• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2246 preserved fetal remains found in abortionist's garage

Reasons Women Get Abortions: The Statistics Aren't What You Expect - Those stats you have included non-hard cases. It's 7% in those years but currently it's 0.84% in three states according to actual abortion clinics. I would say the others would agree with that today. And, even if it were 7%, that's not very much, is it. 93% would then be for social and economic reason. Or, as I would put it, birth control so the women could go out and have more fun at the expense of killing children. Who says women aren't capable of mass murders?

Hilarious, another linke and still ZERO facts that make your claim true . . zero . . . Why push your FEELINGS like they are facts when they are clearly not. This is why multiple people exposed your false claim and are mocking it for the dishonest nonsense it is.

1.) Others in here are actually showing studies on this subject.
2.) Some state higher stats on hard cases. But, still show the vast majority do it for pleasure and money.
3.) So, when are you going to actually chime in with references yourself instead of trolling?

1.) and? thier links and yours all prove your false claim to not be a fact, thats the best part.
2.) NONE of them show that and convenience . . none. Thats just YOUR feelings and your feelings arent facts
3.) Dont need to. YOU made a claim and multiple posters proved that YOU have no support for that claims You claim has been exposed and proven false. We'll be sticking with facts.
False claims of trolling won't help your failed claims it just further exposes them. If you think its trolling click the little triangle and report it.

So here we are in the same spot, if you disagree with the facts and you think your statement is true then please simply post one fact that makes it true . . . one

Yes, although google makes it difficult to find, there are still sites out there with good information on the dangers of abortion.

How did legalizing abortion change conception (sexual) behavior? Absence of abortion serves as a deterrent for engaging in certain sexual behaviors. (Abortion encourages sexual behavior – in particular, out-ofwedlock sexual behavior – see below.) The expected consequence of conception, and, in particular, the possibility of out-of-wedlock birth, previously discouraged sexual behavior, particularly that outside of marriage: Analysis below demonstrates that an increased incidence of sexual (conception) behavior was a consequence of the legalization of abortion.4 When the consequence of a child is removed from conception behavior, individuals are more likely to engage in certain types of sexual behavior. The availability of a new option to abort one’s child has resulted in a greater number of children being conceived than there would have been had conception behavior retained the normal result of a child being born.

https://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF14A55.pdf

Yes, although google makes it difficult to find, there are still sites out there with good information on the dangers of abortion.

How did legalizing abortion change conception (sexual) behavior? Absence of abortion serves as a deterrent for engaging in certain sexual behaviors. (Abortion encourages sexual behavior – in particular, out-ofwedlock sexual behavior – see below.) The expected consequence of conception, and, in particular, the possibility of out-of-wedlock birth, previously discouraged sexual behavior, particularly that outside of marriage: Analysis below demonstrates that an increased incidence of sexual (conception) behavior was a consequence of the legalization of abortion.4 When the consequence of a child is removed from conception behavior, individuals are more likely to engage in certain types of sexual behavior. The availability of a new option to abort one’s child has resulted in a greater number of children being conceived than there would have been had conception behavior retained the normal result of a child being born.

A link to a hate group? :lamo:2rofll:

Your post instantly fails again

Every time you post lies I will post the truth.

Given that abortion caused a 10 percent decrease in the number of children born, one determines that approximately a third of aborted children would be present today had abortion not been legalized.7 While 100 percent of successfully aborted children are clearly not alive, others would not have been conceived due to the exercise of selfrestraint from engaging in sex. It is the remaining percent of those aborted that would have been contributors to the labor force (33 percent of all abortions, about 400,000 persons per year). The effect of abortion on birthrate can now be used to determine an economic impact of abortion on society.

D0D5F7EB-08B0-4075-BABD-99D9B9636D93-300x270.jpg

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!
Can you please let us know when that will start?
So far in this thread proves "truth" hasn't been a component of your posts in any way. This is further proven by the multiple posters right left and center who have mocked the lies in your posts for the nonsense they are.

Let us know, we are waiting, thanks!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!
Can you please let us know when that will start?
So far in this thread proves "truth" hasn't been a component of your posts in any way. This is further proven by the multiple posters right left and center who have mocked the lies in your posts for the nonsense they are.

Let us know, we are waiting, thanks!

Its already begun, silly.

The Economic Impact of Abortion
Legalizing abortion has a many times larger negative effect on the economy than any consumption-savings effect claimed by some. The assertion that by eliminating a population, one no longer has to spend money to feed or clothe that population, ignores the fact that one thereby destroys a population that will work. At a loss of over 400,000 persons per year (that would have otherwise become members of society), over 40 years, in total, about 15 million persons have been lost because of abortion’s legalization. Hence, approximately 10 million workers have been eliminated

8a18c0de716b45ccfad8ba6bf49096d3.jpg

Its already begun, silly.

aaaaand another swing and a miss.
We are still waiting for these FACTS,.

You know facts like:

abortion =/= murder

can you post them soon please, thanks!

aaaaand another swing and a miss.
We are still waiting for these FACTS,.

You know facts like:

abortion =/= murder

can you post them soon please, thanks!

Okay abortion is not murder, I will give you that. Abortion is just the intentional premediated killing of a human being. How about that?

Without legalized abortion, over 5 million additional people would be part of the current labor force. This is a substantial fraction of the present labor force of 150 million workers. Legalizing abortion causes a loss of between $70 billion and $135 billion of economic activity (valued work) each year in the United States.9 Suppose an income tax rate of 15 to 25 percent.10 Between $10 billion and $33 billion is lost presently in annual tax revenue. This is a significantly larger loss than the less than $2 billion of public funds some estimate abortion “saves.”

be1b014c8d4b50f94cd869bd05d2daa3--life-memes-the-innocents.jpgbabynoah.jpg

This is what planned parenthood aborts: the most fragile and the innocent humans is what the democrats and liberals seek to destroy. Pretty sick, isn't it?

1.)Okay abortion is not murder, I will give you that.
2.) Abortion is just the intentional premediated killing of a human being. How about that?

1.) you dont have to give it to me, it has nothign to do with "me" facts make it not equal to murder and facts dont care about you or me
2.) also 100% factually wrong, again, based on facts. Do you even know what abortion is? (serious question) Guess we'll stop there since much to my delight you just posted another factual fail . . maybe next post

So once again let us know when you are going to start, thanks

Last edited:
1.) you dont have to give it to me, it has nothign to do with "me" facts make it not equal to murder and facts dont care about you or me
2.) Do you even know what abortion is? (serious question)
lol I was conceding your point that abortion isn't murder. Abortion is the premediated killing of another human being. So essentially, we could consider abortion a non criminal homicide. Or to be specific, Foeticide.

What is abortion? I'm glad you asked. Abortion is one of the most evil practices known to man. It is closely associated with child sacrifice and the occult. Abortion is the leading cause of death in America, by a very wide margin. Abortion robs both the mother and the child from having a loving relationship. Abortion desensitizes people to killing and death. Abortion robs the child of a future. Abortion robs society of a more diverse, individual talent.
Jack Nicholson was almost aborted. Think about that loss for a moment. Now multiply that by 53,000,000. Planned Parenthood is an enemy of the state and an enemy of the people. They have polluted the American dream and twisted the phrase "Life Liberty and the pursuit of happiness" to suit their needs.

Abortion Survivor:

Melissa Ohden
Now a mother, herself, Melissa has experienced first-hand what she calls the “intergenerational impact of abortion.” The reality is that abortion doesn’t just impact a woman’s life. It ends a child’s life and it forever changes the lives of everyone it touches, including women, men, extended family members, friends, and our communities.
Melissa’s biological mother was a 19 year old college student when she had a saline infusion abortion in 1977 that was meant to end Melissa’s life. Although her biological mother thought that she was less than five months pregnant when she had the abortion, the fact that Melissa survived and weighed almost 3 pounds indicates that her biological mother was much further along in her pregnancy than she realized. In fact, when Melissa obtained her medical records in 2007 that detail the abortion procedure that she survived, one of the first notations by a doctor after she survived was that she looked like she was approximately 31 weeks gestation! Despite the initial concerns that doctors had regarding her ability to survive, and the quality of life she would experience if she did, today Melissa is a healthy 34-year-old woman.

1t2tmv.jpg

And this guy came really close to being aborted:

5bb4bec11f00002501242ade.jpg

Given that abortion caused a 10 percent decrease in the number of children born, one determines that approximately a third of aborted children would be present today had abortion not been legalized.7 While 100 percent of successfully aborted children are clearly not alive, others would not have been conceived due to the exercise of selfrestraint from engaging in sex. It is the remaining percent of those aborted that would have been contributors to the labor force (33 percent of all abortions, about 400,000 persons per year). The effect of abortion on birthrate can now be used to determine an economic impact of abortion on society.

Fewer people in the world than there otherwise would be is not necessarily a bad thing.

I thought you said you were going to post the truth? What happened?

I thought you said you were going to post the truth? What happened?

Which point do you take issue with? We can go down the list one by one if you want.

I'm just warning you now, you will likely find some data that supports your conclusions. But under no circumstances should you trust the liberal media.

But under no circumstances should you trust the liberal media.

That's so convenient for people whose lives are directed by propaganda. When reality that contradicts the propaganda invades the bubble in the form of the Wall Street Journal, The NYTimes, The Times Picayune, The LATimes, The Oregonian it's so convenient to say the MSM lies.

If everything and everyone lies, how how can you tell that the stuff you read isn't a lie?

1.) lol I was conceding your point that abortion isn't murder.
2.) Abortion is the premediated killing of another human being. So essentially, we could consider abortion a non criminal homicide. Or to be specific, Foeticide.

1.) and its just a fact not a point
2.) and again another factually wrong claim that completely fails . . . see like i said you dont even know what abortion is. This is so much fun!

so here we are in the same spot . . when you are ready to post facts and not lies, please let us know, thanks!

Hilarious, another linke and still ZERO facts that make your claim true . . zero . . . Why push your FEELINGS like they are facts when they are clearly not. This is why multiple people exposed your false claim and are mocking it for the dishonest nonsense it is.

Why are you being this way? The study is conclusive that women have abortions for convenience of sexual pleasure over responsibility to the living baby inside her.

1.) and? thier links and yours all prove your false claim to not be a fact, thats the best part.
2.) NONE of them show that and convenience . . none. Thats just YOUR feelings and your feelings arent facts
3.) Dont need to. YOU made a claim and multiple posters proved that YOU have no support for that claims You claim has been exposed and proven false. We'll be sticking with facts.
False claims of trolling won't help your failed claims it just further exposes them. If you think its trolling click the little triangle and report it.

So here we are in the same spot, if you disagree with the facts and you think your statement is true then please simply post one fact that makes it true . . . one

Studies are always going to have different outcomes based on who they talk with and the questions as well as how the questions are worded. The conclusion that is simple to make is the vast majority of women are whores looking for a good time and don't mind killing their children.

Why are you being this way? The study is conclusive that women have abortions for convenience of sexual pleasure over responsibility to the living baby inside her.

Please point out in the study where it says that.

BTW, a woman has no responsibility to an unwanted and unwelcome zef.

The conclusion that is simple to make is the vast majority of women are whores looking for a good time and don't mind killing their children.

That's about as accurate as saying the vast majority of men will boink anything with tits and walk away from her if she gets pregnant.

Please point out in the study where it says that.

BTW, a woman has no responsibility to an unwanted and unwelcome zef.

You have it. I gave it out already. Look back.

1.)Why are you being this way?
2.) The study is conclusive that women have abortions for convenience of sexual pleasure over responsibility to the living baby inside her.

1.) what way? honest, integrity based and wanting to deal in facts and reality? I dont know i guess im weird like that
2.) No it doesn't in anyway whatsoever . . no even close. No matter how many times you state the lie it will never be true. Thats why you cant provided one single fat that supports your claim and makes it true. lol

disagree once again simply provided ONE fact that makes your exposed claim true . . . one . . .thanks!

Studies are always going to have different outcomes based on who they talk with and the questions as well as how the questions are worded. The conclusion that is simple to make is the vast majority of women are whores looking for a good time and don't mind killing their children.

:lamo and there it is!!! holy cow!!

you just posted a totally triggered unhinged meltdown based on your FEELINGS pusing it as fact when theres no honest and logical basis for it. Your feelings are not facts, they are meaningless to facts. Well thanks for proving me right.

so once again, if you can provided one single fact that supports your claim and makes it true please let us know ow. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom