• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agitators waving Mexican flags declare, 'This is the new America!'

My bad. I thought you said that because you are a liberal and it is liberals... it is location.

It makes me sad for America.

Pretty much my sentiment as well. That sure wouldn't go over if Americans tried that in Mexico. These people bite the hand that feeds them and ignore the rule of law.

And anyone who accepts this crap, is no better.

When are you going to own it?

A attack on any American is a attack on me.

You wouldn't understand the concept.

These people are beyond moronic. If Mexico is so great, why come here? Evidently they want to turn America into the ****hole they left. Brilliant! Where will they go after they ruin this country? :roll:

[to protesters]

"Alright everybody, settle down, settle down."

*Shrug*

Sorry guys, I tried. They just won't listen to me.

In the meantime you can always try contacting your community outreach center and see if they'll provide you with a safe space.

[to protesters]

*Shrug*

In the meantime you can always try contacting your community outreach center and see if they'll provide you with a safe space.

Safe space?

Nah........... a beer and a chuckle.

[to protesters]

*Shrug*

Thanks for trying though...

Safe space?

Nah........... a beer and a chuckle.

Thank goodness, I'm glad at least one of you is doing alright. You might want to share one of those beers with Mickey. People exercising their free speech is clearly deeply upsetting to him.

Thank goodness, I'm glad at least one of you is doing alright. You might want to share one of those beers with Mickey. People exercising their free speech is clearly deeply upsetting to him.

Mickey has a good heart.

And I think you know that the message they were sending was more about confrontation than acceptance.

How many countries on this earth would a illegal get away with protesting with a in your face attitude.................... while breaking immigration laws at the same time. Maybe 2-3?

Mickey has a good heart.

And I think you know that the message they were sending was more about confrontation than acceptance.

How many countries on this earth would a illegal get away with protesting with a in your face attitude.................... while breaking immigration laws at the same time. Maybe 2-3?

So you see the exercise of free speech as "confrontation" as well as an excuse to see who we can deport. You and I grew up in two very different Americas.

So you see the exercise of free speech as "confrontation" as well as an excuse to see who we can deport. You and I grew up in two very different Americas.

The America I grew up in had laws.

Illegal immigration was one of them.

Obviously, protesting a right that you do not have to begin with is acceptable to you.

[to protesters]

*Shrug*

How does any of that gobbledygook relate to my comments? I mean, besides not at all.

When are you going to own it?

Good question.

A attack on any American is a attack on me.

You wouldn't understand the concept.

No, these dweebs would not. It's all about them and the collective.

These people are beyond moronic. If Mexico is so great, why come here? Evidently they want to turn America into the ****hole they left. Brilliant! Where will they go after they ruin this country? :roll:

To Hell!

[to protesters]

*Shrug*

You know what Bub? I never needed a community outreach center. When I was growing up, there was no such animal. Mexicans came and went to work, went o church, prayed to God and raised their families. Period. They didn't need no government crutch.

Ya, pretend you don't get it! :2razz:

Mickey has a good heart.

France loves em.

stop-trump-ad.jpg

Least they're working. ;)

I'm going to be straight up honest here. I'd LOVE to have that job. $1500/week? for driving? I don't care enough about ideology to refuse that kind of a job. And I sure as hell don't care enough about Trump to refuse it either.

I'm going to be straight up honest here. I'd LOVE to have that job. $1500/week? for driving? I don't care enough about ideology to refuse that kind of a job. And I sure as hell don't care enough about Trump to refuse it either.

Beware the "up to" and possible jail time.

I grew up in L.A., and it is a bitter thing to have watched it, and much of California, be dragged down during the past several decades by slobs like these. The influence of illegal aliens and those who sympathize with them has become so strong here that the local politicians and police chief tend to treat them with kid gloves. This is not the first time people have marched here waving Mexican flags. The good thing is that when most Americans see that, it tends to increase their support for federal action against illegal immigration.

Craigslist ad, right?
Any chance that phone number will be answered?

I find that hard to believe. Who has that much money just to pay people to protest, and why?

The ad was posted at least 8 days ago, according to the screen shot. Was there protesting going in the last couple days before the election?

How do we like ABC News?

"Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

paid-trump-supporters.png

Hillary Clinton's campaign spent at least $1,000,000,000. That's a lot of zeros, they could easily afford to pay protestors.

Well if it is everyone's problem, that should make you rather happy because you wanted Trump to bring chaos to America.

That said, you are in Oregon, not Los Angeles, so your drive to the supermarket will be fine.

And we've known about this problem for many years. Half a million Hispanics took to the streets in 2006 waving Mexican flags, creating the same chaos in Los Angeles that you're now blaming Trump for.

060325_immigration_vlrg_12p.grid-4x2.jpg

The DNC created this cluster**** with their game plan that seeks to make Hispanics the majority in order to create a one party system.
We've done nothing to combat the anti American hordes that took over LA ten years ago.

And we've known about this problem for many years. Half a million Hispanics took to the streets in 2006 waving Mexican flags in Los Angeles.

060325_immigration_vlrg_12p.grid-4x2.jpg

The DNC created this cluster**** with their game plan that seeks to make Hispanics the majority in order to create a one party system.
We've done nothing to combat the anti American hordes that took over LA ten years ago.

Oh noes, not Mexican flags. Time to dig a bunker.

How do we like ABC News?

"Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

paid-trump-supporters.png

Hillary Clinton's campaign spent at least $1,000,000,000. That's a lot of zeros, they could easily afford to pay protestors.

Bizarre. Just bizarre.
Did you read the quote from David Mikkelson of Snopes.com?

“You have to understand that when a story like this goes viral, and we spend a minute or two debunking it, we make lots of money. Stories like this have helped put my children through college, buy a new car, a home and even get the Silverback gorilla my wife Barbara always wanted since she was a child,” Mikkleson said. “We claim ‘to provide evidence for such debunkings and confirmation as well‘, but that’s just ridiculous. Do you know how much time that would take? Instead, we just copy and paste parts of the original article into ours, write a couple sentences, and that’s it. I just want to be clear, our website does zero journalism or anything creative, and I’m only telling you this for legal reasons."

There was no mention of that Craigslist ad when it first ran back in March, but that guy kept a screenshot of the ad since then, waiting, presumably, for this chance to bring it out.
Something smells.

Man, the paperwork you have to file and the background checks you have to go through in order to place a Craigslist ad are insane. It's easier to qualify for immigration than it is to post a fake Craigslist ad.

Bizarre. Just bizarre.
Did you read the quote from David Mikkelson of Snopes.com?

I did, that was very odd. I know they make a lot of money from ad revenue, but the way he phrased it appeared like he was drunk or needs to not speak to the press. Wow, just weird.

There was no mention of that Craigslist ad when it first ran back in March, but that guy kept a screenshot of the ad since then, waiting, presumably, for this chance to bring it out.
Something smells.

The story didn't say that the protestor kept a screenshot of the ad, did it? I assume that ABC News dug that up from somewhere. They need to say where they got that from IMO, somewhere in the story.

Man, the paperwork you have to file and the background checks you have to go through in order to place a Craigslist ad are insane. It's easier to qualify for immigration than it is to post a fake Craigslist ad.

It's easier to vote than to create a Craigslist ad.

It's easier to vote than to create a Craigslist ad.

You've obviously never placed a craigslist ad. You need to have three things to qualify:

1) Access to a computer with an internet connection
2) An email account.
3) A face

If you meet these three qualifications, you can place just about any ad you want, however false.

Not in Portland or Eugene. But I don't live in those bastions of liberal stupidity!

No, I wanted Trump to straighten out America from the chaos of the obama Regime.

Notice, obama is saying nothing about these protests and must enjoy seeing them

You wanted Trump to put an end to demonstrations?

Interesting that the Trump sump of people are so outraged at a demonstration or two, and of course the bloated paranoia instantly shows proof positive that George Soros is burning money to pay people to protest.

That's the most ridiculous statement, with of course and as usual NOT ONE Shred of proof.

Meanwhile the Trump Sumps grump group goes ass hat crazy insisting this is what makes American not great.

Get a ****ing life.

And give yourself a head shake, there are demonstrations against this hate monster ALL OVER the world. Workers at the Trump tower in Vancouver have found it hard to get to work because of the demonstrators gathered. This is not right or left, the whole world hates this ass hole.

Demonstrating and causing havoc have been part of the American democratic process since the Boston ****ing Tea Party....ergo the first amendment and right of assembly.

This is going to be a long, long term. Trump and his "people" are too petty to ever forget an ill, and the boss is too stupid to not to enrage his "enemies", blacks, gays, lesbians, liberals, Mexican Americans, Muslims and anyone who didn't vote for him,

Back
Top Bottom