• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are small TITS big now?

Roy Moore:lamo is all aboard for this trend apparentley...:lamo

Generalizations generally arent a good way to go about things. Everyone has something they would change about themselves. Sometimes its just a desire sometimes people actually set about to change it.

Take my wife for example. She is confident almost to the point of cockiness, just like me. And has the self esteem to go along with that confidence. We have both fulfilled every goal we have set ourselves toward. But she still wanted fake tits.

Wanting to change something about yourself does not mean you are actually unhappy. It does not mean you lack confidence. It simply means that there is something you want to change.
Um...don't think this response is necessary.

The other thing is: the big breast thing (to the exclusion of most other physical aspects) was mainly a white American male thing.

Not all people of the world were that focused on large breasts. Brazilian were not. Most Latinos were not. Apparently, the Japanese are not. And most ethnic Black-American males never were. Like Brazilians and most Latinos, ethnic Black-American males have always been more butt-centric when it came to women.

Thanks to the spectacular shape of J-Lo's butt... she began a cultural conversion of most white American males. A culture that was once almost exclusively breast-centric.

Right, but as a general question why one body feature over another? What triggers the brain to get more excited over one and not the other?

Like anything else media will "trend" things, small breasts, larger breasts all become a "thing" and then fade away. Women, please don't get caught up in this "fashion" of your body/body image, healthy is all that is really important. What I as a man likes, should have little bearing on your breast size. I would never alter my penis if a woman said it were too big/small, there are other ways of dealing with size. The only time I would back a woman getting a breast job is if they were too big and causing pain or discomfort or if left flat as pancakes after child birth.
Sure I have a size that I'm most happy with, but if that's how I'm rating a potential partner, I'm too shallow for you to consider staying with. IMO Nips up girls, Nips up!

Right, but as a general question why one body feature over another? What triggers the brain to get more excited over one and not the other?

Nice ankles get me excited. Not that I'm a throwback to my great grandfather's day or anything.

I don't know.

I have 2 sexual fetishes that developed almost as far back as I can remember. As far back in memory to before I entered the 1st grade. They are not necessarily body parts nor what we would term "sexual orientation." But I have never understood how or why they developed. All I know is that somehow they got linked in my brain to sexual arousal. One psychologist once told me I was probably sexually abused at least in one instance as a very small child. I don't know (have no memory of that) and frankly don't want to know (if say it did happen and it was a biological relative).

I do know science knows more about the brain than it did in previous centuries or decades, yet what science knows and understands about the brain is like a small fraction of what science can potentially come to know and understand about the brain. So, I don't think answers to questions like these can be given in year 2018 or even year 2030.

But apparently people some how develop certain connections to things in their brains to their own sexual arousal. I'm racially half white but I was raised around ethnic Black-Americans, so, I came up playing basketball on playgrounds and in alleys, and not soccer like blacks and half white mulattoes in Brazil. I also sound Black-American when I speak, now how the hell is that? And my primary sexual attraction when I was developing in my childhood and youth were to black girls and black women. And I was butt focused. Hips and butts, and thighs. Of course, facial features as well. Actually, style of dress too. That's a big thing but I don't hear people mention that much.

Take hair style, facial features, if the skin looks healthy or not, and clothing style. Now take T-Boz who so far as I know never had a big butt (she wore baggy clothing often). As a young man I was very sexually attracted to her. She had no big breasts and no big butt in tight jeans either. She had a cool swagger that appealed to me too.

Why I was attracted to her? Have no idea--in terms of why those things my brain deciphered as attractive and stimulating. (I remember when the HBCU sweater shirts were all the popularity, good times.)

What is that supposed to mean?

He means you never had a shot at getting with her, and she is so far above your league it is doubtful, highly unlikely, J-Lo cares that you have a negative view of her plump, round buttocks.

Growing up it was "more than a mouthful is a waste" so, whatever is good.

I don't know.

I have 2 sexual fetishes that developed almost as far back as I can remember. As far back in memory to before I entered the 1st grade. They are not necessarily body parts nor what we would term "sexual orientation." But I have never understood how or why they developed. All I know is that somehow they got linked in my brain to sexual arousal. One psychologist once told me I was probably sexually abused at least in one instance as a very small child. I don't know (have no memory of that) and frankly don't want to know (if say it did happen and it was a biological relative).

I do know science knows more about the brain than it did in previous centuries or decades, yet what science knows and understands about the brain is like a small fraction of what science can potentially come to know and understand about the brain. So, I don't think answers to questions like these can be given in year 2018 or even year 2030.

But apparently people some how develop certain connections to things in their brains to their own sexual arousal. I'm racially half white but I was raised around ethnic Black-Americans, so, I came up playing basketball on playgrounds and in alleys, and not soccer like blacks and half white mulattoes in Brazil. I also sound Black-American when I speak, now how the hell is that? And my primary sexual attraction when I was developing in my childhood and youth were to black girls and black women. And I was butt focused. Hips and butts, and thighs. Of course, facial features as well. Actually, style of dress too. That's a big thing but I don't hear people mention that much.

Take hair style, facial features, if the skin looks healthy or not, and clothing style. Now take T-Boz who so far as I know never had a big butt (she wore baggy clothing often). As a young man I was very sexually attracted to her. She had no big breasts and no big butt in tight jeans either. She had a cool swagger that appealed to me too.

Why I was attracted to her? Have no idea--in terms of why those things my brain deciphered as attractive and stimulating. (I remember when the HBCU sweater shirts were all the popularity, good times.)
Awesome post. Thank you.

I agree the full answer isn't fully knowable, but it is interesting to think about and discuss, because there probably is an answer buried deep somewhere.

I mentioned earlier about the "ideal" body image. In the 1950s it was voluptuous like Marilyn Monroe, and only 10-15 years later it was super-skinny like Twiggy. Then there's the whole Victorian era with corsets and super slim waists, and so on. That suggests some cultural factors to me, which would also include immediate/local culture as you mention.

Then there's individual "fetishes". Why are individuals attracted to certain things? I have a particular fetish that first occurred to me when I was about 8, when I saw it depicted it depicted in a Playboy magazine that I stumbled across by accident (honestly). I saw this photo and something inside me stirred. I was pretty naive about stuff like this as a small kid, so I didn't understand it at the time. And this particular thing I had absolutely no idea it even existing until I saw that photo... but it caused an immediate and undeniable reaction inside me. Why was that? Other fetishes had/have no impact on me whatsoever. I believe that that interest is something I was born with but had always remained buried and hidden until triggered. But that's just a theory.

Last edited:
Awesome post. Thank you.

I agree the full answer isn't fully knowable, but it is interesting to think about and discuss, because there probably is an answer buried deep somewhere.

I mentioned earlier about the "ideal" body image. In the 1950s it was voluptuous like Marilyn Monroe, and only 10-15 years later it was super-skinny like Twiggy. Then there's the whole Victorian era with corsets and super slim waists, and so on. That suggests some cultural factors to me, which would also include immediate/local culture as you mention.

Then there's individual "fetishes". Why are individuals attracted to certain things? I have a particular fetish that first occurred to me when I was about 8, when I saw it depicted it depicted in a Playboy magazine that I stumbled across by accident (honestly). I saw this photo and something inside me stirred. I was pretty naive about stuff like this as a small kid, so I didn't understand it at the time. And this particular thing I had absolutely no idea it even existing until I saw that photo... but it caused an immediate and undeniable reaction inside me. Why was that? Other fetishes had/have no impact on me whatsoever. I believe that that interest is something I was born with but had always remained buried and hidden until triggered. But that's just a theory.

I don't understand people into feet. :lol: (with the exception of not liking "ugly feet.")

Dont want a response? Dont post something others are likely to respond to.
Quote...
" Wanting to change something about yourself does not mean you are actually unhappy."
This is what I was referring to.
There's no argument here. Some folks want to change for the better and there's nothing wrong with it. If your wife wants to change that's fine. It's not necessary to shoot down someone wanting to change to feel better.

Quote...
" Wanting to change something about yourself does not mean you are actually unhappy."
This is what I was referring to.
There's no argument here. Some folks want to change for the better and there's nothing wrong with it. If your wife wants to change that's fine. It's not necessary to shoot down someone wanting to change to feel better.

Sure there is. You made a blatantly false generalization.

Learn to be happy with what the good lord gave you, and don't try pleasing anyone else. Don't like my breasts, my hair, my whatever, tough.

Thirty eight years ago when I met my wife she had 44 DDs. Fifteen years later she needed a reduction to save her back. I was a bit worried, but after they healed, 38 DD, I liked them more. She did too. If she likes them, I love them.
I don't like to think girls feel the need to pump them up to feel like women. Love what you got ladies, we sure do.

Lots of women get a boob job after having children to reconstruct their profile, and then some add a cup size. But if you add too much it sometimes makes them seem out of proportion and fake. So in reality it is cosmetic vs reconstructive surgery. Too many women see boobs as man-bait and wonder why they get such stupid reality show type boyfriends.

A big boobed bimbo has as much charm as a car alarm.

Lots of women get a boob job after having children to reconstruct their profile, and then some add a cup size. But if you add too much it sometimes makes them seem out of proportion and fake. So in reality it is cosmetic vs reconstructive surgery. Too many women see boobs as man-bait and wonder why they get such stupid reality show type boyfriends.

A big boobed bimbo has as much charm as a car alarm.

Too many women see boobs as men see penises, as a symbol to others how much of a woman/man they are. I see the claims of confidence that include denial of self-esteem issues, but as a general rule I don't buy it. Even in cases where the person is self-confident overall they have a deficiency issue in that one physical area, at least.

Too many women see boobs as men see penises, as a symbol to others how much of a woman/man they are. I see the claims of confidence that include denial of self-esteem issues, but as a general rule I don't buy it. Even in cases where the person is self-confident overall they have a deficiency issue in that one physical area, at least.

You know the ones I cant figure out are the ones who buy BIG TITS, and then most of the time do their best to keep them hidden in minimizing bras....

Totally agree.

"Look at me... no, don't look at me."

Maybe their purpose is to catch a man, so if that is not what they are after at the moment then we dont need to see them?

I can see sorta see keeping them locked up at work, but for a lot of these women it seems to be just about all the time.

Learn to be happy with what the good lord gave you, and don't try pleasing anyone else. Don't like my breasts, my hair, my whatever, tough.

I'm sure you have a spectacular whatever.

Back
Top Bottom