• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

about those child detention centers

and I see that you and Trump agree with Obama on the issue of whether Russia is our #1 enemy. That's a bit unusual, don't you think?
I see Russia as exactly what they are. I see Putin as exactly who he is. For that matter, I see the chunky little asshole with the bad haircut in North Korea as who and what he is. That doesnt mean we shouldnt work for better relations.

Russia has always tried to influence our country. We try to influence other peoples countries. You want to be "that guy" that runs around covered head to toe in your own **** pointing at others and shrieking" Look what YOU stepped in!" be my guest. The question was never whether or not Russia did what thyey have always done. The question is was there collusion...a specific arrangement between the Russian Government and Trump working together to influence the election. As of right now...the only evidence we have of ANYONE specifically going to foreign agencies and using Russians to influence the election was done by the Hillary campaign and the DNC.

I see Russia as exactly what they are. I see Putin as exactly who he is. For that matter, I see the chunky little asshole with the bad haircut in North Korea as who and what he is. That doesnt mean we shouldnt work for better relations.

Russia has always tried to influence our country. We try to influence other peoples countries. You want to be "that guy" that runs around covered head to toe in your own **** pointing at others and shrieking" Look what YOU stepped in!" be my guest. The question was never whether or not Russia did what thyey have always done. The question is was there collusion...a specific arrangement between the Russian Government and Trump working together to influence the election. As of right now...the only evidence we have of ANYONE specifically going to foreign agencies and using Russians to influence the election was done by the Hillary campaign and the DNC.

So, you're OK with Russia having hacked into the DNC since the US has tried to influence elections in other countries. Understood. And Obama was right to have said that Russia is not our #1 enemy. Is Trump correct also when he puts more credence in the words of Vladimir Putin than in our justice department?

So, you're OK with Russia having hacked into the DNC since the US has tried to influence elections in other countries. Understood. And Obama was right to have said that Russia is not our #1 enemy. Is Trump correct also when he puts more credence in the words of Vladimir Putin than in our justice department?
OK? What does that mean? OK as in am I going to **** myself and shriek that its the end of the world? Nah.

You know how the DNC was 'hacked'? John Podesta answered a phishing email. Thats it. All the rest of it is bull****. Once Podesta gave away his account name and password, whoever it was got access to EVERYTHING because the DNC are such a bunch of incompetent twats that they openly emailed server access to everyone on mailing lists.

Now if I was a democrat I would be far less worried about who or what hacked the DNC servers than I would be about the content of the emails that were exposed. ANYONE that isnt a mindless leftist partisan twat would be more worried about what was revealed than the fact that it was revealed.

OK? What does that mean? OK as in am I going to **** myself and shriek that its the end of the world? Nah.

You know how the DNC was 'hacked'? John Podesta answered a phishing email. Thats it. All the rest of it is bull****. Once Podesta gave away his account name and password, whoever it was got access to EVERYTHING because the DNC are such a bunch of incompetent twats that they openly emailed server access to everyone on mailing lists.

Now if I was a democrat I would be far less worried about who or what hacked the DNC servers than I would be about the content of the emails that were exposed. ANYONE that isnt a mindless leftist partisan twat would be more worried about what was revealed than the fact that it was revealed.

Yea, I suppose it doesn't matter if the Russians got hold of information about US voters. After all, they were just Democrats anyway, so what does it matter?

Anyway, Putin said he didn't do it, and Trump clearly believes him.

Yea, I suppose it doesn't matter if the Russians got hold of information about US voters. After all, they were just Democrats anyway, so what does it matter?

Anyway, Putin said he didn't do it, and Trump clearly believes him.
Whoever got into the DNC servers, they didn’t hack the US voters...they got the DNC emails...and it showed a history of corrupt bull**** going on in the DNC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever got into the DNC servers, they didn’t hack the US voters...they got the DNC emails...and it showed a history of corrupt bull**** going on in the DNC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do you think had their data stolen from the DNC server if not voters?

There are still 2,000 stolen children waiting reunion with their parents.

Who do you think had their data stolen from the DNC server if not voters?
:lamo

Dood...do you realize social media and retail outlets sell your information on a daily basis?

You want to pretend to be poutraged about the 'voter information' that was hacked now...NOT the actual content of the actual emails that were released.

ANYTHING but being responsible for the actual content of the email. There IS a pattern.

And you swallowed it. Eagerly.

:lamo

Dood...do you realize social media and retail outlets sell your information on a daily basis?

You want to pretend to be poutraged about the 'voter information' that was hacked now...NOT the actual content of the actual emails that were released.

ANYTHING but being responsible for the actual content of the email. There IS a pattern.

And you swallowed it. Eagerly.

Russian interference in our election is OK because Amazon collects data to try to sell us stuff.

Really?

Russian interference in our election is OK because Amazon collects data to try to sell us stuff.

Really?
Russian interference in our election is 'ok' because it is what they do, just like its what WE do. Come on, dood. Stop with this childish poutrage. You dont think the previous administration was out there trying to influence elections? You dont think EVERY administration has done the same thing? Dear sweet baby hay zeus, man...what do you call the US influence in the ****ing Arab Spring? Do you not recall Obama spying on Angela Merkel, or the US attempts to influence elections in France and Israel?

They hack us, we hack them. And the previous administration was SO ****ing uncaring about the Russian hacking attempts that the PRESIDENT HIMSELF ordered our intel agencies to STAND DOWN in their attempts to block Russian intrusion.

Stop. You are embarrassing yourself. This is ALL just pathetic poutrage over TRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!! Your poutrage over 'the chidren' is bull**** and you know it. Your poutrage over Russia is bull****, and you know it.

Russian interference in our election is 'ok' because it is what they do, just like its what WE do. Come on, dood. Stop with this childish poutrage. You dont think the previous administration was out there trying to influence elections? You dont think EVERY administration has done the same thing? Dear sweet baby hay zeus, man...what do you call the US influence in the ****ing Arab Spring? Do you not recall Obama spying on Angela Merkel, or the US attempts to influence elections in France and Israel?

They hack us, we hack them. And the previous administration was SO ****ing uncaring about the Russian hacking attempts that the PRESIDENT HIMSELF ordered our intel agencies to STAND DOWN in their attempts to block Russian intrusion.

Stop. You are embarrassing yourself. This is ALL just pathetic poutrage over TRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!! Your poutrage over 'the chidren' is bull**** and you know it. Your poutrage over Russia is bull****, and you know it.

Understood. It's perfectly OK with you that Russia interfered in our election. Anyway, Trump isn't so sure that they really did.

Now, back to the topic of the thread: Those kids are still separated from their parents thanks to Trump and his zero tolerance policy. The Trumpeteers are still trying to blame the whole thing on Obama, of course, as that's what they do.

Understood. It's perfectly OK with you that Russia interfered in our election. Anyway, Trump isn't so sure that they really did.

Now, back to the topic of the thread: Those kids are still separated from their parents thanks to Trump and his zero tolerance policy. The Trumpeteers are still trying to blame the whole thing on Obama, of course, as that's what they do.
Geeeeeee zus....

Its like talking to a toddler.

Geeeeeee zus....

Its like talking to a toddler.

Even a toddler understands that taking children from their parents is wrong, and that, once all real arguments have been exhausted, all that remains is the ad hominem attack.

Today is the deadline for reuniting families. What happens now?

Today is the deadline for reuniting families. What happens now?
Well...considering the missing 'parents' werent their parents and the evidence points to those children being trafficked...that makes reunification a bit of a challenge. Doesnt it?

Well...considering the missing 'parents' werent their parents and the evidence points to those children being trafficked...that makes reunification a bit of a challenge. Doesnt it?

Considering that there is no evidence for your allegation, reunification shouldn't be all that much of a challenge if the administration is really serous.

Yes, over $700 per night per kid. They could have been given rooms in a four star hotel for less.

But then how would the rich men make any money?
Mommy says that the rich men would have the sadz if they couldn't make some money off those bad children.

Considering that there is no evidence for your allegation, reunification shouldn't be all that much of a challenge if the administration is really serous.
Oh but there is evidence of that...but its not like facts matter to you when you are on your poutrageous bent.

The point has been made many times that between their home and the US border there are thousands of places they could have stopped to ask for asylum, if that was their goal.

Where I am I see people from South American countries asking for money so they can continue on their way to the US border.

It is not like they get on the train in the south of Mexico and ride it all the way to the border.

These people have many choices, even you don't think they do.

Where you are you also probably see a fair amount of groups that exist solely to exploit these people further.
The big excuse up here right now is that any mother who would march their kids across the desert is an unfit mother, period.
But when rape, kidnapping and murder are an inevitability back home, taking them through the desert is the lesser evil, and I suspect that at that point, most of these people are in no mood to automatically trust some random bunch of people in the middle of your country who "claim" that they're trying to help, but who have zero official support.

But let me ask you one question. Since the church is sometimes the more powerful institution in remote parts of your country, are they providing any help at all? Up here, Catholic Charities provides an enormous amount of help to all kinds of people with all kinds of problems.

Where you are you also probably see a fair amount of groups that exist solely to exploit these people further.
The big excuse up here right now is that any mother who would march their kids across the desert is an unfit mother, period.
But when rape, kidnapping and murder are an inevitability back home, taking them through the desert is the lesser evil, and I suspect that at that point, most of these people are in no mood to automatically trust some random bunch of people in the middle of your country who "claim" that they're trying to help, but who have zero official support.

But let me ask you one question. Since the church is sometimes the more powerful institution in remote parts of your country, are they providing any help at all? Up here, Catholic Charities provides an enormous amount of help to all kinds of people with all kinds of problems.

I have no idea what the church is doing here.

I don't associate with people like that.

Speeding has become a big problem in California. Maybe it is where you are as well.

People who speed and have children in their cars are putting their children's lives at risk.

Therefore, the way to discourage speeding is to take those children and put them in detention centers. After all, the speeders are breaking the law. If you don't want to lose your children, you should obey the law, right?

Every argument for taking children from illegal immigrants can be applied to taking them from speeding drivers. How many of us are OK with that?

Back
Top Bottom