• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alleged driver of car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi sympathizer,

Re: Alleged driver of car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi sympathiz

No difference between this and ISIS action in The London bridge car terrorism and Nice. When Muslims are involved, there seems to be no hesitation labeling events terrorism.

There is a great deal of difference:

1. The problem of Islamic terrorism remains far greater.
2. Nobody offers up excuses and rationalizations as to what happened in Charlotesville.
3. Nobody tries to find other explanations as to what happened in Charlotesvile prior to settling on terrorism as what happened.
4. Nobody worries about reprisals.
5. Nobody denounces calls by elected officials that American citizens who sympsthise with such nonsense need to leave the country.
6. Nobody makes political hay out of it-- nobody argues that Islamic fundamentalism is the secret motivator of their political opponents.

Re: Alleged driver of car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi sympathiz

Its like JUMBO shrimp or military intlligence, the words are mutually exclusive. I beleive the term is oxymoron

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
:lamo

No, some right wing blogs reported this because they wanted to preemptively justify the actions of a right wing terrorists. They wanted to make liberals into the real criminals. They attacked him, it was self defense! That's why he dorove an entire block straight at a crowd of people!

Terrorist sympathizers reported this.

Hmmm.I remember several threads with mainstream sources that claimed same. One even reported that several cops supported the theory...?

Full disclosure I borrowed it from george carlin

really old album not even on video but the album name was toledo window box

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Not on video, but there's audio on YouTube:

I can't believe he is only charged with second degree murder. It should be capital murder.

They probably would have to prove that he was deliberately targeting the woman who was killed. But there are probably ways to get the charges bumped up.

Hmmm.I remember several threads with mainstream sources that claimed same. One even reported that several cops supported the theory...?

That is what happens when the media and people jump to conclusions before getting the full story. The media don't wait because they want the scoop. People jump on every little bit that supports their desired "truth"

People have the right to be whoever they want to be, but after you read this article put out by the Daily Stormer, you will see them for the low life POS they really are. They truly have no part in this, or any other civilized society.

https://www.dailystormer.com/heathe...ncident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

I will never click on that hatemongering website but I believe you on your word.

Why do you defend this Nazi terrorist? He removed the license plates, parked in waiting with tinted windows and gunned the gas and sped down the street full of people. When hitting vehicles, he gunned it in reverse running over other victims. Any reasonable person would conclude this was premeditated and intentional.

When this happened elsewhere, it was clearly terrorism.

I am not defending anything - I am simply pointing out that motive must be established not simply assumed.

You make an obviously false (bolded above) assertion and then expect that "evidence" to sway me?

View attachment 67221276

That video is edited to make it appear as you have described. Full video is found here, about 32 seconds in (first 32 seconds show crash from a different angle):

Videos show car crash into protesters - CNN Video

Pretty clear the driver had already gunned it when the guy stepped out with whatever he had in his hands--possibly a bat. Pics of the rear of the car after the "bat" incident don't show any dents that would have been the result of any bashing. See here:

Violence erupts at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia

It's not clear that the fellow in question had a bat in his hand, or just what he was doing, though it seems likely he was reacting reflexively to a threat. But even if he did actually hit the car with something, the driver was already speeding toward the crowd, and his car was probably never actually hit with a bat.
Exactly.

And the striking item was a flag or sign, but that's not to say the holder did not design it as a weapon.

But regardless, with non-doctored accurate video it appears the striker was hitting the vehicle as it sped past, in a sort of post pass defense action.

I can't believe he is only charged with second degree murder. It should be capital murder.
Agreed.

I wonder why trump won't use the phrase "Christian Terrorism?"

Why should he? If you are a terrorist, you are not much of a Christian.

I am not defending anything - I am simply pointing out that motive must be established not simply assumed.

You make an obviously false (bolded above) assertion and then expect that "evidence" to sway me?

View attachment 67221276

Look-- is it possible this Nazi sympathizer accidentally hit the gas rather than the brake? I suppose it is possible. Are people reasonable when they scoff at such a suggestion? Of course.

Criminal? Sure.
Terrorist? How so?

If it was intentional (which it most likely was) then it fits perfectly under the definition of terrorism:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So your wife drives slow into a crowd of thugs with bats, car gets hit hard with bat she gives it gas kills someone

Is she a murderer?

Sorry, this hypothetical question is inconsistent with facts of this particular incident and thus not germane to the discussion at hand.

If you want to know if your wife will come home tonight, perhaps give her a call.

Last edited:

That was likely the best charge for the moment. The evidence at hand likely supported 2nd degree murder. They had to have strong enough charge to arrest and hold him. The full investigation is now begun. They can upgrade the murder charge and/or add a terrorism (federal charge) should the investigation support such.

So your wife drives slow into a crowd of thugs with bats, car gets hit hard with bat she gives it gas kills someone

Is she a murderer?

Seriously? Are you ****ing kidding me? You dare to infer that this scum was trying to defend himself? Sick!!

There is no other way to say it, Volsrocks is giving support to a white supremacist murderer, a true domestic terrorist. And he is proud of it.

gomer-pyle_military.jpg

james-alex-fields-jr-photo-e1502587709400.jpg

"Full. Metal. Jacket."

Is she a murderer?

You have made some of the most ignorant posts on this thread, defending domestic terrorist murderers. You have been shown actual proof how wrong you are, and yet you continue.

You defend this, how dare you.

Alleged driver of car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi sympathizer, former teacher says

My deepest condolences to the family of Heather D. Heyer and prayers to all who were injured by Fields, an apparent fascist terrorist.

Yep he was definitely a racist. There are lots of Facebook photos of him in that garb.

But apparently not a terrorist. Police statements before corrupt Democrat politicians set the narrative were that he got into his car. Leftist protesters recognized and attacked him. He panicked, sped off and got into an accident.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/redi...e-nationalist-rally-counter-protest-injuries/

That scene's funny only because it's fiction. (And it doesn't hurt to see a few Nazis go swimming. :) )

Back
Top Bottom