• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agitators waving Mexican flags declare, 'This is the new America!'

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A crowd in the thousands marched from MacArthur Park through downtown Los Angeles on Saturday to protest the election of Donald Trump. Underlying the social causes championed on signs and banners, and in chants by dozens of marchers, was the protesters’ promise to unify against the attacks they anticipate once Trump assumes office.
GOPUSA ? Agitators waving Mexican flags declare, 'This is the new America!'

Ya, shutting down the 101 Freeway for several hours....that's all part of being a good protester...right?

So far I've seen blacks beat up whites, & I've seen Hispanics beat up whites. Where are all these supposed white-on-minority hate crimes that I've heard so much about? They sound about as rare as the Amur Leopard, which is spoken of and rarely seen.

stop-trump-ad.jpg

Least they're working. ;)

stop-trump-ad.jpg

Least they're working. ;)

I find that hard to believe. Who has that much money just to pay people to protest, and why?

I find that hard to believe. Who has that much money just to pay people to protest, and why?

George Soros, Moveon.org and the DNC . I'd throw CPUSA in the mix.

Why? to cause chaos and mayhem. Why do BLM people protest?

A crowd in the thousands marched from MacArthur Park through downtown Los Angeles on Saturday to protest the election of Donald Trump. Underlying the social causes championed on signs and banners, and in chants by dozens of marchers, was the protesters’ promise to unify against the attacks they anticipate once Trump assumes office.

Ya, shutting down the 101 Freeway for several hours....that's all part of being a good protester...right?

This is our problem, but thanks for your concern.

The ad was posted at least 8 days ago, according to the screen shot. Was there protesting going in the last couple days before the election?

The ad was posted at least 8 days ago, according to the screen shot. Was there protesting going in the last couple days before the election?

Seriously? Protests against Trump have been going on for months. Now......they have escalated!

Nothing will be done about these losers until somebody dies due to not being able to get to the hospital or needs emergency attention. Imagine you are talking your kid to the emergency room and they are bleeding in your back seat and you are stuck due to these complete ****ing excuses of human beings. I say put out ads, create a law and shoot anybody blocking freeways. Cop target practice. No. I am not joking.

It's everyone in America's problem. Allowing this lawlessness to continue, is stupid!

Well if it is everyone's problem, that should make you rather happy because you wanted Trump to bring chaos to America.

That said, you are in Oregon, not Los Angeles, so your drive to the supermarket will be fine.

Seriously? Protests against Trump have been going on for months. Now......they have escalated!

Does that give you a sad?

What is with these piece of **** Mexican assholes waving Mexican flags? Are they American's or not. If not... get the **** out and go back to your **** hole of a country. If so, pick up an American flag and be thankful for every second you get to live in America. Appreciate the USA. Those that want to complain... piss of and leave.

Well if it is everyone's problem, that should make you rather happy because you wanted Trump to bring chaos to America.

That said, you are in Oregon, not Los Angeles, so your drive to the supermarket will be fine.

Not in Portland or Eugene. But I don't live in those bastions of liberal stupidity!

No, I wanted Trump to straighten out America from the chaos of the obama Regime.

Notice, obama is saying nothing about these protests and must enjoy seeing them

What would you like me to do about it?

You claimed it was your problem to deal with... right? Are you dealing with it?
If so, good. If not then why do you claim it is your problem to deal with?

You claimed it was your problem to deal with... right? Are you dealing with it?
If so, good. If not then why do you claim it is your problem to deal with?

Because it's not Mickey's problem. He's in Oregon. This is Los Angeles. Unless he's spending the week in Los Angeles, that is, in which case he should use an app called "Waze" to guide him around any traffic congestions.

So again, what would you like me to do about it?

Because it's not Mickey's problem. He's in Oregon. This is Los Angeles. Unless he's spending the week in Los Angeles, that is, in which case he should use an app called "Waze" to guide him around any traffic congestions.

My bad. I thought you said that because you are a liberal and it is liberals... it is location.

Does that give you a sad?

It makes me sad for America.

What is with these piece of **** Mexican assholes waving Mexican flags? Are they American's or not. If not... get the **** out and go back to your **** hole of a country. If so, pick up an American flag and be thankful for every second you get to live in America. Appreciate the USA. Those that want to complain... piss of and leave.

Pretty much my sentiment as well. That sure wouldn't go over if Americans tried that in Mexico. These people bite the hand that feeds them and ignore the rule of law.

And anyone who accepts this crap, is no better.

A attack on any American is a attack on me.

You wouldn't understand the concept.

These people are beyond moronic. If Mexico is so great, why come here? Evidently they want to turn America into the ****hole they left. Brilliant! Where will they go after they ruin this country? :roll:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom