• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Admits His Policies Are Hurting Us

What a terrible response. You didn't even attempt to address anything you've quoted.

Why? You have nothing but partisanship to bring to discussions.

Own the libs!!! Amirite?
Sarcasm. Sorry it went past you.

Promoted MAGA:

Sarcasm. Sorry it went past you.
I don't think it did.

It was obviously sarcasm. It was just stupid, and lacking anything resembling wit. Your post was stale and may have cost board members permanent damage from the howling void of idiocy that you have caused with that less than overwhelming post.

We should be compensated.

Biden should just sign an EO and miracle the money out of nowhere like he did with the student loan forgiveness.

$400 a month ?

LOL

that's not even grocery bills for a couple of weeks for families. how out of touch is this administration ?

I don't think it did.

It was obviously sarcasm. It was just stupid, and lacking anything resembling wit. Your post was stale and may have cost board members permanent damage from the howling void of idiocy that you have caused with that less than overwhelming post.

We should be compensated.
Without a doubt reparations are the order of the day. You obviously need all the help you can get.

Sarcasm... it's a shame that's the best you bring to the table.
It’s symptomatic of weariness. Beating one’s head against the “walls of what is misnamed progress” can be debilitating. Truth doesn’t matter to people like you. Your goal is to be the loudest in the room. I’m just plain tired of yelling at you so sarcasm is a little therapeutic for me. Soon I will retire altogether and you’ll be rid of me. It’s the way of conservatives on this board. Being the red headed step child gets old after a while. Being the “enemies of democracy “ is burdensome don’t you know?

It’s symptomatic of weariness. Beating one’s head against the “walls of what is misnamed progress” can be debilitating. Truth doesn’t matter to people like you. Your goal is to be the loudest in the room. I’m just plain tired of yelling at you so sarcasm is a little therapeutic for me. Soon I will retire altogether and you’ll be rid of me. It’s the way of conservatives on this board. Being the red headed step child gets old after a while. Being the “enemies of democracy “ is burdensome don’t you know?
Go talk to a professional.

Y'all were crying about inflation and now you're crying about the things done to arrest inflation.

Maybe one day you'll stop missing the forest for the partisan trees and realize that the entire capitalist system is one big ****ing fugazi.

Who cares? You showed up, you spilled your MAGA on the floor, and now everyone's being mean to you. Boo hoo.

Who cares? You showed up, you spilled your MAGA on the floor, and now everyone's being mean to you. Boo hoo.
You always take the same angle. Make an effort to find something new and original. You’ve got victims on your mind. Must be a liberal.

Why do Trumpists typically write misleading thread titles? What is this, propaganda for Papa Don?

Why do Trumpists typically write misleading thread titles? What is this, propaganda for Papa Don?
Why do democrats read from the same script?

Rather than a tax cut, I’d rather the government incentivize the construction of more and more affordable housing.
That's what the government should be doing, but the way they do it is by increasing taxes on other property and then saying they are giving a 'tax' credit or subsidy, so by the time the credit runs out. The property tax will be as large as it would have without the credit. Nothing in this nation is giving away by free. The government is very good at concealing efforts meant to do good by still harming everyone involved.

Why do democrats read from the same script?
Why do MAGAs falsely claim that Democrats read from the same script when rational liberal, independent and conservative Americans know this not to be the case? Does posting something so patently false lead you to believe that your falsehoods may actually convince anybody, or give anybody cause to take your posts seriously?

Back
Top Bottom