• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BOMBSHELL: Ford Lied Under Oath About 'Never' Coaching Others On How To Take A Polygraph, Per Ex

It's pretty obvious that her ex was coached to write that lie. Many here would say anything to get Brett confirmed. They have no compunctions about lying either.

Many here would say/do anything to delay stop his confirmation, including lying. Bad faith actors all around I say.

The real farce is that you even care if Brett was ever a sexual predator and a drunk or not. Like Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and you would still support him.

Bullshiit. He is not, has NEVER BEEN, and you support the trashing of an innocent man with VILE LIES. HER OWN WITNESSES REFUSE TO SUPPORT HER CLAIMS.

Stalin is PROUD.

She shojld be PROSECUTED when proven to have lied...but you'll still try to portray the LIAR as "the victim".

That's why we want an FBI investigation and you don't?

It's already happening, and almost over, and when there is NO THERE THERE you will decry the very investigation you demanded.

It's pretty obvious that her ex was coached to write that lie. Many here would say anything to get Brett confirmed. They have no compunctions about lying either.

Utter nonsense.How would he know IF and WHEN McLean took a polygraph?

Meanwhile, it is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS Ford was coached...they MISSED SOME THINGS...clearly...

Is the "boyfriend" named anywhere, or is he anonymous?

Utter nonsense.How would he know IF and WHEN McLean took a polygraph?

Meanwhile, it is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS Ford was coached...they MISSED SOME THINGS...clearly...

Good point.

I think the whole polygraph thing stinks like rotten fish. I don't know that much about this particular test but it would seem to me that if you wanted to further an agenda you could get someone to give you a polygraph test based on your terms and pass it. A lot of it depends on the questions asked. As far as I know Ford and her lawyers just came up with this out of the blue saying, "Oh, by the way, here is a polygraph test she took". Even though that with a legitimate unbiased test it is possible to beat it, I would be interested in Ford taking an additional polygraph test administrated by an unbiased third party that would ask hard hitting unbiased questions.

Dr. Ford swore she was asked piles of questions. The polygraph record shows 2 questions. Another lie by Ford? Or did the polygraph operator remove the 98 lies she told to him?

Yes, it is just blacked out. It was not an anonymous letter at all.

Pretty sure she knows who he is...they LIVED TOGETHER...and he SPECIFIED WHEN...how long do you think that list is?

Last edited:
Yes, it is just blacked out. It was not an anonymous letter at all.

Why would it be blacked out? Seems that the right is jumping on this as the truth, yet no-one can question him.

I think the whole polygraph thing stinks like rotten fish. I don't know that much about this particular test but it would seem to me that if you wanted to further an agenda you could get someone to give you a polygraph test based on your terms and pass it. A lot of it depends on the questions asked. As far as I know Ford and her lawyers just came up with this out of the blue saying, "Oh, by the way, here is a polygraph test she took". Even though that with a legitimate unbiased test it is possible to beat it, I would be interested in Ford taking an additional polygraph test administrated by an unbiased third party that would ask hard hitting unbiased questions.

This makes no sense, unless you are just making things up according to what you THINK might have happened.

Ford's first polygraph test consisted of 2 questions. She was asked if ANY part of her stated allegations against Kavanaugh were untrue or misleading. She was asked if she made up ANY part of her allegations against Kavanaugh. She answered NO to both. The analysis was that her answers were "Not indicative of deception". The results of her tests were then sent to two additional experts for analysis based upon statistical modeling. One deemed the probabilty that Ford was lying at "0.02" (i.e. 2%). The other deemed the probability at "0.002" (i.e. 0.2%).

What's "fishy" about that, to you?

Why would it be blacked out? Seems that the right is jumping on this as the truth, yet no-one can question him.

Once more (add common sense + logical deduction) :

Pretty sure she knows who he is...they LIVED TOGETHER...and he SPECIFIED WHEN...how long do you think that list is?

Has anyone confirmed this info? Has she said who he is?

This makes no sense, unless you are just making things up according to what you THINK might have happened.

Ford's first polygraph test consisted of 2 questions. She was asked if ANY part of her stated allegations against Kavanaugh were untrue or misleading. She was asked if she made up ANY part of her allegations against Kavanaugh. She answered NO to both. The analysis was that her answers were "Not indicative of deception". The results of her tests were then sent to two additional experts for analysis based upon statistical modeling. One deemed the probabilty that Ford was lying at "0.02" (i.e. 2%). The other deemed the probability at "0.002" (i.e. 0.2%).

What's "fishy" about that, to you?

She knew how to beat a polygraph = why they are not admissable in court.

Irrelevamt for her LYING TO THE COMMITTEE that she "NEVER" talked too anyone else about polygraphs...and she REPEATED THE LIE...under oath, BOTH TIMES...

Add that to her LIE about the NON-EXISTENT SAFEWAY store she SWORE she "went to after the (madeup bull****) 'attack' ".

Has anyone confirmed this info? Has she said who he is?

For the THIRD TIME:

His NOT BEING WHO , WHEN and WHERE he said he was would be the FIRST THING FORD WOULD DISPUTE, wouldn't you say?

I find it telling that Ford got her accusation (at least one version of it) documented in 2012, and then let it go dormant until...drumroll, please...2018! When Trump nominated Kavanaugh.

If it walks and quacks like a duck.

She knew how to beat a polygraph = why they are not admissable in court.
:lamo Taking a polygraph doesn't equate with "knowing how to beat a polygraph", except to conspiracy minded Trumpians.

Irrelevamt for her LYING TO THE COMMITTEE that she "NEVER" talked too anyone else about polygraphs...and she REPEATED THE LIE...under oath, BOTH TIMES...

That's not what happened, according to the person herself (as opposed to the so-called "ex-boyfriend" who thinks he saw something else).
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-fords-friend-denies-being-helped-on-polygraph-fires-back-at-new-claims

Add that to her LIE about the NON-EXISTENT SAFEWAY store she SWORE she "went to after the (madeup bull****) 'attack' ".
:lamoOnce again you demonstrate that your relationship with the truth is, at best, selective....at worst, transactional.
The one thing I can count on when I see one of your posts is that there will be a screed of lies and distortions, swimming around in a wordsoup of nonsense.

Dr. Ford swore she was asked piles of questions. The polygraph record shows 2 questions. Another lie by Ford? Or did the polygraph operator remove the 98 lies she told to him?

I find it rather funny that the left accuses the right of trying character assassination on the accusers and their so called witnesses when:

1. They don't seem to mind doing character assassination on Kavannaugh and his witnesses

2. the accusers and their so called witnesses have more holes in their stories than Swiss cheese.

I find it rather funny that the left accuses the right of trying character assassination on the accusers and their so called witnesses when:

1. They don't seem to mind doing character assassination on Kavannaugh and his witnesses

2. the accusers and their so called witnesses have more holes in their stories than Swiss cheese.

I find it funny that the right is able to swing from one bat-crap crazy conspiracy theory, to the next....without ever suffering from a fit of conscience.

You know....like bat-crap crazy ideas about Ford's polygraph test.

It's interesting that conservatives now believe in "guilty without proof" as soon as they perceive it benefits their partisan position.
No idea why you quoted me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Pass or fail I put no stock in them. What bothers me in the game being played that if you question a woman making an allegation of sexual assault that it's mean and unfair. She is making a very serious accusation and it's fair to scrutinize her and her claims.

So you believed her polygraph before this?
Polygraphs are unreliable. I don't put credence in them either way. I find it suspicious that she wasn't more forthcoming about her expertise with them.

Back
Top Bottom