• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will you bow down to president Trump?

Will you be bowing down to President Trump?

• Total voters
that is what happened when the founders let ONLY THE MOST WISE TO VOTE

The Founders had no say in who voted, they left it up to the states to decide that. You'd expect anyone with wisdom to know that. Just out of curiosity, are you a white, male landowner?

This is THE most idiotic Trump thread created yet. Congrats.

Well, I am to please. But let us be honest, look how Ted Cruz is crumbling and bowing down to the Misogynistic Mogul.

Seen on the apprentice and now Trump's black outreach leader, Omarosa Manigault had this to say:

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Omarosa: Critics will ?bow down? to 'President Trump' - NY Daily News

So the question is every easy, will you

View attachment 67207653

bow down to president Trump?

These people would.

Well, I am to please. But let us be honest, look how Ted Cruz is crumbling and bowing down to the Misogynistic Mogul.

Like I said previously in another thread, posting while almost asleep is not always a good thing LOL, it should of course be "I aim to please" :doh

I see. Soooo, does that mean Bern is "bowing down" to Hillary, or do idiotic analogies only apply to Republicans? :roll:

The Founders had no say in who voted, they left it up to the states to decide that. You'd expect anyone with wisdom to know that. Just out of curiosity, are you a white, male landowner?

the property test for voting was a WISDOM test.. the ability to gain and hold property.... women COULD own property but could not vote because seen as less wise..... so that was a wisdom test for voters and the wise of the world saw that value and flocked here to help build th greatest nation.... now we have record low IQ's voting and now we will have the wise fleeing and not flocking here and down we go

I always respect the Office of President. Regardless who is currently serving, the position deserves respect. I do not always respect the person serving as President, but I will still treat them with a level of courtesy and public respect that their office warrants.

That does NOT mean that I will be a "yes man". Not by a long shot. I will voice my displeasure and/or disapproval when necessary, I just won't lower myself to act like some on the extreme fringes do in vilifying the President.

I always respect the Office of President. Regardless who is currently serving, the position deserves respect. I do not always respect the person serving as President, but I will still treat them with a level of courtesy and public respect that their office warrants.

That does NOT mean that I will be a "yes man". Not by a long shot. I will voice my displeasure and/or disapproval when necessary, I just won't lower myself to act like some on the extreme fringes do in vilifying the President.

What about when those "vilifying the President" aren't specifically vilifying the President, but the illusion of authority in general?

I see. Soooo, does that mean Bern is "bowing down" to Hillary, or do idiotic analogies only apply to Republicans? :roll:

Hillary has not called Bernie Sanders wife a dog or spread conspiracy theory nonsense about Bernie Sanders father.

So your claim it is comparable to the Trump/Cruz situation is biased nonsense. While Bernie and Hillary have had heated disagreements, it did not compare to the hate fest between Trump and Cruz (or constant disparaging remarks about the other candidate like Lying Ted, etc. etc. etc. etc.).

Hillary has not called Bernie Sanders wife a dog or spread conspiracy theory nonsense about Bernie Sanders father.

So your claim it is comparable to the Trump/Cruz situation is biased nonsense. While Bernie and Hillary have had heated disagreements, it did not compare to the hate fest between Trump and Cruz (or constant disparaging remarks about the other candidate like Lying Ted, etc. etc. etc. etc.).
The implication that he'd be whacked if he didn't fall in line was still present. ;)

I would never bow to anyone. That's stupid.

I would never bow to anyone. That's stupid.

Yeah. The poll question was stupidly partisan. Even if the annointed one, queen Hillary, was elected no one would bow down to her either.

Yeah. The poll question was stupidly partisan. Even if the annointed one, queen Hillary, was elected no one would bow down to her either.

The poll question was put in relation to a statement made by someone in the Trump camp, it was a partisan statement and I simply asked if the detractors of Trump would be willing to bow down to him.

And people had the option (a well used option) to say that they were American and would bow down to no-one.

And people can whine all they want about "Queen Hillary", it is much more King Donald that people should be worried about.

While Hillary might be power hungry (LOL, understatement of the year). She and her hubby had a very nice daughter who did not grow up like a "princess". Hillary and Bill might live a very very very comfortable life. It is nothing like King Donald who lives in a penthouse on his golden throne, has pictures that look more like those of old style Euro royalty than that of a rich business man/woman. His children are not unlike the spoiled Euro Royalty Trash of past centuries. Entitled to the hilt, not content with a golden spoon in their mouth they have grown up with a platinum spoon in their mouth. They are arrogant, entitled, brazen and spoiled disgustingly rotten.

rawImage.jpg

Even at the White House the family portrait did not look like "royalty"

clinton_family-copyc.jpg

And earlier they looked anything like royalty

19-731x1024.jpg

Yeah, royalty pure and simple.

The poll question was put in relation to a statement made by someone in the Trump camp, it was a partisan statement and I simply asked if the detractors of Trump would be willing to bow down to him.

And people had the option (a well used option) to say that they were American and would bow down to no-one.

And people can whine all they want about "Queen Hillary", it is much more King Donald that people should be worried about.

While Hillary might be power hungry (LOL, understatement of the year). She and her hubby had a very nice daughter who did not grow up like a "princess". Hillary and Bill might live a very very very comfortable life. It is nothing like King Donald who lives in a penthouse on his golden throne, has pictures that look more like those of old style Euro royalty than that of a rich business man/woman. His children are not unlike the spoiled Euro Royalty Trash of past centuries. Entitled to the hilt, not content with a golden spoon in their mouth they have grown up with a platinum spoon in their mouth. They are arrogant, entitled, brazen and spoiled disgustingly rotten.

View attachment 67207734

Even at the White House the family portrait did not look like "royalty"

View attachment 67207737

And earlier they looked anything like royalty

View attachment 67207738

Yeah, royalty pure and simple.

You should have asked if people would bow down to Melania Trump. You would have gotten a much better response.

Lol, nothing like a little blind partisanship. Hillary colluded with the DNC to shut Bernie out, that's far worse than any bombastic rhetoric from Trump.

Wow! Bill Jefferson "BJ" Clinton looked like he was related to Jethro from Beverly Hillbillies.

More a "good old southern boy" rather than a Hillbilly ;)

You should have asked if people would bow down to Melania Trump. You would have gotten a much better response.

But Omarosa did not say it about Melania. Also, than it would have possibly become very "gender" determined how some men might respond.

Lol, nothing like a little blind partisanship. Hillary colluded with the DNC to shut Bernie out, that's far worse than any bombastic rhetoric from Trump.

Nonsense, that the DNC was mailing to each other that they preferred Hillary is not going to have shut Bernie out of anything. The DNC did not run the primaries but the states did.

And no, the enormous number of lies that Trump tells is much worse than people at the DNC thinking that Hillary is their woman.

Nonsense, that the DNC was mailing to each other that they preferred Hillary is not going to have shut Bernie out of anything. The DNC did not run the primaries but the states did.

And no, the enormous number of lies that Trump tells is much worse than people at the DNC thinking that Hillary is their woman.

WRONG... the DNC proved the democrat party totally corrupt

WRONG... the DNC proved the democrat party totally corrupt

Yeah, that is of course not true, having a favorite candidate is possible immoral towards the voters but corruption is something very different.

Whoever becomes president should bow down to the people, not the other way around.

Camer☑n;1066357252 said:
Whoever becomes president should bow down to the people, not the other way around.

only if the people are wise enough to vote

Trump imo will be good for American because he will destroy the establishment. He could bring a political revolution in the form of American Leninism.

If anyone thinks the status quo is what America needs you are only delaying the inevitable. A revolution is coming. We know what Hillary wants.

Back
Top Bottom