• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are small TITS big now?

I dated a woman with big ones and they eventually drove me away because when she laid on her back they flopped off in opposite directions and looked like pancakes. Disgusting. Plus if you are a young man remember gravity and age will be her worst enemy.

I have no idea about what size breasts are fashionable, but if only for the sake of a lady I once dated, I hope small ones become all the rage. She had what I thought was a beautiful figure, but all her life she had been very self-conscious that her breasts were not larger. I felt bad to hear her talk about it, because I thought her suffering--and it continued to bother her--was so unnecessary. I could not have cared less about how large they were, because she really did it for me just as she was.

Ive never been a guy who was in to big boobs. I'm a quality > quantity guy.
I mean if you have them naturally then cool. If you don't that's cool too.
I don't begrudge a women who is flat as a board wanting a little something. But women who already have boobs and just want biggg boobs I just don't understand it.

What do you mean by quality?

I dated a woman with big ones and they eventually drove me away because when she laid on her back they flopped off in opposite directions and looked like pancakes. Disgusting. Plus if you are a young man remember gravity and age will be her worst enemy.

That sort of thing doesn't bother me at all. I dated a woman with a boob job. They were like hemispheres, and unrealistically firm....like rubber. Nah, I'll take what God created any day of the week. There is zero comparison.

Sorta back to the 60's/70's?

I hope bushes don't come back.

Seriously, what is wrong with the natural body? People these days are really weird when it comes to body hair.

This thread is hysterical...and informative. Need to start one from the other side :)

Seriously, what is wrong with the natural body? People these days are really weird when it comes to body hair.

The word I see most often associated with pubic hair is "gross".

Interesting enough I just recently saw a feminist imploring women to not get lasered..."Do what ever you want of course JUST NOT THAT!, do you really want to be a baldy at 80?"

Not too long ago I put a link in a thread showing that breast augmentation rates have been headed down for years, and while I dont see much TV I dont see where padded pushed up bras are big either....in fact 15-20 years ago they were everywhere......have we most of us all now decided that women with A and B cups are beautiful?

Maybe a poll is in order?

Should it be public?

SIGNED:
HAWkEYE10
Lover of women.
SEVeyesB08_th.gif

As long as Women don't start looking like Boys ... I can work with any size Titties (.)(.) :mrgreen: "Any"

They're a good starting point and the Bigger they are, the longer you play with them without getting board ... :mrgreen:

The average natural breast size for American women is a C-cup actually. So women getting breast implants didn't necessarily have "small" breasts. They just didn't have disproportionately huge breasts relative to their body size, or boobs that defy gravity. And for a while, that was the expectation.

I think perhaps women have decided that they don't care about that expectation anymore.

That and I think that this might be a small sign that we are moving away from the objectification of women. Sure, us guys still like to look but I think we're getting better at seeing the woman behind the boobs.

That and I think that this might be a small sign that we are moving away from the objectification of women. Sure, us guys still like to look but I think we're getting better at seeing the woman behind the boobs.

I dont think so, but it is starting to feel like the 70's re the preferred look of women. Natural it was called, small tits, no bra, thin fabrics....

I dont think so, but it is starting to feel like the 70's re the preferred look of women. Natural it was called, small tits, no bra, thin fabrics....

I'll have to disagree. While I think if some woman decides she wants augmentation there it's fine, I don't think that the entire concept is healthy. I mean, what we are really talking about here is women getting surgery to modify their body. That's pretty freaking drastic if done on a societal level, if you ask me and not healthy.

I'm the Man behind The Women with Boobs :mrgreen:

Sorry ... you tee'd it up and had to "hit-it"

I'll have to disagree. While I think if some woman decides she wants augmentation there it's fine, I don't think that the entire concept is healthy. I mean, what we are really talking about here is women getting surgery to modify their body. That's pretty freaking drastic if done on a societal level, if you ask me and not healthy.

Neither is taking a shower every day...

I am fine with it.

I have to agree with you there ... Real is Better.

After all, how would Women like it if the Man was fake ... oh wait ... maybe she's been getting the short end of the stick too long ... i mean short :lamo

I always heard anymore than a mouthful was a waste.

Back
Top Bottom