• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your biggest fear?

anabooboo

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What's your biggest fear? Mine is the media. I don't understand them. Show business scares me. All the artsy types I talked to were really strange and mean to me. Plus I find their sensibilities strange.

I love artsy types. I love eccentrics. I love odd people. I sometimes love difficult people- they can be interesting from a human point of view.
My biggest fear is probably dying a long and tedious death.

The demise of the American Republic.

I sincerely believe that in the next decade or so our Republic will be dissolved into a unified federal state and that only the terms and ceremony of the Republic will be left.

The demise of the American Republic.

I sincerely believe that in the next decade or so our Republic will be dissolved into a unified federal state and that only the terms and ceremony of the Republic will be left.

Have a little faith in the American people, Lutherf. I'm sure things will work out.

...Also, wouldn't that be congealing rather than dissolving?

Well, if we're being honest here, I'm not real fond of heights, snakes, or the dark. :lol:

Beyond which? I dunno... Loneliness and failure, probably.

Its sitting in the oval office when he's not playing golf or otherwise goofing off.

What's your biggest fear? Mine is the media. I don't understand them. Show business scares me. All the artsy types I talked to were really strange and mean to me. Plus I find their sensibilities strange.

Your greatest fear is gay people?

Your greatest fear is gay people?
I find them frightening. And I'm not christian. Like when I see them I find them cute...but once I went to a show business university school thing to become an arts teacher, and they kept on wanting to cut my hair. I wasn't sure if I was being hazed or what was going on so I ran away.

I find them frightening. And I'm not christian. Like when I see them I find them cute...but once I went to a show business university school thing to become an arts teacher, and they kept on wanting to cut my hair. I wasn't sure if I was being hazed or what was going on so I ran away.

Perhaps you fear haircuts.

I don't know it was really strange. I think they wanted to give me a make over like on those shows. They were all really tall and beautiful and just...strange. I don't even know how I ended up there they even asked me what I was doing there. I wasn't expecting it. I was just minding my own business doodling still life when suddenly I'm being taught by liberaci or something like that.

I don't know it was really strange. I think they wanted to give me a make over like on those shows. They were all really tall and beautiful and just...strange. I don't even know how I ended up there they even asked me what I was doing there. I wasn't expecting it. I was just minding my own business doodling still life when suddenly I'm being taught by liberaci or something like that.

Could be aliens.

My fear is that I die, and when people bring food over to my mourning family, it's so much better than the food I cooked, they no longer miss me.

My other fear is that I get antibiotic resistant toe fungus of the nose, and I have to spend the rest of my life smelling that funky crap

By the way, I think they were more scared of me in return because they started shaking when they saw me and were like what are you doing here and one of them closed his eyes and started praying. Then they asked me I celebrated christmas.

Definitely the pink dress with the gray elephants dancing around the bottom that some girl wore in grade school. Still gives me the shivers.

I have this fear of swallowing small slivers of broken glass. It gives me the heeby jeebies. Otherwise I'm too brave for my own good.

My fear is that I die, and when people bring food over to my mourning family, it's so much better than the food I cooked, they no longer miss me.

My other fear is that I get antibiotic resistant toe fungus of the nose, and I have to spend the rest of my life smelling that funky crap

One man's worst fear is Jesse Booth's constantly recurring wet dream.

One man's worst fear is Jesse Booth's constantly recurring wet dream.

Please keep your sticky fingers and bed sheets out of my nightmares.

My mom has more than enough to do without adding weight to the laundry basket

Spiders. And Girl Scouts selling cookies.

Having an all around ****ty life.

Life is pretty good right now, only looking to improve not the opposite.

By the way, I think they were more scared of me in return because they started shaking when they saw me and were like what are you doing here and one of them closed his eyes and started praying. Then they asked me I celebrated christmas.

Gay people always do that when discovered during their secret meetings.

Based upon the frequency of nightmares, it appears that my biggest fear involves standing up for the pledge of allegiance at school only to find out I am buck naked.

Based upon the frequency of nightmares, it appears that my biggest fear involves standing up for the pledge of allegiance at school only to find out I am buck naked.

Christ, first sangha and now you! I'm starting to think my wet dreams are somewhat atypical...

Sorry but I just have to ask, out of everything in the world, everything that can cause fear, everything that could cause your GREATEST nightmares in the world, your GREATEST fear is the media? Sorry but just don't see that as your GREATEST fear in the ENTIRE world.

Back
Top Bottom