• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2246 preserved fetal remains found in abortionist's garage

YOU took it from 'human being' to 'homo sapiens'. The posts are there for all to see.
2.) I will not go around and around w/ you.

1.) post the lie as many times as you want but "I" did no such thing as I already proved. if you disagree then show where "I" did that, you wont . . .cause you cant
2.) thats a good move cause your false claim will lose to facts every time

Aaaand another dodge that changes zero FACTS. sWEET!
A fetus is both human (adj) and a (human) noun by definition, this fact will not change. If you disagree simply post one fact that proves otherwise . . .one. thanks!
Another weak, evasive response. You’re the one dodging and lying, repeatedly, from the beginning of the debate.

Factually, you have provided zero evidence to support your ignorant assumption. You just keep posting the above bolded nonsense sourced from your uninformed brain.

I have provided multiple supporting sources that 100% prove what I’ve been saying, human fetuses are not correctly identified as humans. Fetuses, or human fetuses, but not humans (singly).

SCOTUS has ruled that fetuses have no rights until the point in gestation when they become “viable”. If the fetuses had “human” status at any point prior to viability, terminating the pregnancy would be murder, but it isn’t because our judicial/legal system and Constitution grant no rights to fetuses, as it should be. Even the AMA does not refer to human fetuses/fetuses as “humans”.

Refresh your memory with my previous post that includes links to numerous sources that fully validate my point.
https://www.debatepolitics.com/abor...nd-abortionists-garage-22.html#post1070627924

If you want to continue to disagree at this point, stop **** talking and put up an actual argument with links to references supporting your belief.

Another weak, evasive response. You’re the one dodging and lying, repeatedly, from the beginning of the debate.

Factually, you have provided zero evidence to support your ignorant assumption. You just keep posting the above bolded nonsense sourced from your uninformed brain.

I have provided multiple supporting sources that 100% prove what I’ve been saying, human fetuses are not correctly identified as humans. Fetuses, or human fetuses, but not humans (singly).

SCOTUS has ruled that fetuses have no rights until the point in gestation when they become “viable”. If the fetuses had “human” status at any point prior to viability, terminating the pregnancy would be murder, but it isn’t because our judicial/legal system and Constitution grant no rights to fetuses, as it should be. Even the AMA does not refer to human fetuses/fetuses as “humans”.

Refresh your memory with my previous post that includes links to numerous sources that fully validate my point.
https://www.debatepolitics.com/abor...nd-abortionists-garage-22.html#post1070627924

If you want to continue to disagree at this point, stop **** talking and put up an actual argument with links to references supporting your belief.
Scotus? Rights? oooh i see you are trying a new strawman and new deflections . . welp, another completely fail Hilarious

Wow what a waste of a long post that changes nothing. I love how angry facts make you. post 195 still stands and no matter how many meltdowns you post facts wont change.

A fetus is both human (adj) and a (human) noun by definition, this fact will not change. If you disagree simply post one fact that proves otherwise . . .one. thanks!

Scotus? Rights? oooh i see you are trying a new strawman and new deflections . . welp, another completely fail Hilarious

Wow what a waste of a long post that changes nothing. I love how angry facts make you. post 195 still stands and no matter how many meltdowns you post facts wont change.

:roll: Yep, another nothing response.

Here’s your post #195:
Facts are trash talking they are just the kryptonite to your posted lies. Secondly you already posted this, it already completely failed, was mocked for how stupid it was and it proves your claim wrong. I asked you to explain what you think you posted and your dodged and ran from that question.

but by all means if you want the beat down of your posts and my entertainment to continue lets do it.

hmmm you post a dictionary definition, great!!! So you feel the dictionary i factual and support you huh?

quick questions then

please explain why YOU added the bolded in red above and that is NOT in your cherry picked definition? is it because you realize the definition does NOT support your posted lie?

after that please explain what you think you posted that says a fetus is not human (adj) nor a human(noun) because nothign you posted does?

what about these dictionary definitions since you already feel the dictionary supports YOU <snicker>

Your link says CHILD correct?
so lets look at the definition of child shall we:

American Heritage Dictionary Entry: child

let me guess, that dictionary link doesn't count but YOURS magically does?

how about THIS one:

American Heritage Dictionary Entry: human

are you claiming a fetus is not a homosapien???????

well that was fun

this is the part where if you would like to post with honesty and integrity, you apologize, man up, admit your factual mistake or you continue to post lies making your posts look even more silly
the best part is, either way the fact remains a fetus is human (adj) and a human (noun) and your claims otherwise are wrong

im glad i could help correct your mistakes and educate you on this topic, thanks for playing and you're welcome!
Where, in the above silly ramblings, is your proof?

The way you lie and obfuscate, and then double, triple, and quadruple down on your bull****, you oughta call yourself “littleTrump”. :lamo

:roll: Yep, another nothing response.

Here’s your post #195:

Where, in the above silly ramblings, is your proof?

The way you lie and obfuscate, and then double, triple, and quadruple down on your bull****, you oughta call yourself “littleTrump”. :lamo

AWESOME!!! did you just repost that and showing the facts that prove your claims wrong, thanks!!!
A fetus is both human (adj) and a (human) noun by definition, this fact will not change. If you disagree simply post one fact that proves otherwise . . .one.. . . thanks!

Abortionist enthusiasts are some of the most sick people on the planet. They will use the Constitution when it suits them and at the same time turn those backs on it. These people actually believe you should have the right to kill your offspring. In the absence of God's law you have Satan's law.

2Kings 6:28-29
Deuteronomy28:53 abd 57
Isaiah 9:20

Enjoy

The trespass in question was not a casual, slip-of-the-tongue curse, but a deep-seated rebellion, an ongoing attitude of hatred that had to be dealt with severely. In other words, the punishment was not for minor infractions but for determined defiance. Also note this is old testament and we are no longer under the law. We are under the dispensation of Grace. Also this doesn't speak to abortion it speaks to extreme crime and extreme punishment. Also note this punishment could not be rendered by the parent they would have to go through proper judicial channels to carry it out.

Also you believe in God? Do you have a faith that he is real and God's word is true?

Seems to me if you can interpret the laws of the Bible and religious observance in a way that suits your dogma, others have that same right to an interpretation. In which case abortions are OK with God since life doesn't begin until "quickening" or until the first breath. Pick one as it suits you.

AWESOME!!! did you just repost that and showing the facts that prove your claims wrong, thanks!!!
A fetus is both human (adj) and a (human) noun by definition, this fact will not change. If you disagree simply post one fact that proves otherwise . . .one.. . . thanks!
More nothing. You have no legitimate argument. Just idiotic blather.

I’m a big enough person that I feel no need to claim victory, but I won’t stop you from claiming your well earned loser title. :mrgreen:

Carry on.

More nothing. You have no legitimate argument. Just idiotic blather.

I’m a big enough person that I feel no need to claim victory, but I won’t stop you from claiming your well earned loser title. :mrgreen:

Carry on.
good move run away because facts wont change.
Post #195 stands. A fetus is both human (adj) and a (human) noun by definition, this fact will not change. If you disagree simply post one fact that proves otherwise . . .one.. . . thanks!

Last edited:
good move run away because facts wont change.
Post #195 stands. A fetus is both human (adj) and a (human) noun by definition, this fact will not change. If you disagree simply post one fact that proves otherwise . . .one.. . . thanks!
Your post #195 is rubbish. To say it is “weak” would be substantial praise. That’s why you’re afraid to point to any part of it as proof.

Back to the kiddie pool for you!

Your post #195 is rubbish. To say it is “weak” would be substantial praise. That’s why you’re afraid to point to any part of it as proof.

Back to the kiddie pool for you!

:yawn:

Deuteronomy28:53 and 57

Enjoy
Deuteronomy28:53 and 57
Blessed people have many children (Deuteronomy 28:4, 11). They have the freedom to train those children in the ways of the Lord (6:7). By contrast, cursed people have few children (28:18). Cursed people eventually serve “a nation of fierce countenance that does not … show favor to the young,” i.e. their children (28:50). Due to sieges in war, they consume their own children (28:53-57).
The People of Israel were not able to keep the divine guidelines and Deuteronomy 28:53, 28:57 supports the failure of the People of Israel. So, in effect, this is what happens when you TURN AWAY from God, and what God was working to prevent.

The context for this verse is the Syrians laying siege against the northern kingdom of Israel’s capital city of Samaria and using severe famine as a weapon. Conditions had become so bad in the besieged city, that people were actually eating heads of donkeys, dove droppings and yes, even their own children.

The cannibalism events are part of the history of the People of Israel and Jesus Christ makes clear that they have broken the covenant with God. Jesus Christ provides the fulfillment of the law (Matthew 5:17-20) and the new and final covenant of God: “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins” (Matthew 26:28).

Cannibalism is mentioned in the Bible. First of all, as a warning by Moses, that if the people of Israel would turn their backs on God, things would get so bad that eventually people would eat their own children. This came true during the reign of king Jehoram, when Samaria is under siege. He is asked to judge between to women that had agreed to eat their children together, but only one keeps her word. Shortly after this happens, God has mercy on the people and makes the army of Aram flee, and the people can eat from the plentiful food the army left behind.

Once again, this is a result of turning away from God, clearly not something he approves of, in fact it was something he was he actively tried to prevent.

To eat the flesh of anyone, denotes to seek one‘s life, and is descriptive of blood-thirsty enemies. If we translate the language literally it is found that "shall eat" is actually "shall destroy." To eat the flesh of anyone, denotes to seek one's life, and is descriptive of blood-thirsty enemies; This does not actually mean human flesh. It means the man turns against his neighbors on the right and left. He destroys his friends who were the only help he had, since he had turned away from God.
And once again, this is a direct result from TURNING AWAY from God and disobedience

Spiritually deceived through idolatry, cursed people also sacrifice their children to an unknown God (Leviticus 20:2-5, Jeremiah 32:35, Ezekiel 16:21, 20:26-31, 23:37). This act of abortion or infanticide is spiritual prostitution and an abomination, worthy of death. It defiles God’s sanctuary and blasphemes his holy name (Leviticus 20:3). God says he will set his face against all those who commit child sacrifice – them and their families (20:5). God will also judge those who hide their eyes from people who commit such wickedness, instead of justly using capital punishment on them (20:5). Anyone who commits abortion will not receive answers to prayer (Ezekiel 20:31). God is making them desolate so that they will know he is God (20:26).

America today is cursed. Families used to have 10-12 children. Now they have two, one, or none. The rest are murdered via abortion, which is nothing other than a blood sacrifice to demons. America isn’t raising her own children either, except in homeschooling families. She also serves a fierce government that does not favor the young. We see this trend in sex education, atheism and homosexuality in schools and the media, and the DCF. If she continues in this trend, America may go into captivity and consume her own children due to war, famine, or siege.

Fact remains, this abortion doctor was very twisted. It takes a very dark heart to carry out mass murder on this scale.

And then to preserve the babies like trophies or something? SICK, VERY SICK!

Fact remains, this abortion doctor was very twisted. It takes a very dark heart to carry out mass murder on this scale.

And then to preserve the babies like trophies or something? SICK, VERY SICK!
Doc what def a sick puppy, but what mass murder, did more to the story come out?
Link and facts please, thanks

Doc what def a sick puppy, but what mass murder, did more to the story come out?
Link and facts please, thanks

*mass murder in Gods eyes. You likely wont get the concept until your are sitting in front of him for the final judgement.

Its the same idea the Nazi's had when they were killing the Jews during WW2. Sure it was "justified legally" but that doesn't mean it wasn't cold blooded murder. Because that's exactly what it was. You should also find it in your heart to be grateful that your mother didn't have you aborted.

1.) *mass murder in Gods eyes. You likely wont get the concept until your are sitting in front of him for the final judgement.

Its the same idea the Nazi's had when they were killing the Jews during WW2. Sure it was "justified legally" but that doesn't mean it wasn't cold blooded murder. Because that's exactly what it was. You should also find it in your heart to be grateful that your mother didn't have you aborted.

nope mass murder in YOUR eyes, in your subjective feeligns about YOUR god. so the answer is NO, you have no links or facts to support your claim. That's what I thought, much to my delight, another posts of your completely bites the dust

nope mass murder in YOUR eyes, in your subjective feeligns about YOUR god. so the answer is NO, you have no links or facts to support your claim. That's what I thought, much to my delight, another posts of your completely bites the dust

Our nation disagrees with you, including our first president.

George Washington
Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

badb4610227903d54aee19a01ec5c9c6.jpg

Not even mentioning the nations motto, IN GOD WE TRUST

George Washington
Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

View attachment 67264281

Not even mentioning the nations motto, IN GOD WE TRUST
Has Washington ever spoken on the issue of abortion? Perhaps you might want to research that.

1.) you are not from my country
2.) no my nation does not agree with you, YOUR subjective god is not everybody's god . . .this is so much fun!, much to my delight you post totally fails once again!

Didn't Ronnie also say: "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts."?

Thats an entirely different argument. THe Constitution isnt the source of our rights and the rights you listed are derived from the fundamental right to ones own life. Science tells us what is and is not human, not what rights we have as humans.

What is the source of our rights?

And dont bother with 'natural rights,' it's no more than just another philosophy and if it's not, please post the biology studies that prove animals have rights. Commonly, religious people try to use 'natural rights' as an end run around their religiuos arguments, since they know they cant use those in discussions regarding American law...but 'natural rights' are just another appeal to a higher authority.

Back
Top Bottom