• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

► On How Many Counts will Paul Manafort be Found Guilty in Virginia? [Poll Included]

On How Many Counts will Paul Manafort be Found Guilty in Virginia?

• Total voters
He was found guilty on 8 charges!

Yeah, so..your point?
My point was to say that those who guessed in the above category 5-8 charges were on the money.

I guessed 5-8. Winner-winner!!!

I chose 5-8

Winner winner chicken dinner :mrgreen:

Well will wonders never cease. Guilty on 8, though hung on 10. Well let the appeals begin. Though prosecution may push for a.new trial for the 10 charges that ended in mistrial (if that's allowed). And isnt there another court case waiting for him?

Somebody had to pay for Trump beating Hillary like a drum. Manafort was the easy mark for Mueller or so he thought.
I hope the judge will sentence him to time served.

Somebody had to pay for Trump beating Hillary like a drum. Manafort was the easy mark for Mueller or so he thought.

Pipe dreams can be an excellent way to daydream worries away.

I think this is going help Trump, ironically. In fact, it may help him continue to surge with the
black vote, as they don't like legal bullying.

Mueller might be drinking Champaign tonight. However once an appellate courts tosses these cases
he will be crying in his beer.

Last edited:

I think this is going help Trump, ironically. In fact, it may help him continue to surge with the
black vote, as they don't like legal bullying.

Mueller might be drinking Champaign tonight. However once an appellate courts tosses these cases
he will be crying in his beer.

Wake up... Wake up Slick! Surely you have gone off on a fit of dreamy sleep-typing!

Face fact - Your buddy Trump has a busload of Haters trying really hard to run him over!

I suggest a few beers. It's going to be a long night. Grab a six-pack...

The Federal sentencing guidelines is 14 years as the least he has to serve.

Does Manafort have any legal issues in NY? Anything the NYSAG could go after him for? Haven't been following that closely.
No idea, but I very much suspect he does. Many money laundering & tax evasion are mirrored both federally and at the state level.

Am weaning myself away politically.
Ahhh ... jump in, and join the frey!

Comon, vote Dem and help us rid America of the scourge that is Donald Trump. First, we start with the House. Then we use the committees to show the American people what has been going-on. We can televise it all, like Watergate, until the public tide turns against anything GOP. Trump will have no protection, and nowhere to hide.

No idea, but I very much suspect he does. Many money laundering & tax evasion are mirrored both federally and at the state level.

Comon, vote Dem and help us rid America of the scourge that is Donald Trump. First, we start with the House. Then we use the committees to show the American people what has been going-on. We can televise it all, like Watergate, until the public tide turns against anything GOP. Trump will have no protection, and nowhere to hide.

You're putting the cart before the horse....

Mueller's team will file doc's tonight for the DC trial. Stay tuned.

Oh, I plan on voting. That hasn't changed. I just can't watch politics the way I used to. I was constantly watching, or listening to XM in my car. I just can't do that anymore. I backed off around the time Kennedy announced his retirement. Just made me too angry. Too much happening, not enough power to do anything about it. and not enough people in power to do anything about it. :(

Oh, I plan on voting. That hasn't changed. I just can't watch politics the way I used to. I was constantly watching, or listening to XM in my car. I just can't do that anymore. I backed off around the time Kennedy announced his retirement. Just made me too angry. Too much happening, not enough power to do anything about it. and not enough people in power to do anything about it. :(
Your choice. I release my disgust with the situation by spreading the word - anywhere & everywhere! Whenever I think I find a receptive mind, I give them the 411.

Back
Top Bottom