• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2246 preserved fetal remains found in abortionist's garage

:lamo and there it is!!! holy cow!!

you just posted a totally triggered unhinged meltdown based on your FEELINGS pusing it as fact when theres no honest and logical basis for it. Your feelings are not facts, they are meaningless to facts. Well thanks for proving me right.

so once again, if you can provided one single fact that supports your claim and makes it true please let us know ow. thanks!

Let me clarify. The vast majority of women who have an abortion are whores looking for a good time and having a baby is inconvenient.

Let me clarify. The vast majority of women who have an abortion are whores looking for a good time and having a baby is inconvenient.

Oh I fully understood what your illogical factually unsupported feelings and opinion are, its halarious~~

now can you post one fact that makes that statement rational and true . . .one . . thanks!

Oh I fully understood what your illogical factually unsupported feelings and opinion are, its halarious~~

now can you post one fact that makes that statement rational and true . . .one . . thanks!

Remember this guy doesn't respond to questions. He isn't here to debate. He doesn't bring anything to the table. His majestic logic amounts to "you are wrong" usually attached to some LOLs and maybe a thanks or two.

Going forward, he will learn the difference between the abortion "cover" and the leftists very real intent of genocide / infanticide / bloody murder.
6d975b5eeb2d32d14f7c5e46dbbe3bc0.jpg

And that's what you are bringing to the table?

And that's what you are bringing to the table?

Definitely. Planned Parenthood breeds little whores. Do you want to know why?

Why, is there something wrong with calling a spade a spade? Does the truth hurt? Or does it expose Planned Parenthood as a fraudulent organization? And who are you defending here? All the women who go out and get pregnant and have abortions? Yeah, that's mighty noble of you my friend, thumbs up!

What we have here is known as a hardcore abortionist enthusiast.

Definitely. Planned Parenthood breeds little whores. Do you want to know why?

Why, is there something wrong with calling a spade a spade? Does the truth hurt? Or does it expose Planned Parenthood as a fraudulent organization? And who are you defending here? All the women who go out and get pregnant and have abortions? Yeah, that's mighty noble of you my friend, thumbs up!

Tin hat getting a bit tight is it?

Remember this guy doesn't respond to questions. He isn't here to debate. He doesn't bring anything to the table. His majestic logic amounts to "you are wrong" usually attached to some LOLs and maybe a thanks or two.

Going forward, he will learn the difference between the abortion "cover" and the leftists very real intent of genocide / infanticide / bloody murder.

Awww is this a whole post just about me in attempt to deflect from the fact you cant support your claims?? AWESOME!
I mean it failed but the desperation is still hilarious. Man facts really make you angry

Facts
Abortion =/= murder
Abortion =/= premeditated killing of a ZEF

Careful, your Christianity is showing through, but thanks for proving yet again, that religious zealots are hypocritical assholes.

Nothing but more profanity from our friends on the other side of the isle. Abortionists are now killing babies after they have been born. And abortionist enthusiasts are defending these actions. sickening people! very, very sick people.

Nothing but more profanity from our friends on the other side of the isle.
Truth hurts eh? I am not your friend and not on any side of any isle.

Abortionists are now killing babies after they have been born. And abortionist enthusiasts are defending these actions. sickening people! very, very sick people.
Sure they are in your delusions.

Truth hurts eh? I am not your friend and not on any side of any isle.

Sure they are in your delusions.

Common tactic of the left: Deny you are on the left. And deny friendship. Both to those on the right and to millions of unborn babies.

Nothing but more profanity from our friends on the other side of the isle. Abortionists are now killing babies after they have been born.

Sources please? Source this or admit that you have lied repeatedly in posting this throughout various threads.

Nothing but more profanity from our friends on the other side of the isle. Abortionists are now killing babies after they have been born. And abortionist enthusiasts are defending these actions. sickening people! very, very sick people.

Read the law. It's not happening. No MD is killing healthy, genetically normal, viable babies. Were s/he to be doing that they would be arrested, jailed and stripped of their license to practice. No MD is going to risk losing a professional position they spent 8 to 10 years acquiring.

If you think you are right post a documented incident. The only Dr. I know that killed normal viable babies is Gosnell and he is in jail, for life.

What is happening are parents and MD are not applying painful extreme measures on non-viable , genetically abnormal, babies but are letting them die wrapped in blankets and in the arms of sad, disappointed but loving parents.Explain how this is a bad thing.

Last edited:

Read the law. It's not happening. No MD is killing healthy, genetically normal, viable babies. Were s/he to be doing that they would be arrested, jailed and stripped of their license to practice. No MD is going to risk losing a professional position they spent 8 to 10 years acquiring.

If you think you are right post a documented incident. The only Dr. I know that killed normal viable babies is Gosnell and he is in jail, for life.

What is happening are parents and MD are not applying painful extreme measures on non-viable , genetically abnormal, babies but are letting them die wrapped in blankets and in the arms of sad, disappointed but loving parents.Explain how this is a bad thing.

I agree. Parents of a terminally ill baby may choose comfort/pallitive care instead of extraordinary care.

When catastrophic fetal abnormalities are discovered before birth , many tests are made and many doctors are consulted.

All the information is given the parent/parents and the choice is up to them whether they wish to have extra ordinary medial measures or palliative/comfort care.

Many times if the terminally ill little one survives birth it will only live a few minutes or hours.

Instead of having the infant rushed away and stuck with tubes and lines and not being able to comfort the baby at the end of its life , the parent/ parents may chose comfort care so the little one can be wrapped in a blanket , kept warm , comforted and loved before it expires from its medical issues.

Last edited:
Bovine excrement. Biased, anti choice site. Not giving them the traffic or risking a virus.

And the NY Times link has nothing to do with abortion.

It's link to a pro-life fantasy site...and useless.

He has not provided a single source that proves his claim.

Show the arrests and convictions.

The pro-choicers on this board were railing against Gosnell and wanted the max penalty.

Show the arrests and convictions.

The pro-choicers on this board were railing against Gosnell and wanted the max penalty.

You have a major disconnect. Why do you think the police would arrest anyone involved in this activity? No crime has been committed according to the abortionists. Even if the baby was killed after death its just chocked up as a late term abortion. Its not like they have police officers monitoring every child (or any child for that matter), so Planned Parenthood holds all the cards.

Yes, the left wing now has a viable option to commit mass murder without consequences. That should tell you something about their motives.

Back
Top Bottom