• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BOMBSHELL: Ford Lied Under Oath About 'Never' Coaching Others On How To Take A Polygraph, Per Ex

You're coming off sounding pretty partisan yourself. If your ready to condemn Kavanagh for not recollecting things from his past accurately you should be equally concerned with hers as well.

I am open to the possibility that a person could not remember something from decades ago and innocently give a false answer. The only flag it raises for me is that it is an example that she is familiar with polygraphs. She might be able to manipulate the results if she desired to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Apparently, Ford IS very familiar with polygraphs, doesn't freak out if there's only one door to her domicile (and who believes her multi-million dollar home in CA doesn't have multiple entries anyway?), is able to fly frequently and long distances in a sealed, small metal tube at 38Kfeet and live in a tiny, 1 BR apartment.

Sorry, the "absent-minded professor with the Mr. Magoo glasses, disheveled appearance, little girly voice and coquettish demeanor" schtick is wearing off its patina.

If you didn't care when Kavanaugh perjured himself over and over again, you don't really care if she did or not. This is a desperate partisan attempt to discredit her by pretending she's as bad as Kavanaugh.

Please- give examples of where he perjured himself or risk being brandished a slanderer.

Really? The OP just declared this a settled fact because of a verbal, unsubstantiated statement from someone. You're ready to accept this as a fact but were screaming at the top of your lungs when the same thing was happening to Kavanaugh. Like I said, it's not about consistency with you, it's about partisanship.

Where's the evidence? Without it, according to conservatives, you are violating her right to presumption of innocence. Where are the cold hard facts? All you have is "hearsay"? Unless you have a video of her doing it, with her and the friend holding up valid government issued ids and a newspaper with the date, you have nothing.

You and the truth have never met face to face judging from the nonsense you are putting out here.

You're coming off sounding pretty partisan yourself. If your ready to condemn Kavanagh for not recollecting things from his past accurately you should be equally concerned with hers as well.

I am open to the possibility that a person could not remember something from decades ago and innocently give a false answer. The only flag it raises for me is that it is an example that she is familiar with polygraphs. She might be able to manipulate the results if she desired to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

I think the whole polygraph thing stinks like rotten fish. I don't know that much about this particular test but it would seem to me that if you wanted to further an agenda you could get someone to give you a polygraph test based on your terms and pass it. A lot of it depends on the questions asked. As far as I know Ford and her lawyers just came up with this out of the blue saying, "Oh, by the way, here is a polygraph test she took". Even though that with a legitimate unbiased test it is possible to beat it, I would be interested in Ford taking an additional polygraph test administrated by an unbiased third party that would ask hard hitting unbiased questions.

An unnamed boyfriend who refuses to testify to the FBI?

LOL. Well, we do have Ms Ford giving the names of a few people who were at the party and all of them can't back up her accusations about the party where it supposedly happened. But, we're just supposed to believe her anyway.

We know the polygraph test was a fraud because only 2 questions were asked. That is not normal polygraph procedure. We also know Dr. Ford lied about exploring polygraph tests plus she literally wrote a paper on how a person can self convince themselves of false stories.

Dr. Ford is a perjurer and a fraud.

Please post the date and time Dianne disclosed it to anyone, andthe same for the new Yorker. ThankYou .

I believe Feinstein and Ford were in cahoots about the whole thing. Feinstein claims she got the letter in July with Ford supposedly saying she wanted to keep it all confidential. They had an agreement that they would wait until just before the vote and then the whole thing would be leaked (probably from Ford's side) and then Ford could pop up at the last minute saying that now that it is out in the open we should have an investigation and Feinstein could say she kept it confidential during the time Ford wanted it confidential and that now that Ford doesn't want it confidential anymore, Feinstein made it all public at the last minute. It is also possible Ford played it all that way from the beginning and played Feinstein like a pawn in a chess game regarding the timing.

It's interesting that conservatives now believe in "guilty without proof" as soon as they perceive it benefits their partisan position.

Spoken like someone who believes in "guilty without proof" when they perceive it benefits their partisan position.

Please- give examples of where he perjured himself or risk being brandished a slanderer.

In their eyes, anyone defending themselves from false unproven attacks must be lying.

How long did the new Yorker sit on the story?

Does not matter. Kav testified he heard it first when it was published in New Yorker; not a few days prior to.

well, well, well....looks like more holes in blasey-ford's sworn testimony have been revealed, in addition to her swearing she went to a non-existent safeway "after the attack", which took place when and where she "can't remember" .

"what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" :

bombshell: Ford lied under oath about 'never' coaching others on how to take a polygraph, per ex-boyfriend

a new letter, released by senate judiciary chairman chuck grassley (r-ia), states that a former boyfriend of christine blasey ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"the full details of dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the senate judiciary committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," grassley wrote.

Ford's ex-boyfriend said in his letter that ford coached monica l. Mclean on how to pass a polygraph test, saying that she "explained in detail what to expect" during the polygraph and how to be "less nervous" about the test.

During some of the time we were dating, dr. Ford lived with monica l. Mclean, who i understood to be her life-long best friend,” ford's ex-boyfriend wrote in the letter. "during that time, it was my understanding that mclean was interviewing for jobs with the fbi and u.s. Attorney’s office."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36620/bombshell-ford-lied-under-oath-about-never-ryan-saavedra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

further links:

christine blasey ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; grassley sounds alarm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

uh-oh...!!

lol...

Now, you forgot to show how that was a LIE....der...."test messages "SUGGEST".

From the article:

Yarasavage wrote that she had been in contact with “Brett's guy,” and also with “Brett,” who wanted her to go on the record to refute Ramirez.

So, he told Senators he had not heard of Ramirez allegations prior to New Yorker but apparently he had... ?

Well, well, well....looks like MORE HOLES in Blasey-Ford's SWORN TESTIMONY have been revealed, in addition to her swearing she went to a NON-EXISTENT Safeway "after the attack", which took place WHEN and WHERE she "can't remember" .

"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" :

BOMBSHELL: Ford Lied Under Oath About 'Never' Coaching Others On How To Take A Polygraph, Per Ex-Boyfriend

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

Ford's ex-boyfriend said in his letter that Ford coached Monica L. McLean on how to pass a polygraph test, saying that she "explained in detail what to expect" during the polygraph and how to be "less nervous" about the test.

During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend,” Ford's ex-boyfriend wrote in the letter. "During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36620/bombshell-ford-lied-under-oath-about-never-ryan-saavedra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further links:

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

UH-OH...!!

So you are doing to Ford what you accuse the Dems of doing to Kavanaugh in your other thread.

Well, well, well....looks like MORE HOLES in Blasey-Ford's SWORN TESTIMONY have been revealed, in addition to her swearing she went to a NON-EXISTENT Safeway "after the attack", which took place WHEN and WHERE she "can't remember" .

BOMBSHELL: Ford Lied Under Oath About 'Never' Coaching Others On How To Take A Polygraph, Per Ex-Boyfriend

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

Ford's ex-boyfriend said in his letter that Ford coached Monica L. McLean on how to pass a polygraph test, saying that she "explained in detail what to expect" during the polygraph and how to be "less nervous" about the test.

During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend,” Ford's ex-boyfriend wrote in the letter. "During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office."

Further links:

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

UH-OH...!!

Hold on, aren't you one of the those screaming and spitting that it's innocent until proven guilty? How hypocritical of you to now attack her for an "unproven" claim.

I'll remain consistent, and wait until I see that same statement made under oath, and then I will judge the credibility of the person making that statement, exactly as I did with Dr. Ford.

Dr. Ford is a perjurer and a fraud.

And another person who demands "innocent until prove guilty" calling someone guilty without any proof.

The hypocrisy of some on the right is laughable.

I believe Feinstein and Ford were in cahoots about the whole thing. Feinstein claims she got the letter in July with Ford supposedly saying she wanted to keep it all confidential. They had an agreement that they would wait until just before the vote and then the whole thing would be leaked (probably from Ford's side) and then Ford could pop up at the last minute saying that now that it is out in the open we should have an investigation and Feinstein could say she kept it confidential during the time Ford wanted it confidential and that now that Ford doesn't want it confidential anymore, Feinstein made it all public at the last minute. It is also possible Ford played it all that way from the beginning and played Feinstein like a pawn in a chess game regarding the timing.

When the short con didn't work, they were working the long con in parallel, as Plan B.
This bullet's been in the chamber for a loooooong time.

Hold on, aren't you one of the those screaming and spitting that it's innocent until proven guilty? How hypocritical of you to now attack her for an "unproven" claim.

I'll remain consistent, and wait until I see that same statement made under oath, and then I will judge the credibility of the person making that statement, exactly as I did with Dr. Ford.

Because Monica McLean denied that Ford helped her, but not that she took the poly.

How would he know that she was even taking one?

His letter actually has verifiable facts that can be backed up by travel records, the layout of their home, bank records, etc... Far more credible than her uncorroborated story that is FULL of holes.

Further links:

UH-OH...!!

You failed to indicate where and when she lied in her testimony. Who exactly asked her if she had ever prepped another person on how to pass a lie detector test?

Does not matter. Kav testified he heard it first when it was published in New Yorker; not a few days prior to.

Yet you don’t see a timeline turd dangling dingleberry the left threw at President Trump?

You failed to indicate where and when she lied in her testimony. Who exactly asked her if she had ever prepped another person on how to pass a lie detector test?

Rachel Mitchell asked her, I thought it strange when she did but she had this information already and caught Ford in her lie.

When the short con didn't work, they were working the long con in parallel, as Plan B.
This bullet's been in the chamber for a loooooong time.

It's been in the chamber since 2012, when Ford was afraid Romney might beat Obama and nominate Kavannaugh to the Court. I'll give her a little credit though for thinking about the possibility that Republicans could actually win. Many on the left were so arrogant they never seemed to even consider the possibility that Republicans could even win, even though voters had already kicked out over 1000 Democrats and replaced them with Republicans.

Because Monica McLean denied that Ford helped her, but not that she took the poly.

How would he know that she was even taking one?

His letter actually has verifiable facts that can be backed up by travel records, the layout of their home, bank records, etc... Far more credible than her uncorroborated story that is FULL of holes.

Agreed.

Rachel Mitchell asked her, I thought it strange when she did but she had this information already and caught Ford in her lie.

She asked in multiple ways too. That she knew this then had occurred to me , also...

She asked in multiple ways too. That she knew this then had occurred to me , also...

What the prosecutor had was a letter from an old Ford boyfriend which is now being refuted.

Back
Top Bottom