• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your biggest fear?

My biggest fears are:

Being tied up and having my mouth duct taped while I have a stuffy nose.

Biting into a Burger King Whopper and finding a hair.

Waking up the morning after drinking a bottle or 2 of wine and finding Mickey Rourke next to me.

How odd.

There is war in Afghanistan, riots in Ferguson, an exodus of illegals flooding your boarders, war in Iraq, Ukraine, and Syria.

There is a huge Ebola outbreak in Africa and according to Warmists we have nine hours and sixteen minutes to live and your major fear is the media?

Artsy types are easy...the really obnoxious ones you ignore the rest you watch and later ridicule. It has been the way of man since the first monkey painted a leg bone.

I fear the massive military build up on the streets of the United States and worry it might spill over here.
'Human Barbie' Lolita Richi from Ukraine is just 16 and claims she's had no surgery | Mail Online
This was my art teacher in college which is why I'm afraid of the media.

Oh yeah..and one more. Judge Judy. Judge Judy scares the heck out of me. Especially when I wonder what she is wearing under that robe, if anything. No one can be that cranky for no reason.

You went to college at a high school in Turkmenistan?

The outspoken high-school student, who is now temporarily living in Turkmenistan,

Read more: 'Human Barbie' Lolita Richi from Ukraine is just 16 and claims she's had no surgery | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What's your biggest fear? Mine is the media. I don't understand them. Show business scares me. All the artsy types I talked to were really strange and mean to me. Plus I find their sensibilities strange.

My biggest fear was that I would return to this forum when I returned from my summer vacation:doh

The demise of the American Republic.

I sincerely believe that in the next decade or so our Republic will be dissolved into a unified federal state and that only the terms and ceremony of the Republic will be left.

You may be right if the One-World-Government people are correct in their thinking - that there would be one small "committee" making the rules for the entire world to follow. It would be interesting to see how the ME would react to that, though, since they can't even agree which religion is the "correct" one. Maybe religion, as such, will be done away with?

Greetings, Lutherf. :2wave:

My biggest fear? For a very long time, it was the fear of being homeless and being a grocery cart lady living under an overpass. Now? It is the fear of getting really old and ill, and dependent on some stranger to take care of me because I can't get out of bed by myself or I can't go to the bathroom by myself or being told I am too old to live in my car if I was homeless and forcing me into some old folks home that smells of pee and the desolation of being alone with everyone else there that is doomed to being alone.

What's your biggest fear? Mine is the media. I don't understand them. Show business scares me. All the artsy types I talked to were really strange and mean to me. Plus I find their sensibilities strange.

This may sound crazy but I'm afraid of nothing beyond the typical stuff like drowning or something.

This may sound cliche but fear is nothing more than a challenge in life..

Sometimes people are just as afraid of success as they are if they had a pistol pointed in their face. Yeah, I know on face value it may be difficult to even associate those two ideas but it's true.

I love artsy types. I love eccentrics. I love odd people. I sometimes love difficult people- they can be interesting from a human point of view.
My biggest fear is probably dying a long and tedious death.

"...I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..."
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road

...that apart, my biggest fear is of loved ones dying.

...that apart, my biggest fear is of loved ones dying.

I've lost a husband, a son, and a father (plus grandparents and various friends). The fear of losing my loved ones has been pretty well visited by me already. I'm sure each one is different in some ways, but at least I don't fear it anymore.

Well, a great man once said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

Perhaps there's some truth in that., for as the saying goes "this to shall pass".

Loneliness. I just can't handle it for some reason. I suspect due to a childhood of having the opportunity to feel esteem.

every other fear, ive managed to surface the triggers into my conscious and remove the emotion from them (free association is a wonderful thing ;)), but loneliness is one ive never been able to conquer or even put reason to.

The idea of dying doesnt even really scare me all that much. But loneliness ... its the worst feeling ive ever experienced.

Last edited:
I've lost a husband, a son, and a father (plus grandparents and various friends). The fear of losing my loved ones has been pretty well visited by me already. I'm sure each one is different in some ways, but at least I don't fear it anymore.

Oh my God, your son... and husband... That's terrible. All our older family members have passed away but not what you have lived through.

I was thinking a couple of weeks ago we have been exceptionally fortunate to be friends since teen years and all of us still here and I think that is quite unusual.

Then we all got roasted into the wine to celebrate that, on a sunny day in our local overlooking the river...watching the annual raft race.

piratessink.jpgraftrace.jpgFirth1.jpgFirth.jpg

Well, a great man once said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

Perhaps there's some truth in that., for as the saying goes "this to shall pass".

Heya Presluc :)

Loneliness. I just can't handle it for some reason. I suspect due to a childhood of having the opportunity to feel esteem.

every other fear, ive managed to surface the triggers into my conscious and remove the emotion from them (free association is a wonderful thing ;)), but loneliness is one ive never been able to conquer or even put reason to.

The idea of dying doesnt even really scare me all that much. But loneliness ... its the worst feeling ive ever experienced.

You have us.

Midget is not PC, it's 'little people'. Little people doesn't seem PC to me, but that's the term they use.

I like Midget better, and what do you mean by "they"? Sounds a little bigoted don't cha think?

I like Midget better, and what do you mean by "they"? Sounds a little bigoted don't cha think?

compromise with 'dwarf'
hell, it was OK for snow white and walt disney

Oh my God, your son... and husband... That's terrible. All our older family members have passed away but not what you have lived through.

I was thinking a couple of weeks ago we have been exceptionally fortunate to be friends since teen years and all of us still here and I think that is quite unusual.

Then we all got roasted into the wine to celebrate that, on a sunny day in our local overlooking the river...watching the annual raft race.

View attachment 67172260View attachment 67172261View attachment 67172262View attachment 67172263

You have us.

I'm not lonely these days, life is being good to me right now in that regard

I love artsy types. I love eccentrics. I love odd people. I sometimes love difficult people- they can be interesting from a human point of view.
Absolutely

My biggest fear is probably dying a long and tedious death.

That, or death by fire.

View attachment 67172260View attachment 67172261View attachment 67172262View attachment 67172263

You have us.

Heya viv.

Back
Top Bottom