• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BOMBSHELL: Ford Lied Under Oath About 'Never' Coaching Others On How To Take A Polygraph, Per Ex

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Well, well, well....looks like MORE HOLES in Blasey-Ford's SWORN TESTIMONY have been revealed, in addition to her swearing she went to a NON-EXISTENT Safeway "after the attack", which took place WHEN and WHERE she "can't remember" .

"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" :

BOMBSHELL: Ford Lied Under Oath About 'Never' Coaching Others On How To Take A Polygraph, Per Ex-Boyfriend

A new letter, released by Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), states that a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford says that he personally witnessed her coaching someone on how to take a polygraph test, despite the fact that she testified under oath that she had never done so.

"The full details of Dr. Ford's polygraph are particularly important because the Senate Judiciary Committee has received a sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford's, stating that he personally witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend on polygraph examinations," Grassley wrote.

Ford's ex-boyfriend said in his letter that Ford coached Monica L. McLean on how to pass a polygraph test, saying that she "explained in detail what to expect" during the polygraph and how to be "less nervous" about the test.

During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend,” Ford's ex-boyfriend wrote in the letter. "During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36620/bombshell-ford-lied-under-oath-about-never-ryan-saavedra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further links:

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

UH-OH...!!

Last edited:
If you didn't care when Kavanaugh perjured himself over and over again, you don't really care if she did or not. This is a desperate partisan attempt to discredit her by pretending she's as bad as Kavanaugh.

If you didn't care when Kavanaugh perjured himself over and over again, you don't really care if she did or not. This is a desperate partisan attempt to discredit her by pretending she's as bad as Kavanaugh.

There is one thing that this Kavanaugh saga has made clear, that very few know what does and doesnt qualify as perjury

It's funny how you always pass things off as being settled even if not proven.

This is just another example of what I am talking about.

There is one thing that this Kavanaugh saga has made clear, that very few know what does and doesnt qualify as perjury
It's funny how you always pass things off as being settled even if not proven.
This is just another example of what I am talking about.

Really? The OP just declared this a settled fact because of a verbal, unsubstantiated statement from someone. You're ready to accept this as a fact but were screaming at the top of your lungs when the same thing was happening to Kavanaugh. Like I said, it's not about consistency with you, it's about partisanship.

Where's the evidence? Without it, according to conservatives, you are violating her right to presumption of innocence. Where are the cold hard facts? All you have is "hearsay"? Unless you have a video of her doing it, with her and the friend holding up valid government issued ids and a newspaper with the date, you have nothing.

Really? The OP just declared this a settled fact because of a verbal, unsubstantiated statement from someone. You're ready to accept this as a fact but were screaming at the top of your lungs when the same thing was happening to Kavanaugh. Like I said, it's not about consistency with you, it's about partisanship.

Where's the evidence? Without it, according to conservatives, you are violating her right to presumption of innocence. Where are the cold hard facts? All you have is "hearsay"? Unless you have a video of her doing it, with her and the friend holding up valid government issued ids and a newspaper with the date, you have nothing.

Show me where exactly I accept the OPs assertion that Ford committed perjury

Is it like the “ I believe her” chants, are those unsubstantiated facts too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, those are statements (chants?) of opinion.

You're coming off sounding pretty partisan yourself. If your ready to condemn Kavanagh for not recollecting things from his past accurately you should be equally concerned with hers as well.

I am open to the possibility that a person could not remember something from decades ago and innocently give a false answer. The only flag it raises for me is that it is an example that she is familiar with polygraphs. She might be able to manipulate the results if she desired to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Still trying the "repeat the lie" nonsense?

Please QUOTE ANY LIE Kavanaugh told...right here, right NOW. UNEDITED.

And that, in addition to GUILTY W/O PROOF, the left is also practicing another Stalinist device: REPEATING THE LIE, in the hopes people will start believing it.

Nonsense. I pointed out the existence of this DAMNING LETTER...contradicting a PRIMARY POINT OF HER TESTIMONY, from her OWN FORMER LOVER. Kind of a "biggie".

Please list Kavanaugh's alleged "perjury" RIGHT NOW.

SEN. ORRIN HATCH (R-UT): When did you first hear of Ms. Ramirez’s allegations against you?

KAVANAUGH: … In the New Yorker.

HATCH: Did the ranking member [Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)] or any of her colleagues or any of their staffs ask you about Ms. Ramirez’s allegations before they were leaked to the press?

KAVANAUGH: No.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

Last edited:
Nonsense. I pointed out the existence of this DAMNING LETTER...contradicting a PRIMARY POINT OF HER TESTIMONY, from her OWN FORMER LOVER. Kind of a "biggie".

An unnamed boyfriend who refuses to testify to the FBI?

SEN. ORRIN HATCH (R-UT): When did you first hear of Ms. Ramirez’s allegations against you?

HATCH: Did the ranking member [Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)] or any of her colleagues or any of their staffs ask you about Ms. Ramirez’s allegations before they were leaked to the press?

Please post the date and time Dianne disclosed it to anyone, andthe same for the new Yorker. ThankYou .

You're coming off sounding pretty partisan yourself. If your ready to condemn Kavanagh for not recollecting things from his past accurately you should be equally concerned with hers as well.
I am open to the possibility that a person could not remember something from decades ago and innocently give a false answer. The only flag it raises for me is that it is an example that she is familiar with polygraphs. She might be able to manipulate the results if she desired to.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

It's interesting that conservatives now believe in "guilty without proof" as soon as they perceive it benefits their partisan position.

It's interesting that conservatives now believe in "guilty without proof" as soon as they perceive it benefits their partisan position.

YOu guys set the standard. you don't seem to like it when it is thrown back at you.
if you don't then you shouldn't set that standard to begin with.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

Now, you forgot to show how that was a LIE....der...."test messages "SUGGEST".

Leftists are bereft of what constitutes PERJURY....let me help: Blasey Ford's claim about stopping at a Safeway THAT DID NOT YET EXIST, "after the attack", is a GREAT, IRREFUTABLE EXAMPLE OF IT.

This letter is likely PROOF OF MORE....it's not even from one of her OWN WITNESSES who REFUSE TO CORROBORATE HER STORY, is it?

It's from a guy WHO LIVED WITH HER.

Did he say, not until I read it from, heard it from, or saw it quoted from?

And what was the date and time he responded to said texting and his response to it?

And did “ she “ call him before texting? I do that all the time.......ignore texts from assholes who try to call me first.

Back
Top Bottom