gaggle?
Probably do but don't care, 'cause Oh Trump, let's toss some :bs at the wall and hope it sticks.

More what about what about...Fox News Sucks...Deal with it

It's okay... I feel your pain

My pain? That must be you sitting on your thumb when you forget to trim your own nails.

You wanna play Mr. Smartass? I can too.

My pain? That must be you sitting on your thumb when you forget to trim your own nails.

You wanna play Mr. Smartass? I can too.

^^^^^^^

lol

080.jpg

oh eorhn, you cowardly running from the facts I post is not a failure on my part. I would explain how your post proves you don't have me on ignore but you don't like facts.

Vern, you win at ignoring facts you don't like.

Calling the press "the enemy of the people", is an assault on the first amendment.
No, it isn't.
Without a free press, America would fall to fascism.
Several bits of America has ALREADY fallen to fascism. It's what the media wants. Trump is trying to reduce and eliminate as much as he can.
In fact, his calling the press the enemy of the people is right out of the demagogue dictator's playbook.
WRONG. Such dictators say the exact opposite. They control the press.
That's not making fun of them, that's Anti-American and promoting Putin's agenda.
No, it's making fun of them. They deserve it. Putin could care less. Indeed, at one point he helped Trump do it! Remember Putin's little comment concerning the so-called 'Moscow prostitute hotel room story'?

Except that the Office Of The President Of The United States should be more responsible than to call the press, "the enemy of the people",
It is not up to you what is 'responsible' or not.
because many 10s of millions will believe it,
They already do. That's why they cut the cable, stopped getting newspaper subscriptions, etc.
and that fact serves Putin's interest, not Americas.
Putin helped Trump to make fun of the American press!
The press may be a lot of things, but it is the ONLY thing separating America from falling into an abyss of fascism.
I don't think you know what fascism is. I don't think you know what Trump is trying to do either. You only hear the fake press that Trump is making fun of.
The only thing, and to attack as the press publicly as "the enemy of the people", is pure evil,
No. It's making fun of them. They deserve it.
and Anti-American for the consequences of doing it.
Trump is a patriot. Inversion fallacy.
No president in history has publicly referred to the press in this way.
Bull.
Nixon said the press was the enemy, as in his enemy, and he did it privately.
And he was right.
What trump is doing is unprecedented,
...and you can't STAND that, can you? LOL
and dangerous.
Returning the United States to a republican form of government is dangerous...to you.

Maybe the press should stop being the enemy of truth and the purveyor of BS...

But Mr Acosta would probably be out of a job if integrity in journalism were a requirement.

How about a president who has no integrity. He lies constantly and when called out by the media, it’s “Fake News”

Vern, you win at ignoring facts you don't like.

eorhn, see how you have to resort to dishonesty. And hypocritically so. The thing is eohrn, you post "wah wah, you ignore facts" (when you're not posting "wah wah your a liar") but you cant really explain what I've ignored. Oh, I think I understand, you post falsehoods and hilarious narratives and then whine when I show them false. Case in point, you posted an editorial that tried to blame Clinton for cracking down on redlining. So to make your lying conservative narrative apply to the documented dramatically lower lending standards that started late 2004, you have to give us this nugget.

Given example is clear that banks have been under threat from various administration's DOJ should they not be lending to minority groups, qualified or unqualified, and therefore driving down the lending standards. In this instance under the guise of alleged 'redlining'. Regardless, the result is greater potential risk for more toxic mortgages.

Yep eorhn, that's you saying loans to minorities leads to lower lending standards. Yep, that magic fact makes the lying conservative narrative about redlining make sense to you. How is that me "ignorning facts"?

eorhn, see how you have to resort to dishonesty. And hypocritically so. The thing is eohrn, you post "wah wah, you ignore facts" (when you're not posting "wah wah your a liar") but you cant really explain what I've ignored. Oh, I think I understand, you post falsehoods and hilarious narratives and then whine when I show them false. Case in point, you posted an editorial that tried to blame Clinton for cracking down on redlining. So to make your lying conservative narrative apply to the documented dramatically lower lending standards that started late 2004, you have to give us this nugget.

Yep eorhn, that's you saying loans to minorities leads to lower lending standards. Yep, that magic fact makes the lying conservative narrative about redlining make sense to you. How is that me "ignorning facts"?

You are little more than an annoying troll.
Shoo! Go away!

You are little more than an annoying troll.
Shoo! Go away!
oooooo eorhn, I quoted you. Trolls don't do that. Trolls post "wah wah you lie" , "wah wah you win at ignoring facts you don't like", wah wah loans to qualified minorities cause lower lending standard" and of course "wah wah you are little more than an annoying troll". So to be clear, I make clear straightforward points and back them up. You whine. Maybe you should go back to pretending to ignore me.

Maybe the press should stop being the enemy of truth and the purveyor of BS...

But Mr Acosta would probably be out of a job if integrity in journalism were a requirement.

You are right Fox should be taken off the air.

Back
Top Bottom