• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agitators waving Mexican flags declare, 'This is the new America!'

You've obviously never placed a craigslist ad. You need to have three things to qualify:

1) Access to a computer with an internet connection
2) An email account.
3) A face

If you meet these three qualifications, you can place just about any ad you want, however false.

Requirements for voting:

1. A face.

It definitely is harder to create a CL ad than to vote.

And we've known about this problem for many years. Half a million Hispanics took to the streets in 2006 waving Mexican flags, creating the same chaos in Los Angeles that you're now blaming Trump for.

060325_immigration_vlrg_12p.grid-4x2.jpg

I'd like to see someone drop some White Phosphorous on that mess.

Well if it is everyone's problem, that should make you rather happy because you wanted Trump to bring chaos to America.

That said, you are in Oregon, not Los Angeles, so your drive to the supermarket will be fine.

Trump didn't bring chaos to America. That's just plain dumb. If anyone did, it's the people who are rioting. They are responsible for their actions and they need to arrested en masse.

Well if it is everyone's problem, that should make you rather happy because you wanted Trump to bring chaos to America.

That said, you are in Oregon, not Los Angeles, so your drive to the supermarket will be fine.

Not in Portland or Eugene. But I don't live in those bastions of liberal stupidity!

No, I wanted Trump to straighten out America from the chaos of the obama Regime.

Notice, obama is saying nothing about these protests and must enjoy seeing them

Mickey lives in the 2nd best part of Oregon. But in the worst part, people are being prevented from traveling to and from work. I have a friend who's a nurse in SW Portland and her normal drive to home/work would take about 15 minutes. The day they shut down I-5, she was stuck in traffic for half an hour when she got a call from the hospital asking if she was still close and if she could return to the hospital. Apparently, there were a lot of staff that were going to be 1-2 hours late because of the protests. She managed to get turned around and headed back to the hospital to cover those people's positions. Had she and several others not done so, there would have been some substantial staffing issues. This is the kind of problem the people you seem to be supporting are causing. People are haing their property destroyed and all you and those like can do is sit back and try to figure out how you can blame Trump. It's time that the Left took responsibility for their "wayward children" and start demanding an end to this. You should be far more angry about these protests, since they're are making the Left look REALLY bad. Instead of "It's Trump's fault.", you should be telling the rioters "You're not helping!! Stop it now before you really piss off the people we need on our side."

[to protesters]

"Alright everybody, settle down, settle down."

*Shrug*

Sorry guys, I tried. They just won't listen to me.

In the meantime you can always try contacting your community outreach center and see if they'll provide you with a safe space.

How about instead of blame-shifting, you start taking responsibility for your wayward children??? How about heading down to the nearest riot along with a whole bunch of your closest liberal friends and hold up signs reading "NOT MY LIBERALS!!"

How about instead of blame-shifting, you start taking responsibility for your wayward children??? How about heading down to the nearest riot along with a whole bunch of your closest liberal friends and hold up signs reading "NOT MY LIBERALS!!"

Alright, fine, I'll try again.

[to protesters]

"No, seriously everybody, cut out the ballyhoo."

Sorry, faithful_servant, they're just not listening.

[to protesters]

Contact your Dem. Congresscritters and ask them why they aren't speaking up. Instead of just smart-assing your way through this, make an effort. As the anti-rape SJWs like to say: "Silence is consent".

Contact your Dem. Congresscritters and ask them why they aren't speaking up. Instead of just smart-assing your way through this, make an effort. As the anti-rape SJWs like to say: "Silence is consent".

Ooh, good idea.

"Ring ring"
"Hello?"
"Hi, my name is Cardinal, can I speak to Senator Harris please?"
"Speaking."
"Can you please tell the protesters to shut and go home?"
*click*

Sorry, faithful_servant, I guess Trump is going to have to field this.

You wanted Trump to put an end to demonstrations?

Interesting that the Trump sump of people are so outraged at a demonstration or two, and of course the bloated paranoia instantly shows proof positive that George Soros is burning money to pay people to protest.

That's the most ridiculous statement, with of course and as usual NOT ONE Shred of proof.

Meanwhile the Trump Sumps grump group goes ass hat crazy insisting this is what makes American not great.

Get a ****ing life.

And give yourself a head shake, there are demonstrations against this hate monster ALL OVER the world. Workers at the Trump tower in Vancouver have found it hard to get to work because of the demonstrators gathered. This is not right or left, the whole world hates this ass hole.

Demonstrating and causing havoc have been part of the American democratic process since the Boston ****ing Tea Party....ergo the first amendment and right of assembly.

This is going to be a long, long term. Trump and his "people" are too petty to ever forget an ill, and the boss is too stupid to not to enrage his "enemies", blacks, gays, lesbians, liberals, Mexican Americans, Muslims and anyone who didn't vote for him,

Working backwards. These asswipes were pissed off long before Trump came on the scene. They are butt hurt over any perceived slight, aimed at their perverted behaviors.
I have no problem with demonstrations, but not ones that destroy property and assault innocent people caught in the melee. Breaking the law is illegal and none of your BS excuses that!!
Trump is not a hate monster here or anywhere else, he just wants law and order to be observed. Apparently .....you don't! So you get real!

Soros.....or others....are most certainly financing this crap! They are being bused in and paid, to agitate and disrupt the peace!

No.......I don't expect Trump to put a stop to these lawless ********ers. It's not his job, it's obama's job and obama is doing what he always does....nothing!

Since you have no skin in the game, here in the US, why the **** do you even care?

You've obviously never placed a craigslist ad. You need to have three things to qualify:

1) Access to a computer with an internet connection
2) An email account.
3) A face

If you meet these three qualifications, you can place just about any ad you want, however false.

Hence, it's easier to vote than place a Craigslist ad....

Mickey lives in the 2nd best part of Oregon. But in the worst part, people are being prevented from traveling to and from work. I have a friend who's a nurse in SW Portland and her normal drive to home/work would take about 15 minutes. The day they shut down I-5, she was stuck in traffic for half an hour when she got a call from the hospital asking if she was still close and if she could return to the hospital. Apparently, there were a lot of staff that were going to be 1-2 hours late because of the protests. She managed to get turned around and headed back to the hospital to cover those people's positions. Had she and several others not done so, there would have been some substantial staffing issues. This is the kind of problem the people you seem to be supporting are causing. People are haing their property destroyed and all you and those like can do is sit back and try to figure out how you can blame Trump. It's time that the Left took responsibility for their "wayward children" and start demanding an end to this. You should be far more angry about these protests, since they're are making the Left look REALLY bad. Instead of "It's Trump's fault.", you should be telling the rioters "You're not helping!! Stop it now before you really piss off the people we need on our side."

Absolutely correct. obama is culpable here, but only after the doucebag Gov. Kate Brown and the douchebag mayor of Portland, Charlie Hales. They have done nothing to stop this and it's all on them! Not Trump!
In addition, ambulances with critical patients in them were stopped cold. Fire trucks on their way to fires, were stopped or sidetracked. The police, who take orders from the mayor, were not allowed to stomp these ****ers into the ground!

What? A liberal take responsibility for anything?

[to protesters]

See above! Poppycock, juvenile posting! :2razz:

Silence is consent. We see it here all the time from liberals, we see it from liberal politicians and obama!

Ooh, good idea.

"Ring ring"
"Hello?"
"Speaking."
*click*

Pathetic...it's obama's problem right now...not Trump's! Your credibility is sorely lacking....

Absolutely correct. obama is culpable here, but only after the doucebag Gov. Kate Brown and the douchebag mayor of Portland, Charlie Hales. They have done nothing to stop this and it's all on them! Not Trump!
In addition, ambulances with critical patients in them were stopped cold. Fire trucks on their way to fires, were stopped or sidetracked. The police, who take orders from the mayor, were not allowed to stomp these ****ers into the ground!

What? A liberal take responsibility for anything?

See above! Poppycock, juvenile posting! :2razz:

Silence is consent. We see it here all the time from liberals, we see it from liberal politicians and obama!

Pathetic...it's obama's problem right now...not Trump's! Your credibility is sorely lacking....

Hold on, Mickey, I've actually got Obama on the phone right now. I just asked him to stop the protests and he'd like to know what he's supposed to do. What do I tell him?

Hold on, Mickey, I've actually got Obama on the phone right now. I just asked him to stop the protests and he'd like to know what he's supposed to do. What do I tell him?

That he needs to tell police departments to start enforcing existing laws about about obstructing highways and roads.

Man charged after shutting down Houston freeway for marriage proposal | Las Vegas Review-Journal

That protestors need to get permits and if they don't they can be fined and shut down if they resist, arrested.

I can see you are trying to be clever but none of this is really that difficult. Imagine what will happen when somebody dies during one of these protests. Guy has a heart attack and medical response can't get to him. Really funny then. Think of all of the businesses being disrupted. All of the minimum wage people late to work for dollars they desperately need. Nothing about any of this is funny.

God I hope he does... with Martial Law. Arrest all of these little ****ing arrogant and selfish assholes out there disrupting people's lives.

Ooh, good idea.

"Ring ring"
"Hello?"
"Speaking."
*click*

I guess the new liberal stand for leadership is "Abrogating responsibility".

Katie made a statement about the riots:
"Oregon has a proud and strong history of civic participation, protest, and advocacy. It's part of the Oregon way to make our voices heard, but the right to peacefully assemble should not be clouded by attempts to instigate lawlessness.

"I commend our law enforcement officers and local leaders for preserving peace and keeping our communities safe. What defines and distinguishes us as Oregonians and Americans is our willingness to come together to work through our challenges. We must do so now, following the election and looking forward to the future."

I wonder when causing millions of dollars of damage, shutting down interstate highways, assaulting people and preventing businesses from operating became "attempts to instigate lawlessness."

Katie made a statement about the riots:

I wonder when causing millions of dollars of damage, shutting down interstate highways, assaulting people and preventing businesses from operating became "attempts to instigate lawlessness."

Precisely!

That he needs to tell police departments to start enforcing existing laws about about obstructing highways and roads.

Man charged after shutting down Houston freeway for marriage proposal | Las Vegas Review-Journal

That protestors need to get permits and if they don't they can be fined and shut down if they resist, arrested.

I can see you are trying to be clever but none of this is really that difficult. Imagine what will happen when somebody dies during one of these protests. Guy has a heart attack and medical response can't get to him. Really funny then. Think of all of the businesses being disrupted. All of the minimum wage people late to work for dollars they desperately need. Nothing about any of this is funny.

Obama says that people are constitutionally allowed to gather and protest, and that if you see a crime being committed you should call 911. What do you want me to tell him?

Obama says that people are constitutionally allowed to gather and protest, and that if you see a crime being committed you should call 911. What do you want me to tell him?

I just told you...

I just told you...

You got the answer to your question. If you want a president who's willing to exceed his authority you're going to need to wait for Trump.

You got the answer to your question. If you want a president who's willing to exceed his authority you're going to need to wait for Trump.

How does enforcing laws exceed authority...

How does enforcing laws exceed authority...

It doesn't if it falls under his purview. When the governors of the states with the protests declare states of emergency and/or request the national guard, we'll talk again. Until such time it's good that we leave it to local law enforcement to deal with localized incidents of lawbreaking.

And if the protests are still ongoing after Trump is sworn in you can look forward to the new president to stomp out the protests by all means possible.

Lol that's pretty funny considering the current president has exceeded his authority nuuumerous times.. and before you say he hasn't we even had the supreme court make two different rulings that he had.

Lol that's pretty funny considering the current president has exceeded his authority nuuumerous times.. and before you say he hasn't we even had the supreme court make two different rulings that he had.

So you believe he's exceeded it before, therefore he should continue to exceed it? Ridiculous. Obama said we should give the next president a chance. If you want more than that you're going to have to wait for the governors to ask for help or for Trump to do whatever it is he wants to do.

Back
Top Bottom