• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are small TITS big now?

Ive never been a guy who was in to big boobs. I'm a quality > quantity guy.
I mean if you have them naturally then cool. If you don't that's cool too.
I don't begrudge a women who is flat as a board wanting a little something. But women who already have boobs and just want biggg boobs I just don't understand it.

I found that small breasts usually have firmer nipples that get hard when the woman is aroused. A woman with hard nipples turns me on.

The word I see most often associated with pubic hair is "gross".

Interesting enough I just recently saw a feminist imploring women to not get lasered..."Do what ever you want of course JUST NOT THAT!, do you really want to be a baldy at 80?"

It's a natural thing. It seems weird to me to call something natural and a result of puberty gross.

I found that small breasts usually have firmer nipples that get hard when the woman is aroused. A woman with hard nipples turns me on.

Ya that and I insist that small breasted women have on average larger nips, which really turn me on.

I am pretty sure that science says that I am wrong.

Breast size has nothing to do with nipple size.

THEY SAY

It's a natural thing. It seems weird to me to call something natural and a result of puberty gross.

But so it goes. My boy, who gets around, says that he has never seen anything that was not at least heavily manicured, says that bald or nearly so is the norm in young women these days.

HE SAYS

But so it goes. My boy, who gets around, says that he has never seen anything that was not at least heavily manicured, says that bald or nearly so is the norm in young women these days.

HE SAYS

That's pretty common knowledge.

I dated a woman with big ones and they eventually drove me away because when she laid on her back they flopped off in opposite directions and looked like pancakes. Disgusting. Plus if you are a young man remember gravity and age will be her worst enemy.
I put way more value on healthy tatahz than big ones.

Not too long ago I put a link in a thread showing that breast augmentation rates have been headed down for years, and while I dont see much TV I dont see where padded pushed up bras are big either....in fact 15-20 years ago they were everywhere......have we most of us all now decided that women with A and B cups are beautiful?

Maybe a poll is in order?

Should it be public?

SIGNED:
HAWkEYE10
Lover of women.
SEVeyesB08_th.gif
Breast agumentation via unnatural means, is just an example of consumer capitalist moral degeneracy, and ideally should be illegal anyway, so this is a good thing.

Breast agumentation via unnatural means, is just an example of consumer capitalist moral degeneracy, and ideally should be illegal anyway, so this is a good thing.

That is an answer to some Question.

Just not this one.

Ya that and I insist that small breasted women have on average larger nips, which really turn me on.

I am pretty sure that science says that I am wrong.

Breast size has nothing to do with nipple size.

THEY SAY

Science also says black man do not have larger penises than white men but being in high school sports and showering in the same shower room I beg to differ.

Science also says black man do not have larger penises than white men but being in high school sports and showering in the same shower room I beg to differ.

No, it doesn't. It says there is no difference between the averages. lol.

Also, why were you looking at other dudes dicks? lol.

Last edited:
Of course they're out of fashion. Big boobs have long been associated with your ... ahem ... lower socio-economic orders (aka, trailer trash), and are an instant style killer. It's no surprise that young women are rejecting those ghastly old tropes in favour of the elegant nymph quality of Audrey Hepburn et al.

I've always preferred smaller breast size. :shrug: B-C is about perfect to me. Give those large breasts about 30 years and see how they hold up, literally.

Small boobs age really well. They can look the same at 50, as they did at 25.

Small boobs age really well. They can look the same at 50, as they did at 25.

Sure, but tune-ups are easy and relatively cheap (plus most women only need one), that is not a huge selling point with me.

Breast bondage guys tell me that they like the huge saggy tits because they are so much fun, if I were into that the situation gets even worse for your argument.

Sure, but tune-ups are easy and relatively cheap (plus most women only need one), that is not a huge selling point with me.

Breast bondage guys tell me that they like the huge saggy tits because they are so much fun, if I were into that the situation gets even worse for your argument.

what is a 'tune up'?

Breast lift...in the $5,000 range, though make sure you get the right doc.

Why on earth would you bother? All it takes is a decent amount of upper body work (weights, etc) to keep everything in the same place it started.

Why on earth would you bother? All it takes is a decent amount of upper body work (weights, etc) to keep everything in the same place it started.

"ALL"?!?!

People are lazy.

Plus I dont know that you are right.

"ALL"?!?!

People are lazy.

Plus I dont know that you are right.

It's not much work. About 10 minutes a day is enough.

And of course it's only going to work on small boobs.

Back
Top Bottom